A work colleague or employee may ask you to write a recommendation letter for them for purposes that may include promotions or applications to other job opportunities. As much as it is a compliment to be asked to write one, it can also put a lot of pressure as there are a ton of things to consider about the candidate such as his/her credentials, character, and work ethics.
In this article, we give you seven Sample Letters you can refer to when you are assigned to write a recommendation letter. The letter samples will serve as your guideline and it will give you a good idea about how you can lay down all the important details. Check out our samples below.
Best Employee Recommendation Letter
Sample Employee Recommendation Letter for Graduate School
Generic Employee Recommendation Letter
What to Include in an Employee Recommendation Letter?
When you are endowed to create an employee recommendation letter, you may feel like all pressure is on you since these are letters that are deemed to be critical in nature as it can either make or break a candidate’s chances of getting the job or a promotion. Here are a few things you can include when writing your recommendation letter.
- Specify circumstances where the candidate has demonstrated his/her abilities and make sure to write about these things in detail. You can also express it in numbers if possible. This gives the feeling that the candidate does what is appointed to him/her in a manner considered to be exemplary.
- Incorporate several phrases or words in the letter that you might consider as fundamental to the position or promotion the candidate has applied for. This makes the organization get a look at how the candidate is and on the off chance that he is a solid match for the occupation or advancement.
- End the letter by offering to answer any further queries they may have and that they can connect with you by means of telephone or e-mail. Leave all your essential contact details on the last part of the letter.
You may also take a look at Samples of Recommendation Letter for further reference.
Hotel Employee Recommendation Letter
Employee Job Recommendation Letter
Employee Recommendation Letter Format
Employee Recommendation Letter Example
Tips to Remember: Writing Employee Recommendation Letters
- Guarantee that you know the individual extremely well. This helps to ensure that you are a qualified individual to expound on the candidate’s strong points.
- Be consistent when it comes to talking about the candidate, his/her credentials, and other qualities that is possessed by the candidate.
- Make sure that you are able to write one that would be sufficiently important, meaningful, and would be considered as beneficial to making the candidate’s application solid.
- If you appear to feel that you do not exactly meet all requirements to write a recommendation letter or that you think the candidate is not qualified, you can cordially advise the candidate to approach another person to do it.
Why Use Sample Employee Recommendation Letters?
The letter samples in this article will help you have the capacity to write one that will sound proficient and formal. They are intended to have the right layouts, outlines, and designs. Moreover, these are all promptly downloadable clearly from this article. These are all accessible in Word Document and PDF file formats, which make customizing easy to ensure that your recommendation letters fit the qualifications of the candidate.
You may also take a look at our Employment Letter Samples if you are currently searching for a job.
FREE 40+ Introduction Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ What to Include in a Commercial Lease Termination Letter [ Tips and Samples ]
FREE 10+ Sample Financial Hardship Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Thank You Letter For Scholarship in MS Word | PDF
FREE 18+ Sample Letter of Credit in PDF | Word
FREE 12+ Sample Refusal Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Job Reference Letter Templates in PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Work Apology Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Job Appointment Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Resignation Letter Examples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 38+ Examples of Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Employment Offer Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Internship Thank-You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Authorization Letter Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Congratulation Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF