There are some people who are born as natural leaders. Others will still need help when developing necessary competencies. Competencies can help in managing your own individual skills and in influencing the behavior of others. This may result to a positive impact. By definition, competency is the act of being competent. It means that you have possessed a great skill, qualification and knowledge over a particular thing. It is common among student organizations to require competencies that are aligned to their development activities and trainings. In this article, you will be going to know more about a student competency report.
5+ Student Competency Report Samples
1. Student Competency Report Sample
2. Student Competency Report Format
3. Elementary Student Competency Report
4. Printable Student Competency Report
5. Professional Student Competency Report
6. Formal Student Competency Report
What is a Competency Report?
A competency report gives a comprehensive type of analysis with regards to the structure of competencies and achievement rate. It allows you be able to see your competency achievements such as individual progress, progress on competencies across courses, and progress in competency by course.
Individual Progress on Competencies
This shows data that is being grouped according to courses, competency, learning objective, and assessment activity. This type of report enables the educators to give comparison with regards to the student performance against the common competencies across the different courses.
Progress on Competencies across Courses
This displays the progress to one or more competencies across all courses in which the data is being grouped by competency, learning objective, assessment activity and summary of progress.
Progress in Competency by Course
This allows you to view the overall progress of the competencies, learning objectives and assessment activities within one or more of the different set of courses. The data gathered is being grouped by course to be followed by the competencies, learning objectives and assessment activity. This enables educators to give a comparison of the achievements against the targets and to be able to identify areas where learners have any difficulty catching up.
1. Teamwork – teams that are able to work well together are more efficient. Being able to work with a team will teach you how to value others especially with the idea that they give, to show empathy and maturity. Working in teams would require you to enhance your communication, belongingness and problem-solving skills.
2. Responsibility – Most tasks needs to carry on with a certain level of responsibility. Students that handles their responsibilities well are comfortable at making decisions and taking ownership of their own works. Being responsible gives you an indication on how you are handling any type of work under stress and how you are resolving issues ethically.
3. Decision Making – everyone needs to see that you can make the best decisions even in just a short time. This can be done by gathering information, seeking out opinions from others, and analyzing information to come up with a particular solution.
4. Communication – having an excellent communication skill is essential. As a student, you should be able to know how to properly convey information confidently and professionally. These might include instances wherein you have to communicate some information into your colleagues and others as well.
5. Leadership – this allows you to know how to delegate and set deadlines to meet your goals. This is also about your leadership style as a student especially on how you communicate with others, build relationship, and handle conflicts.
6. Trustworthiness and Ethics – a student who is trustworthy can build relationships with others. How do you show your trustworthiness? You should be honest and show good moral judgement.
7. Problem Solving – when a particular problem will arise, you need to know how to stay calm at all times. You may also research about the possible causes and possible solution.
What are the five core competencies?
The five core competencies are self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision-making.
What are the two personal competencies?
These are the social and personal competencies.
What are the characteristics of competency?
It should have a combination of the skills, knowledge, ability, and personal attributes.
Every student has their own competency level. They have individual set of characteristics that will surely help in enhancing their capability to become competitive and bring success with regards to how they perform. You may check the student competency report samples in our article to guide you on how you are going to create one.
FREE 34+ Assessment Samples
FREE 33+ Assessment Templates
FREE 33+ Assessments
FREE 12+ Job Profile Samples
FREE 10+ Sample Evaluation Forms
FREE 9+ Blank Rubric Samples
FREE 8+ Self Assessment Samples
FREE 7+ Sample Teacher Self-Evaluation Forms
FREE 7+ Sample Performance Review Form Templates
FREE 7+ Sample Self Evaluation Templates
FREE 53+ Analysis Samples
FREE 12+ Declaration Statement Samples and Templates
FREE 10+ Process Safety Management Samples
FREE 9+ Self Appraisal Templates
FREE 8+ Performance Review Samples