In the course of our lives, there are numerous circumstances that prods us to ask another person or institution to write a recommendation or reference letter in our behalf. Indeed, the unconditional willingness of the individuals writing the recommendations are worthy of gratitude. It is for this reason that there is a need to draft a thank-you letter for their kindness and effort.
For your guidance, you may download our recommendation thank-you Sample Letters by scrolling down below and clicking on the ones that suits your needs.
Reference Thank You Letter Template
Restaurant Reference Thank You Letter Template
Job Reference Thank You Letter
Professional Reference Thank You Letter
Character Reference Thank You Letter
College Reference Thank You Letter
There are various kinds of recommendation thank-you letters and some of the most notable ones are the following:
College Reference Thank-You Letter
A college reference thank-you letter is normally sent by prospective students who are applying for a slot in a certain degree program. This specific thank-you letter is sent immediately after the recommender has sent the college reference letter to the educational institutions or universities that the prospective student is applying for.
The common recipients of this thank-you letter are the following:
- a previous professor,
- a previous high school instructor,
- a previous employer (if any), or
- a previous head in an organization that the applicant is previously (or currently) a part of.
Sending a college reference thank-you letter is important because
- it shows how much you appreciate the recommender’s willingness to put in the time and effort in crafting a letter that enumerates your positive traits;
- it makes the recommender feel a sense of satisfaction for the good deed that he/she has done for another person despite the absence of monetary compensation; and
- it shows genuine gratitude, which will solidify the bond between you and the recommender. This solidity opens up the possibility of the recommender’s similar willingness to write for your future referencing needs.
Client Reference Thank You Letter
Credit Reference Thank You Letter
Reference Thank You Letter Format
Employment Reference Thank You Letter
Credit Reference Thank-You Letter
A credit reference is a letter that is usually demanded by lending companies or financial institutions from someone who is applying for a loan or credit. This letter serves as a proof of the credit applicant’s honesty, credibility, and ability to return the loan on the exact date it is scheduled to be legally demandable.
A credit reference letter is usually written by
- a previous lender,
- a previous landlady or landlord (whom the applicant have experienced paying his rent/monthly dues to),
- a previous vendor, or
- any individual whom the applicant has previously loaned from and was then able to make good with his payments.
Logically, therefore, a credit reference thank-you letter is scribbled in response to a credit reference. The purpose for this letter is not only to express one’s gratitude to the recommender but also to establish a sense of professionalism and formal courtesy to the effort they have extended to you.
For more reference letters, you may check out our Professional Reference Letter that are also available for download.
14+ Sample Invitation Letters
7+ Invitation Letter Samples
32+ Examples of Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Pages
35+ Sample Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
8+ Sample Thank You Letters for Interview
11+ Thank You Letter Samples
6+ Interview Thank You Letter Samples
23+ Sample Thank You Letters
38+ Thank You Letters
10+ Collection Letter Templates – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Collection Letters – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
43+ Collection Letter Examples – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
8+ Sample Confirmation Letters – DOC
10+ Sample Welcome Letters
7+ Sample Welcome Letter Templates