The health-care industry is an honorable one since this is where people go to in times of illness, injuries, and other physiological ailments. Indeed, pursuing a career in this field means that one plays a role in the life and death of future patients. It is for this reason that hospitals and clinics are very keen in screening applicants for medical-related positions.
If you are currently thinking about applying for a nursing position, then you need to make sure that you submit a cover letter together with your CV or resume. A cover letter will help give your eligibility for the nursing job position a boost. If you have no idea how to go about writing your cover letter, then you need not worry, for here at sampletemplates.com, we have collected a variety of nursing Sample Cover Letters for you to select from. Scroll down below to view these samples!
Cover Letter Format for Nursing Example
Nursing Student Cover Letter Format
Certified Nursing Assistant Cover Letter Format
Qualifications for a Nursing Job Position
- Must be a graduate of a Nursing degree.
- Must be a duly registered nurse (meaning he/she must have taken and passed the nursing licensure exam in the country which he/she applying a nursing job in).
- Must be knowledgeable of the basic workings of health-care facilities.
- Must be keen on subscribing to the rules on the organizational structures of clinics, hospitals, and health centers.
- Must be able to understand directions clearly and carry these out in an efficient manner.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and must be empathetic in dealing with patients.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with doctors, physicians, other nurses, and other medical and administrative staff.
- Must be physically healthy (capable of partially lifting the weight of patients when necessary).
- Must be free of any contagious disease (this is a vital factor not just for nurse aides but for anyone who plans on working in the health-care profession).
Now that you have assessed your qualifications and realized that, indeed, you are ready to pursue nursing as your profession, then you are now ready to write your cover letter! Feel free to download from any of our templates on this page.
Want more reference for your cover letter-writing? Go ahead and scour our website for more cover letter samples!
Aside from the nursing cover letters, we also have a wide collection of Professional Cover Letters that are also available for free download. Access it by clicking on the link provided.
Registered Nurse Cover Letter Sample
Cover Letter Format for Nursing Job Example
Sample Cover Letter for Experienced Nurse in PDF
What Is a Cover Letter?
A cover letter is a letter that is sent by a job applicant or job seeker to the hiring manager, recruiter, or prospective employer. The purpose of this letter is to convince the letter-recipient that the job applicant is the best candidate for the job position he/she is applying for.
What Does a Cover Letter Contain?
- The Recipient’s Information: name of the hiring manager, name of company, address of company, contact details
- Job Applicant’s Basic Information: complete name, address
- Formal Greeting: Dear Sir/Ma’am
- Statement of Intent to Apply for a Specific Job Position: in this case, you are applying for the medical assistant job position
- Statement of the Applicant’s Qualifications: relevant skills, educational attainment, previous work experience
- Brief Narration of Specific Circumstances: circumstances in the past when the job applicant has applied and exhibited the enumerated qualities and skills
- Applicant’s Contact Details: mobile number, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Formal Closing: “Respectfully yours,” “Yours truly,” “Sincerely,” “Best Regards”
Aside from nursing cover letters, we also have Cover Letters for Job Application available for download.
131+ Sample Thank You Letters
35 Sample Resignation Letters in Word
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter Templates
12+ Basic Rental Agreement Letter Templates
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letters
Free Sample Love Letters in Word
11+ Sample Thank You Letters for Gifts Free Download
12+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters
13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
12+ Sample Appeal Letters
12+ Example of Appeal Letter Templates to Download for Free
11+ Appeal Letters – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Appeal Letter Samples – PDF, Word
12+ Appeal Letters – Free Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Retirement Resignation Letters