The entertainment industry has always been an important aspect in people’s everyday life. Most people would watch a television show, a movie, or listen to music after a long day. A lot of people work on the production of these projects. Both the artist and the producer have the right to sign contracts for the protection of both parties.
Whether you’re an artist, a producer, an actor, or a musician, it is probable that you will be involved in a contract deal at some point in your career. The Sample Agreements that you will find on this page will help you with the right documents to make a production contract agreement.
Production Sharing Contract Agreement
Film Production Contract Agreement
TV Production Contract Agreement in PDF
Music Production Contracts Agreement
5 Important Production Contracts
Here are the types of production contracts you should know. Legal issues concerning any production projects can be tricky because the laws are not always black-and-white.These contracts will help you with any future production agreement you may get to deal with. You may also check our Sample Contract Agreements and Construction Contractor Agreements by clicking on the links.
- Photo Release Forms – This is the most important type of production contract. This contract states that a person is granting you the rights to use their image in any way you like in relation to the project.
- Group Release Form – This type of contract is similar to a photo release form except people include less information and is designed for a group setting.
- Location Release Form – A location release form is a contract that ensures and gives you the right to use a location for filming. It will also release the owner of the location from any legal liability of what may be going on during the filming.
- Footage Release Form – This agreement is for the use of an already created footage. This release form will give you the rights to purchase or acquire an already usable footage.
- Location Agreement – A location agreement is not a legal type of production contract. The purpose of this contract is to make sure both parties know what is going to happen.
Artist Production Contract Agreement Example
Standard Production Contract Agreement Free
Independent Production Contract Agreement
Sample Event Production Contract Agreement
Production Sharing Contract Agreement Example
Why Sign a Production Agreement?
Signing a production contract is a necessary process when starting a production of a film, a song, or a modeling job. It is important to protect the rights of not only those who work for these projects but also those who produce and make them. A written document is important for anything to be legal, in case anything goes wrong between both parties. These contracts will contain clauses that must be thoroughly read by those who are going to sign it. These will also contain the responsibilities of both the producer and the artist. A written contract can be held against either party should a breach of contract is made, and the concerning party is accountable for it. That’s is why it is always important to review and sign an agreement before going into a deal.
Before you start a production deal, you will have to sign or have a contract signed by significant parties to ensure the protection of your rights should anything happen in the future. Our Contractor Confidentiality Agreements may also be useful to you.
9+ Sample Standard Commercial Lease Agreements – Word, Pages, PDF
10+ Sample Commercial Lease Agreements in Word
13+ Exchange of Shares Agreement Template – PDF, Word
9+ Commercial Sublease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
12+ Commercial Lease Agreement Samples – Word, PDF
33+ Commercial Lease Agreement Samples – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Sample Commercial Lease Termination Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
7+ Sample Commercial Property Management Agreements – Word, PDF
7+ Sample Commercial Purchase Agreements – Word, PDF
8+ Commercial Purchase Agreements – Word, PDF
9+ Sample Commercial Loan Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
9+ Commission Sales Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
11+ Sample Commission Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
10+ Sales Commission Agreement Samples & Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
11+ Marketing Services Agreement Template – PDF, Word