A calendar is a chart or table that displays the days, weeks, and months of a year. A calendar is an important tool in telling the date and we have been using them ever since. There are many types of calendar templates that you can use. Calendars vary depending on how they are used.
Creating your own calendar is simple. You can create one from scratch or you can make use of the templates and samples available on this page. If you want to create a calendar that can be reused every year, you can do this by making a perpetual calendar.
What Is the Importance of a Marketing Calendar?
In business, marketing is an important process in order to sell the products that a company or organization is offering. A calendar can also be a useful tool in marketing, which is why a marketing calendar is important. A sample marketing calendar is a type of calendar that is used in business. It contains the company’s marketing activity throughout the year. This is an essential tool if you want to keep track of your marketing schedule to ensure that your marketing plans are accomplished. Printable calendar templates are also available should you need them.
How to Create and Use a Marketing Calendar
To be able for a business to have a successful marketing campaign for the entire year, creating a marketing calendar is necessary. The steps in creating and using a marketing calendar for your organization are as follows:
- Before you start creating your marketing calendar, download a calendar template in word.
- Base your marketing calendar on the marketing plan that you have created.
- In your marketing plan, label the days off, holidays on your marketing calendar.
- Determine your strategies and the marketing activities that you will be writing in your marketing calendar.
5 Ways to Develop a Marketing Calendar
Developing a marketing calendar allows you to accurately implement your sample marketing plan and set goals that you want to achieve in your business. There are 5 ways that you can develop a marketing calendar. Here are the ways to develop one:
- Identify the marketing activity to which the marketing calendar will be used. It is important to understand and determine the marketing activities that will be done throughout the course of a year to be able to easily develop your marketing calendar.
- Specify the goals and objectives of the marketing department and create a timeline in which these items should be achieved.
- Assess the marketing condition of the business and develop a marketing calendar that can supply the advertising and branding needs of the company.
- List down the marketing activities that will be executed in the company based on chronological order of implementation.
- Create improvements on the past marketing calendar to create a new one that will help the company go with current trends and market activity developments.
7+ Homework Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
5+ Appointment Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
6+ Office Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Teacher Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
9+ Hourly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
8+ Perpetual Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Meal Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Quarterly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, Formats
10+ Activity Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ School Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
8+ Countdown Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10 Daily Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Attendance Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
How to Create Your Own Calendar
Steps for Creating a Grant Calendar