Just like other career fields, applying for a job position in the health-care industry can be an anxiety-inducing experience. Due to the tight competition, it is no longer enough that an applicant will send a resume, but a dazzling cover letter will surely up the applicant’s game.
If you have no idea how to start crafting the kind of cover letter that will ensure that the hiring manager or recruiter would get hooked by it, then you have come to the right place. Here at sampletemplates.com, we have collected a variety of medical assistant Sample Cover Letters that you may select from. These are easily downloadable templates that can serve as your guide in letter-writing. Scroll down below and start downloading!
Sample Cover Letter Medical Assistant
Cover Letter Office Medical Assistant
Cover Letter Medical Assistant Professional
Cover Letter Medical Assistant Entry Level
Is Medical Assistance for Me?
Sure, you must have found this position interesting, otherwise you wouldn’t be here reading about it, but before you go trudging the hallways of hospitals and other health-care facilities, you need to assess first if this job is the best fit for you. For your guidance, here are the job functions that most medical assistance are asked to perform:
- Check in patients at the front desk; this function includes making the patient sign up a form that contains slots for the patient to fill in their personal information, contact numbers, and their pertinent medical history.
- Assess the condition of the patient through basic interviewing and schedules them to have appointments with the appropriate department.
- Compile medical records and charts.
- Process insurance payments and verifies health insurance claims.
- Enter patient data on computer system.
- Transfer lab results to the appropriate physician/clinic staff.
- Ensure that the lobby or front desk provides the patients with a clean and comfortable environment.
- Answer phone calls and inquiries regarding appointments and the like.
Have you decided that medical assistant is for you? If the answer is a loud, resounding yes, then it is time for you to prepare for the next process: the job application preparation. This process involves the preparation of resume, cover letter, recommendation letter, and of course, yourself for the job interview! For more information about cover letters, click on this link, Cover Letters for Medical Assistant, or download the templates on this page.
Cover Letter Medical Assistant Examples
Cover Letter for Administrative Medical Assistant
Cover Letter Job Application for Medical Assistant
What Is a Cover Letter?
A cover letter is a letter that is sent by a job applicant or job seeker to the hiring manager, recruiter, or prospective employer. The purpose of this letter to convince the letter-recipient that the job applicant is the best candidate for the job position he/she is applying for.
What Does a Cover Letter Contain?
There are the staple parts or types of information that a cover letter must have and those are the following:
- recipient’s information (name of the hiring manager, name of company, address of company, contact details);
- job applicant’s basic information (complete name, address);
- formal greeting (Dear Sir/Ma’am);
- statement of intent to apply for a specific job position (in this case, you are applying for the medical assistant job position);
- statement of the relevant skills, educational attainment, previous work experience (if any), and other qualifications that matches the qualifications stated in the job posting of position applied for;
- brief narration of specific circumstances in the past when the job applicant has applied and exhibited the enumerated qualities and skills;
- applicant’s contact details; and
- formal closing.
In relation to all these, you might also be interested in our collection of Medical Sales Resumes, which you can view by clicking on the link provided.
FREE 3+ Common Ways Job Applicants Mess Up Their Cover Letters in PDF
FREE 7+ Tenant Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Thank-You Letter to Employees in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook
FREE 12+ Teacher Cover Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Job Application Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Non-Engagement Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 3+ Sample Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 38+ Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Company Resignation Letters Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 12+ Letter of Support Templates in MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Termination Letters in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 9+ Sample Offer Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Behavior Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 10+ Doctor Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 8+ Job Applicant Rejection Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF