When we are given a formal offer regarding something that pertains to our best interest, we are often overcome by a deluge of positive emotions, so much so that we accept the offer right away. This must not be so, in order to ensure that you are reaping all the benefits from a deal or offer, you need to examine the factors, results, and other relevant aspects of the offer. Should you see an aspect that you think needs alteration, you can always communicate the changes to the offer’s conditions toward the person who has given you the offer.
In order to do so, you can write a counter proposal letter that contains all the changes in the offer that you want to be altered. Whether you are a job applicant or a businessman or woman, you need to learn how to write an effective and succinct counter proposal letter. For your convenience, we are providing you with a collection of counter proposal Sample Letters that are available for easy download. Scroll down below to view our templates and download the ones which you deem helpful!
Job Offer Counter proposal Letter
Salary Counterproposal Letter Format
Counter Lease Proposal Letter
Job Offer Counterproposal Letter
A job applicant who has been selected by the hiring manager as a worthy candidate for the job position in his/her company, he/she is handed a job offer or a job proposal by the hiring manager or recruiter.
When an applicant realizes upon reading the job offer that there are certain terms that he/she does not agree on, then it doesn’t necessarily mean that he/she should reject the job offer. In order to avoid wasting such an opportunity, the job applicant can offer a counterproposal to the hiring manager.
A job offer counterproposal contains a lot of information. In writing this letter, make sure you observe the following guidelines:
- Follow the formal rules on writing business letters and formal letter.
- Start your letter by thanking the hiring manager for the job offer.
- State the parts of the job offer that you deem commendable or those that you simply agree to or accept.
- Afterward, mention the specific part of the job offer that you wish to change.
- Specify all the pertinent details of your counteroffer.
- State that you wish for the hiring manager’s response to your counterproposal.
- Close your letter formally.
Aside from job offer counter proposal letters, we also have a wider and more general collection of Counter Offer Letters that you can use for any counteroffer purposes. On the other hand, if in the future you need to write a proposal letter to anyone, download our collection of Proposal Letters.
Counter Proposal Letter Format
Counter Job Offer Proposal Letter
Counter Proposal Letter Sample
Business Counter proposal Letter
A business counter proposal letter is a letter sent by a businessman to another, or from a prospective buyer to a seller. This letter can be drafted for various purposes and some of those are the following:
- In order to alter the terms and conditions of a partnership proposal or partnership contract
- In order to propose a change regarding the price of commodities or services
- In order to make suggestions as to the mode of payment, delivery specifics, and other business transaction specifics to another party
- In order to change the types of materials to be used in a certain business project proposal
Indeed, there are various reasons for writing business counter proposal letters. To know more about the various types of business proposals, check out our Business Proposal Letters. Simply click on the link provided.
10+ Sample Employee Thank-You Letters
10+ Student Reference Letters
10+ Employee Resignation Letters – DOC, Apple Pages
9+ Sample Recommendation Letter for High School Students
11+ Sample Job Recommendation Letters
8+ Sample Nursing Reference Letters
11+ Nurse Reference Letters – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Rental Reference Letters
8+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
11+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
10+ Sample College Letter Of Intent – PDF, DOC
10+ Pregnancy Resignation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Resignation Letters in PDF
13+ Sample Thank You Letters After Phone Interview – DOC, PDF
44+ Sample Letters of Recommendation for Graduate School – DOC, PDF