In the course of our lives, there are numerous circumstances that prods us to ask another person or institution to write a recommendation or reference letter in our behalf. Indeed, the unconditional willingness of the individuals writing the recommendations are worthy of gratitude. It is for this reason that there is a need to draft a thank-you letter for their kindness and effort.
For your guidance, you may download our recommendation thank-you Sample Letters by scrolling down below and clicking on the ones that suits your needs.
Job Reference Thank You Letter
Professional Reference Thank You Letter
Character Reference Thank You Letter
College Reference Thank You Letter
There are various kinds of recommendation thank-you letters and some of the most notable ones are the following:
College Reference Thank-You Letter
A college reference thank-you letter is normally sent by prospective students who are applying for a slot in a certain degree program. This specific thank-you letter is sent immediately after the recommender has sent the college reference letter to the educational institutions or universities that the prospective student is applying for.
The common recipients of this thank-you letter are the following:
- a previous professor,
- a previous high school instructor,
- a previous employer (if any), or
- a previous head in an organization that the applicant is previously (or currently) a part of.
Sending a college reference thank-you letter is important because
- it shows how much you appreciate the recommender’s willingness to put in the time and effort in crafting a letter that enumerates your positive traits;
- it makes the recommender feel a sense of satisfaction for the good deed that he/she has done for another person despite the absence of monetary compensation; and
- it shows genuine gratitude, which will solidify the bond between you and the recommender. This solidity opens up the possibility of the recommender’s similar willingness to write for your future referencing needs.
Client Reference Thank You Letter
Credit Reference Thank You Letter
Reference Thank You Letter Format
Employment Reference Thank You Letter
Credit Reference Thank-You Letter
A credit reference is a letter that is usually demanded by lending companies or financial institutions from someone who is applying for a loan or credit. This letter serves as a proof of the credit applicant’s honesty, credibility, and ability to return the loan on the exact date it is scheduled to be legally demandable.
A credit reference letter is usually written by
- a previous lender,
- a previous landlady or landlord (whom the applicant have experienced paying his rent/monthly dues to),
- a previous vendor, or
- any individual whom the applicant has previously loaned from and was then able to make good with his payments.
Logically, therefore, a credit reference thank-you letter is scribbled in response to a credit reference. The purpose for this letter is not only to express one’s gratitude to the recommender but also to establish a sense of professionalism and formal courtesy to the effort they have extended to you.
For more reference letters, you may check out our Professional Reference Letter that are also available for download.
131+ Sample Thank You Letters
35 Sample Resignation Letters in Word
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter Templates
12+ Basic Rental Agreement Letter Templates
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letters
Free Sample Love Letters in Word
11+ Sample Thank You Letters for Gifts Free Download
12+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters
13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
12+ Sample Appeal Letters
12+ Example of Appeal Letter Templates to Download for Free
11+ Appeal Letters – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Appeal Letter Samples – PDF, Word
12+ Appeal Letters – Free Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Retirement Resignation Letters