Application forms are the documents that entities provide for the application processes that they will organize or execute for a particular purpose. There are different kinds of application forms that may be used in the procedures of job application, membership, and even on funding requisition and account creation.
We have collected a number of printable application form samples and templates that you may use as references in creating the application form that is applicable in the application procedures and operations of your business. All the application forms that can be downloaded from this post are in word document format.
Job Application Forms
Sample Job Application
Teacher Job Application
Tenant Application Forms
Rental Housing Tenant Application
Bush Tenant Application
Tenant Application to Rent a Property
Rental Application Forms
Residential Rental Application
Rental Housing Application
Loan Application Forms
Personal Loan Application
Residential Loan Application
Business Loan Application
Credit Application Forms
Standard Credit Application
Customer Credit Application
Commercial Credit Application
Trade Credit Application
Job Application Forms
A job application form is created and supplied by a company for their prospective employees to fill out. A job application form is very beneficial in the hiring processes for the following reasons:
- A job application form can easily get the information that the company needs to know from the candidate. Since the business is the one to create the application form, they can put the details that they would like to identify. It depends on the company on whether they will get the personal background of the candidate, the employment history and qualifications of the applicant, or a combination of these items.
- Job application forms allow the uniformity of the candidate profiles that will be assessed, recorded, documented, and kept by the human resource department. This will make the filing procedures more organized.
- Having the same job application forms create a fair selection field to all the applicants who are applying for a specific job position. Since they will supply the information that are similar with those of their competitors, it will be easy for the business to know the advantages of a particular applicant from the rest of the candidates.
Inclusions of a Basic Job Application Form
Since a job application form is one of the most famous application forms that are used nowadays, some of the information that are present in this document are already generic or the same with all the other job application forms used by different companies.
A basic job application form includes the following information that are needed to be filled out by aspiring employees:
- The personal details of an applicant is important to be complete. Within the entirety of the document, this part is the easiest to fill out. Directly put the information that are needed to be supplied. More so, always be aware of the spelling of the information that you will put as this document serves as the formal material that the company will refer to whenever they need to know details about your background.
- Your educational attainment is also a part of a job application letter. This listing is located either at the top most or middle area of the document. List down the name of the academic institutions where you have attended in a reversed chronological order, with the most current school where you graduated on top of the list. This is essential to be part of a job application letter as applicants need to reach the minimum academic requirement of the business, especially for job positions that need the knowledge in a specific subject area and the skills that can be acquired through internship.
- Employment history must be relayed appropriately. List down the names and locations of your previous employers, the job position that have been entrusted to you by the business, the job functions that you were able to handle, and the entire time duration that you rendered your professional services to a particular employer. Listing your employment history can provide your prospective employer an idea of your competencies, professional work experiences, and qualifications.
Some job application letters also require the listing of the candidate’s interests, skills, talents, and references.
Student Application Forms
Student Admission Application Form
Application Form for Selected Scholarship
New Student Application Form
Student Mobility Funding Application
Leave Application Forms
Annual Leave Application
Casual Leave Application
Parental Leave Application
Student Leave Application
Account Application Forms
Account Opening Application
Depot Account Application
Credit Account Application
Application Procedure for Business Account
College Application Form
Banking College Application Form
Course Application Forms
Short Course Application
PLC Course Application
Professional Development Course Application
Tenant Application Forms
A tenant application form is the document that is needed to be filled out by an individual or a group who would like to rent a space for a particular time period. The importance of tenant application forms are as follows:
- A landlord must be able to assess whether a tenant is capable of paying the bills of the rental. It is essential for the tenant application form to get the information on why the prospective tenant needs to rent a space. Some landlords actually request for a short time period before the tenancy application will be approved. This time frame will be used to review the tenant application form that an individual has given to the landlord.
- Tenant application forms can let the landlord or the owner of the property to check the records of the individual who would like to rent a space. It is important for a tenant applicant to not have any criminal records to assure that the space being rented will not be used for illegal activities, which can affect the reputation of the property owner and the business. Sometimes, a tenant recommendation letter may even be needed in the processes of tenant application.
- Tenant application forms can get the information that is needed to be known with regards to the tenancy that an individual is applying for. It can either specify the dates of tenancy or even just an expected time duration that a tenant will stay on the property.
Guidelines in Creating, Using, and Assessing Tenant Application Forms
The efficiency and effectiveness of a tenant application form varies on the factors that you will consider in these processes:
- The curation of the information that you would like to request from your prospective tenants
- The assessment procedures that you will execute to assure that the tenant has a clean background and would not cause any harm to other tenants and damage to the property
- The metrics that you will follow in safekeeping the personal information of the tenants
Some of the guidelines that you may follow in creating, using, and assessing tenant application forms include the following:
- Create a rental application form based on the information that is essential for the rental application. Take your time in creating the content of your tenant application form as a comprehensive and well-curated document can help you a lot in assuring that you are well-guided in identifying the appropriate tenant for your available space.
- As much as possible, add a space in your tenant application form where the applicant can put his/her tenancy history. This will allow you to identify specific items like the usual time duration that a person stays in a location as a tenant, the reason why the person ended his/her previous tenancies, and the reasons why a person has been a tenant in particular periods.
- In using the tenant application form, make sure that you will be keen in identifying the references of the applicant. Before accepting the tenancy application, contact the references provided by the tenant so you can easily assure that the items that the tenant applicant has placed in the document are factual.
- Do not create an informal agreement once the tenant application form has been filled out. Make sure that proper assessment has already been done before promising anything to the tenant applicant.
Distributor Application Forms
New Distributor Application Form
Corporate Distributor Application
Sample Distributor Application
Hostel Application Forms
Application for Hostel Accommodation
Pre-Matric Hostel Application
Nursing Application Forms
New Nursing Application
Staff Nursing Application
Registration Application Forms
Employment Registration Application
School Application Forms
Training Application Forms
Short-Term Training Programme
Joint Training Application
Training Program Application
Camp Leader Training Application
Other Kinds of Application Forms
Aside from the samples that have already been discussed above, there are still other application forms that are used in various application processes. A few of these application form documents are as follows:
- A loan application form is filled out by an individual who would like to apply for a loan. The application approval of loans varies on the different regulations and processes that a lender follows. There are different kinds of loans that create the variations of the content of specific loan application forms. A loan application can be used in applying for the following loans:
- Personal loan that is usually given in a monetary value for the person to be able to use the loaned amount in the purposes that he/she wants to
- A residential loan that allows an individual to get a residential real estate property through the help of a lender
- A business loan used by companies to ask for support, especially at times when they will launch new products or they need to pay corporate debts for the operations of the business to get back on track
- A student admission application form is used by a student who would like to apply to an academic institution for the next academic year. Student admission application forms are created for the school to have a record of the previous and most current educational attainment of the student. This will allow them to assess whether the student is already qualified for admissions to a particular year or educational level.
- A leave application form is usually used in the business environment for the management to properly plot the dates when an employee will use his/her leave credits. A leave application form is needed to assure that the dates where the employee will not go to work will be covered by other employees and that the process will not affect the business operations during the particular time duration.
There are still a lot of application forms that may be used by different entities. In creating an application form format and content structure, you need to make sure that the details that you will request to be supplied by applicants are appropriate for the purpose and process of the specific application.
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Donation Request Form Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Submittal Transmittal Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Liability Waiver Forms – Word, PDF
7+ Employment Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Employment Application Forms – PDF, DOC
9+ Sample Medical Forms – PDF, DOC
10+ Requisition Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Order Forms