A prenuptial agreement, usually referred to as a prenup, is entered into by people who are either planning to get married or enter into a civil union. It doesn’t sound like a very romantic or optimistic way to start your life together, but it’s a really good idea. And in many places, the prenup not only makes provisions for the event of a divorce but also to protect property during the marriage Management Agreement Templates, such as in case of bankruptcy.
Prenuptial Agreement Example
Sample Prenuptial Agreement
Prenuptial Agreement PDF
Prenuptial Agreement Form
Printable Prenuptial Agreement
Prenuptial Agreement Template
Prenuptial Agreement Free PDF
Free Prenuptial Agreement
Prenuptial Agreement Form Free Download
General Prenuptial Agreement in MS Word
Why You Should Consider a Prenuptial Agreement
– Contrary to popular belief, prenups aren’t just for the celebrity marriages you read about in the tabloids. Any couple that is bringing either Business Templates or personal assets into the marriage will be able to benefit from having one in place.
– Even the most basic of these contracts will contain a list of the premarital assets, which, should there be a divorce, will be retained by the original owner.
– Having a prenuptial agreement will preserve the expectations of both the parties; there will be no nasty surprises during a separation, or, as may happen, a divorce trial.
– In practically every situation, a sound prenuptial agreement is enforceable in a court of law.
Benefits of Having a Prenuptial Agreement
Having a prenuptial agreement can be very beneficial. Remember that having a prenup doesn’t mean that you’re betting on your relationship to fail, or anything like that. You’re just covering all bases.
– It reduces conflicts during divorce proceedings.
– Separate property remains separate property, even during the marriage.
– Both assets and debts are assigned.
A lot of people worry that even bringing up the idea of a prenup will cause relationship trouble. But usually, it is the reverse that holds true: among the ‘irreconcilable differences’, finances are at the top of the list. If you’re wondering what a prenup looks like, then these templates might help you out.
If you have any DMCA issues on this post, please contact us!
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Witness Samples [ Resident, Will, Relationship ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of End-Use/Ownership Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Complaint Samples [ Judicial, Withdrawal, Criminal ]
FREE 6+ Affidavit of Cohabitation Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Paternity Samples [ Acknowledgement, Admission, Voluntary ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Execution Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Residence Samples [ Landlord, Shared, School ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Birth Samples [ Registration, Amendment, Delayed ]
FREE 4+ Outsourcing Scope of Work Samples [ HR, Payroll, Manpower ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Payment Sample [ Tenant’s, Contractor’s, Receipt ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Relationship Samples [ Family, Personal, Brother and Sister ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Undertaking Samples in PDF
FREE 7+ Architectural Scope of Work Samples [ Services, Supervisor, Coordinator ]
FREE 10+ Consulting Scope of Work Samples [ Management, Marketing, Strategic ]
FREE 13+ Project Timeline Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages