Drafting a written contract is never an easy task. In fact, advice from legal counsels or attorneys are recommended in order to ensure that the contract you create is enforceable and does not jeopardize you or your business. However, with the help of our Agreement Examples, conjuring a written agreement is the least of your problems. We offer a wide array of written contracts and agreements that will cater to your need.
A written agreement is also commonly dubbed as a contract. The contents of an agreement will normally vary according to how it is intended to be used or for what purpose it may serve. A prenuptial agreement, for example, is a written contract that is made by a couple before they bind themselves into marriage. Prenuptial agreements typically deal with the division of each spouse’s respective assets should the marriage be doomed to fail.
Loan agreement Form Samples
Personal Loan Agreement Form
Business Loan Agreement Form
Standard Loan Agreement Form
Equipment Loan Agreement Form
Customer agreement Forms
Customer Satisfaction Agreement Form
Buyer Customer Service Agreement Form
Contract Agreement Forms
Contract Payment Agreement Form
Volunteer Agreement Forms
Volunteer Service Agreement Form
Sample Volunteer Agreement Form
Volunteer Agreement Form Example
Rental Agreement Forms
Room Rental Application Form
House Rental Application Form
Youth Private Rental Access Program Application Form
Residential Rental Application Form
Blank Rental Application Form
Tenant Rental Application Form
A loan agreement is a written contract between a borrower and a lender that stipulates the terms that have been agreed upon by each party. Anything that involves money, especially lending money to a borrower, is a serious form of transaction and should not be taken lightly.
Prior to entering into a loan agreement, the borrower must first make representations that proves his creditworthiness, the reliability of his character, his cash flow, or any form of collateral available to him that may be used as a security pledge for the repayment of a loan. As soon as the eligibility of the borrower is confirmed, a loan agreement is then created to formalize the transaction.
Loan agreements are written and legally binding contracts that signifies the formality of the loan process. Loan agreement contracts vary according to use and purpose, the options of a written agreement could range from simple promissory notes between friends and family members to more elaborate contracts used for auto loans, credit cards, mortgage, etc.
What Constitutes a Loan Agreement?
The terms and conditions laid out for the repayment of a loan will depend on the type of loan being made and should be based on laws and guidelines set forth by both the state and the federal government to make sure that interest rates for repayment are not illegally or excessively charged. Below are the basic details that should be instilled in a loan agreement:
- The parties to the contracts and their addresses
- Definitions or interpretation provisions
- Facility and purpose of the loan
- Condition pertaining to the use of the loan
- Repayment terms
- Terms of prepayment and cancellation
- Interest periods
- Payment terms
- Borrower representations
- Lender representations
- Borrower covenants
- Terms of default and remedying defaults
- Terms for penalties
- Terms for liquidated damages
- Formula for calculating payments, repayments, and interests
- Provisions set for lender’s fees
- Provisions for expenses
- Provisions for securitization
- Amendments and waivers
- Covenants pertaining to amendments of parties
- Clauses in the event of a set-off
- Counterpart clause
- Addresses for notices
- Provisions for language, forum selection, and choice of law
- Process agent options
When creating any form or type of loan agreement contract, covenants, interest rates, terms and conditions, duration of the loan, and default terms need to be properly detailed to avoid a disarray of facts or possible legal disputes.
You may decide that owning your own home can cost a lot and you are not up for the commitment of having to pay huge amounts of money for mortgage. In times like these, renting or leasing a property is usually the best solution there is.
A person who owns a leased or a rental property is referred to as the landlord or the lessor while a person who rents a leased or a rental property is referred to as the tenant or the lessee.
A lease is a written contract that is made between a tenant and a landlord when the tenant wishes to convey a property for a specific period of time or for a duration of time that is determinable by either the tenant or the landlord in exchange for rent or other form of compensation.
Written lease agreements are not particularly mandated by law. In fact, most states recognize oral agreements made for a lease or rental transactions. Written lease and rental agreements, however, enable the tenant to clearly lay out the terms and conditions that revolve around a lease or a rental. It allows proper definition of obligations and rights of both the lessor and the lessee.
Business Agreement Form Samples
Business Loan Agreement Form
Business Associate Agreement Form
Consignment Agreement Forms
Sample Consignment Agreement Form
Vehicle Consignment and Sales Agreement Form
Standard Consignment Agreement Form
Confidentiality Agreement Forms
Mutual Confidentiality Agreement Form
School Staff Confidentiality Agreement Form
Student Confidentiality Agreement Form
Employee Agreement Forms
Employment Contract Agreement Form
Employee Payroll Direct Deposit Agreement Form
Sales Agreement Forms
Account Information and Sales Agreement Form
Bid Form and Sales Agreement Form
Sales Agreement Form Example
What Are the Benefits of Signing a Lease?
Written lease agreements can benefit both the tenant and the landlord. Below are some reasons why:
1. Offers Security to Both Parties – A lease agreement can benefit the landlord in way that it offers security of tenancy. The same way goes for the tenant since signing a lease means that the rental unit will technically belong to them until the lease ends. If you are a tenant, then this can be befitting for you since it allows you to treat your dwelling place as your own. You can customize and decorate your area as you wish.
2. Controlled Rental Period – Another good thing about leases is that its duration lasts for a long period of time. This means that resource costs are fixed and that you do not have to worry about sudden rental increases or rental fees due to economic fluctuations until your lease is up.
3. Protected Rights – Lastly, leases offer protection of a landlord and a tenant’s rights. Because leases allow landlords to properly enumerate the terms and obligations of both parties, each one is entitled to his own rights. For instance, landlords can notify tenants of terms relating to security deposits, advanced deposits, and repairs made if the damage to the property was incurred by a tenant. Tenants, on the other hand, can exercise their right to privacy, to the cost-free maintenance of the property, and other legal rights that have been stipulated in the contract.
If you are a businessman or an entrepreneur, you know that business involves a lot of social interaction with different types of people, most of whom you conduct business with. Interaction can transpire between you and your clients, business partners, shareholders, suppliers, and vendors.
While mingling and interacting with people is a good form of marketing strategy, it also involves a lot of potential risks related to the leakage or sharing of confidential company information or trade secrets.
Confidentiality agreements play a major role in ensuring that your most kept business secrets and information are handled and maintained in the strictest way possible. Using confidentiality agreements or non-disclosure agreements when conducting business, you will be able to narrow down the chances of putting your information on the line.
There are many likely cases where it might be fitting to sign a confidentiality agreement. In any case, the most important circumstances are those in which you wish to pass on something important about your business or your ideas, yet at the same time you need to guarantee or assurance that the opposite side doesn’t take the information or utilize it without your endorsement.
Here are some usual circumstances where you might need to utilize a non-disclosure agreement or a confidentiality agreement:
- Exhibiting a creation or a business idea to a potential partner, investor, or merchant.
- Demonstrating another item or innovation to an imminent purchaser or licensee.
- Accepting services from an organization or person who may have entry to some sensitive data in giving those services.
- Providing consent to employees or staff workers to access classified and restrictive data related to your business over the span of their employment.
- Sharing money-related information, promotional strategies, and other data with a prospective purchaser of your business.
Job Application Form Samples
College Job Application Form
Employee Job Application Form
Lease Agreement Forms
Residential Lease Agreement Form
Standard Commercial Lease Agreement Form
Extension of Lease Agreement
Non-Disclosure Agreement Form
Non-Disclosure Confidentiality Agreement Form
Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement Short Form
Basic Non-Disclosure Agreement Request Form
Partnership Agreement Forms
General Partnership Agreement Form
Business Partnership Agreement Form
Partnership Dissolution Agreement Form
Purchase Agreement Forms
Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement Form
Lease Purchase Agreement Form
Land Purchase Agreement Form
Vendor Agreement Form Samples
Residential Registered Vendor Agreement Form
Standard Vendor Agreement Form
Vendor Application Agreement Form
Sample Lease Agreement in MS Word
In a world where nothing lasts forever, where promises are made to be broken, and where love is a choice, separation can be inevitable. When you and your spouse are contemplating on a divorce and would like to be legally separated after having formally discussed and negotiated on the division of your assets, then you will need a separation agreement.
A separation agreement by definition is a contract between spouses who are separating and have settled issues relating to joint, family, or conjugal resources, support, and child liabilities. Our free sample separation agreement forms will help save you from the hassle of having to construct a contract from scratch. Our templates are free, printable, and downloadable for your convenience.
When Should I Use a Separation Agreement?
A separation agreement form is typically used in any of the following instances:
1. When a couple is seriously contemplating on filing for a divorce but would like to be legally separated before any final decisions are made on the divorce.
2. When a couple has considered legal separation and would like to establish terms and conditions prior to the actual division of assets and properties.
What Are the Requirements of a Separation Agreement?
Separation agreements are legally binding and should therefore conform to specific rules and requirements such as:
1. Separation agreements have to be written contracts.
2. Both parties have to willfully affix their signatures and should be signed in the presence of a witness.
3. If one term of an agreement is void, only that specific term becomes void and not the rest of the agreement.
4. Each party should seek or receive independent legal advice.
5. Each party’s signature must be witnessed by a solicitor, who must certify that the effect and implications of the agreement were explained to the signing party.
To formalize a separation agreement, full disclosure of assets have to be listed down as well as responsibilities tied to them, values, and other details.
- Marital Home
The agreement should indicate steps and measure on what to do with the property you have been living in. Some couples settle on giving full ownership of the property to one party, while others opt to sell it and divide the proceeds.
- Business and Financial Assets
Business and financial assets cover the amount of money that needs to be settled in order to achieve sole ownership of assets by each party.
- Child Support
Another aspect of a separation agreement is the issue on child support. Child support is the amount of money provided by the parent who has the least amount of time with the child to the parent who has the most amount of time with the child. Child support is usually given every month and depends on the income of each parent.
- Spousal Support
Spousal support is the amount of money the other spouse gives to help finance that person’s daily living expenses.
- Parental Rights
Parental rights is co-related with child support and ensures that both parents will do their best to maintain a good relationship with their children.
Just because you and your ex are in the process of a separation does not mean you do not have to be civil with each other. A separation agreement will help maintain peaceful relationships between you and your spouse. Download our separation agreements and other agreement forms now.
Non-compete agreements or non-compete clauses are necessary in a business contract to protect the company from losing key clients, to maintain the confidentiality of corporate information, and to ensure that employees do not leave quickly or work for competitors, rendering the training spent by the company on them to be useless.
A non-compete agreement is a contract or a clause wherein one party agrees not to enter or start a similar profession or trade in competition against another party for a specific period of time. A non-compete agreement may be a clause incorporated within a business or Executive Employee Contract or it could exist as a totally different entity
Successful businesses and companies do not happen overnight. They require a lot of hard work and tremendous effort pertaining to business and marketing strategies. It is absolutely normal to want to protect it and guarantee that the company you have worked so hard for does not crumble into pieces. Constructing a strong, carefully tailored agreement forms can give you to the best weapon to protect and secure your business interests.
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers