A contract agreement is an arrangement by two or more parties that is legally binding and enforceable by law. The agreement involves work or services in return for compensation and signed by both parties. It’s legally binding and any breach of contract may be subjected to legal proceedings, which is enforceable.
Our Sample Agreements for contracts come in different forms that can be used as guide to draft user’s own agreement contract. These are all free to download in both Word Doc and PDF files.
Simple Building Contract Agreement
Simple Construction Contract Agreement
Simple Business Contract Agreement
Simple DJ Booking Contract Agreement Example
Simple Website Development Contract Agreement
Based on our samples shown, a contract can be a business contract in the form of a partnership agreement contract that is a written document of understanding between two or more parties who form a business venture. The agreement defines each person’s rights and responsibilities and is an important document that can be used to bring up any legal proceedings in case there are changes in the partnership.
Simple contract agreements all follow the same basic principles that cover the following aspects:
- Parties – Refers to both the client and contractor. Describes each party according to the relationship of the business. These are located just below the agreement sign where both client’s and contractor’s names are being placed.
- Relationship – Indicates both parties’ agreement regarding the relationship as one that is agreed upon in the contracting. Depending on the status of the contract, the relationship may indicate that the client is not an employer of the contractor and the contractor is not an employee of the client unless specified otherwise. This is for tax purposes that defines the nature, scope, and duration of the work being done.
- Contract Period – Specifies the duration of the contract, usually indicated on the agreement as the specified period of the work being done until terminated by both parties. This provision also indicates terms in case the contract is being violated by any one of the parties involved. Usually a written notice is forwarded to the other party 30 days before termination of agreement and may be stopped when the specified period arrives even if the work has not yet been finished.
- Details of Services – Refers to the kind of work being rendered by the contractor and the kind of service being rendered on the project being initiated. Also describes the duties and responsibilities of the contractor.
- Compensation – Indicates how much to be paid to the contractor in either hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Withholding tax and other tax considerations that are within the bounds of such agreements.
For more contract agreements, please check on our website or click on the links which will direct you to Sample Contract Agreements and Rental Agreement Contracts that are all free for downloading and can be modified or edited to user specifications.
Simple Loan Contract Agreement
Simple Employee Contract Agreement
Simple Partnership Contract Agreement
Simple Contract Labor Agreement in Doc
Simple Independent Contract Agreement
For employee contracts, the employer will issue the employment contract to be signed by the employee once he finishes reading the details of the contract. The contract defines the job title and specifies the commencement and continuity of employment plus compensation based on the kind of service rendered and the hours being rendered. The agreement also specifies the probationary period where he will then be employed regularly after a couple of months and if he passes the evaluation process.
For other kinds of agreements, please check on our Construction Contractor Agreements for use by clients and contractors who need to detail the terms of their own agreement.
9+ Sample Standard Commercial Lease Agreements – Word, Pages, PDF
10+ Sample Commercial Lease Agreements in Word
13+ Exchange of Shares Agreement Template – PDF, Word
9+ Commercial Sublease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
12+ Commercial Lease Agreement Samples – Word, PDF
33+ Commercial Lease Agreement Samples – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Sample Commercial Lease Termination Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
7+ Sample Commercial Property Management Agreements – Word, PDF
7+ Sample Commercial Purchase Agreements – Word, PDF
8+ Commercial Purchase Agreements – Word, PDF
9+ Sample Commercial Loan Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
9+ Commission Sales Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
11+ Sample Commission Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
10+ Sales Commission Agreement Samples & Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
11+ Marketing Services Agreement Template – PDF, Word