A resignation letter is document that an employee needs to write if he or she wants to give the company a formal notice or an advice that he or she is to already leave the job. Moreover, it helps employees to keep a positive relationship with the employer even if he or she is to vacate his or her post.
Put in mind that a resignation letter can either make or break the process of your resignation. Also, you need to assure that you follow the resignation procedures of your company as you may need them as references for your next job application.
Our Sample Letters will help you create your resignation letter as they contain various examples of different letter formats and styles.
Sample Job Resignation Letter Example
Resignation Letter from Teaching Job
Nursing Job Resignation Letter Sample
Resignation Letter With Notice Period
Sample Job Resignation Letter
Be sure to still leave a positive impression even you will not be a part of the company any longer. A job resignation letter has to have the following information:
- The number of days you are to render upon handing the company your resignation letter. There are resignations that are immediate. You need to explain the reason why you cannot render the certain number of days that a company requires before you can resign. Some of the reasons include an immediate transfer is needed for the employee’s next job or his or her family is to migrate to another place already.
- The effective date of your resignation. Your employer needs to know your resignation’s effectivity so they will have an idea about the length of time that they have to select or hire a candidate that will take over on your post.
- Your reason/s for leaving. Of course, you are not leaving the company without any valid reason. You need to let them understand why you came up in making a decision whether it may be personal or professional.
- Terms that you and your company can agree on for the resignation to not continue (*if applicable). Sometimes, a resignation letter is just a tool used by employees to let the employer know that they are not happy with a few areas of their work life. Such resignations can still be stopped should the employer agree to make ways in changing that factor affecting the employee’s decision-making with regards to resigning.
- Of course, basic details like the date when you wrote the resignation, your name, and the name and office of the person to whom you are to submit your resignation letter.
If you are already resigning on your current job, our Resignation Email Samples and Formal Resignation Letter Samples will help you do the trick in bidding good-bye to the company while still giving them a positive impression about you.
Professional Job Resignation Letter
Job Resignation Cancellation Letter
Resignation Letter Example for Change in Job
Some of the reasons why employees leave their jobs are as follows:
- Low compensation package
- Not enough professional growth
- Conflict with supervisors
- Conflict with fellow team members
- Health issues
- Family problems
- No work-life balance
- Change of location
- Better opportunities
Since a resignation letter is needed to almost every kind of work whenever an employee is leaving, you need to be specific with what you are to write on it. We have Teacher Resignation Letters that can be specifically used by teachers who already wanted to leave the institution they are currently at.
FREE 3+ Distribution Agreement Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 2+ Multi Society Immigration Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ School Excuse Letter Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Donation Acknowledgement Letter Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 10+ Job Application Letter Samples for Accountant in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 8+ Job Application Letter Samples for Employment in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 10+ Debt Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 15+ Landlord Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 6+ Sample Camp Counselor Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 4+ Sample Faculty Position Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 4+ Internship Letter of Interest Samples [ Medical, Counselling, Summer ]
FREE 10+ Credit Dispute Letter Samples [ Card, Inquiry, Bureau ]
FREE 3+ Sample Proposal Letters for Funding in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs
FREE 5+ Sample Bid Proposal Letters [ Construction, Rejection, Acceptance ]
FREE 6+ Sample Construction Proposal Letters [ Project, Church, Building ]