What is a calendar? A calendar is like a table that shows the number of days, the month of a given year. Calendars have been used for a lot of things, usually ones that are important, like a grant calendar. Creating a grant calendar makes it easy for people who are writing for grants to meet their deadlines.
Another useful calendar is a marketing calendar. This sample calendar template is mostly used by traders to predict the direction or the movement of a specific market. Both grant calendar and marketing calendar can be created with the use of a perpetual calendar.
What Things Are Needed to Create a Perpetual Calendar
You don’t need a lot to be able to create a perpetual calendar. There are not many specifications as to what you could put to it.
- If you want to make a printed perpetual calendar template, then you will need a downloadable free calendar template and a printer.
- If you wish to make a perpetual calendar using magnetic pieces so that you can rearrange them each month, then you will need the following:
- Paper and printer
- Magnetic pieces and a metal surface
- You can also substitute the magnetic pieces with felt or craft foam glued with magic tape. It works just the same.
What Are the Benefits of Making a Perpetual Calendar?
- A perpetual calendar template in word allows maximum personalization and customization of the calendar.
- A perpetual calendar is also used in watchmaking as a mechanism that displays the correct date on the watch.
- Perpetual calendars allow an individual to have control of the contents that they want to put on the calendar.
- Crafted perpetual calendars help in saving resources and costs as you don’t have to buy or print out a new template every month onwards.
10 Instructions for Making a Perpetual Calendar
- There are a lot of simple and crafty ways to create a perpetual calendar. The first thing you need to do is decide what it would be. You can go for a simple printed template, or you can make a unique and fun perpetual calendar just like you would in a classroom calendar template.
- Once you have decided, prepare the materials that you need.
- If you want to make a simple one, download a blank calendar template and have it printed.
- If not, you can use it as a reference when making your own.
- After you have your printed perpetual calendar, put on the labels like the number of days from 1–30, the days, the month, and the year.
- After that is done, create your own calendar to your liking. Remember, there are no rules to designing and making it, so everything is based on your imagination.
- Write down the things that you need to write on it. It could be your sample schedule, your meetings or business needs.
- Highlight important schedules, or use red ink, or write it in bold letters.
- Use bullets for multiple schedules in a day.
- Double-check to make sure you did not miss anything.
FREE 36+ Calendar Templates in MS Word | Excel | PDF | PSD | InDesign | AI | EPS
FREE 13+ Yearly Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 7+ Indesign Calendar Templates in Indesign | PDF | EPS
FREE 13+ Photo Calendar Templates in PSD | EPS | AI | PDF
FREE 7+ Indesign Calendar Templates in InDesign | EPS
FREE 17+ Preschool Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Planning Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Planning Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 20+ Project Calendar Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Numbers | MS Excel | PDF
FREE 15+ School Calendar Samples & Templates in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 19+ Sample Social Media Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 21+ Sample Training Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 19+ Training Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Assessment Calendar Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Assessment Calendar Templates Samples in PDF | MS Word