Sales calendars are mostly used by businesses and establishments to keep track of their sales record or monthly sales record. It is also used to determine and analyze their sales and marketing trend, as well as the past, present, and current sales and marketing trend. This calendar templates play an important role in the success and organization of a business because it also serves as a record of activities and events that takes place in a business.
Our sales calendar templates are available for download online. They come in word or PDF format to make it easy for you edit it the way you want it. You can also check our other calendars, like training calendar templates.
Monthly Sales Calendar Template
Weekly Sales Calendar
Free printable Sales Calendar
Uses of a Sales Calendar
When we talk about sales we think of money, stuff related to money and purchases. So is a sales calendar also related to money? Yes, because sales calendars are also used to track earnings. Check out some of the uses of a sales calendar. You may also check our other sample calendar.
- Sales calendars are mostly used to keep track or keep records of a business or company’s sales, earnings, expenses, and productivity in a specific span of time. These records can help them determine and analyze how a business is doing.
- Helps keep a business organized. Employees follow the same dates and schedules so there wouldn’t be a problem of who does what.
- Helps to keep track of important sales meetings and appointments. It is not good practice to miss on any sales meeting or appointment. This will tell the other party that you don’t value their time and might decide on not making business with you.
- It makes communication of schedules clear. This prevents confusion and avoids misunderstanding.
- It aids in an effective marketing strategy. Businesses can avoid random marketing campaigns or sales events by also using a sample marketing calendar. This in turn helps them save money, time, effort, and resources.
Sales Training Calendar
Sales Planning Calendar
Sales Activity Calendar
Sales Marketing Calendar
Steps for Creating the Best Sales Calendar
- Make a plan as a basis for your calendar. Include what needs to be in it and what are the important stuff that should be added, like the sales budget sample.
- Determine the business calendar template that is appropriate for your target audience or that is suitable for your product. If it doesn’t match then you will not be effective.
- It is best to incorporate facts about the seasons where your product offering is in demand and when it is not.
- Take note of the holidays and events. They could be a good time for holding events or implementing an appropriate sales strategy to boost your business.
- Also take note of important business dates, like company anniversaries, sports events, or a thanksgiving for a successful event.
- Make schedules to asses performance of the employees and the company, overall.
- Include in your calendar the daily schedule samples for product promotions, whether in an actual event or on social media.
- If there is a need for you to change and modify the sales calendar that you have made, do so. Just make sure that you have weighed any consequences and communicated the changes clearly.
5+ Appointment Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
6+ Office Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Teacher Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
9+ Hourly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
8+ Perpetual Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Meal Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Quarterly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, Formats
10+ Activity Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ School Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
8+ Countdown Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10 Daily Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Attendance Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
How to Create Your Own Calendar
Steps for Creating a Grant Calendar
The Importance of an Economic Calendar for Day Trading