What is a production contract? A production contract is a written document used by many in the entertainment industry. Video production companies and music production companies are only two examples of a production contract. The main concept of a contract is to protect two parties every time they go into a business deal.
If you are looking for a legal contract for your production company, whether it is for television, music, or film, the 5+ production contract templates available below is for you. These are available in PDF and word format, which you can download and edit based on your preference.
Video Production Contract Template
Music Production Contract
Step-by-Step Process in Writing a Production Contract
- Write the title of the contract depending on the type of contract that you are creating.
- Include relevant information such as the name of the production company as well as the name of the client.
- Write the specific month, day, and year of the agreement that you are making.
- Indicate the purpose of your production contract.
- Write about the content of your production in order to illustrate the goal.
- Specify the production schedule including the equipment necessary in the production.
Types of Production Contracts
- Video Production Contract – This contract is useful in any video production project. Some examples of a video production are educational videos, promotional videos, informational videos, documentary films, and entertainment videos.
- Music Production Contract – A music agreement contract is important in any music production or recording. Recording companies and musicians secure a contract before any work is done.
- Television Commercial Contract – Producers and directors of television commercials also require a contract. It is a necessary document to have, especially since many people are involved in a lot of production companies.
- Production Sharing Contract – This type of contract refers to the production of oil, gas, products, goods, etc.
Additionally, a Management Contract is essential in the management of every production company.
Television Commerical Production
Production Sharing Contract
Basic Production Contract
Tips for Marketing Your Video Production Company
Marketing a video production company is a tough task to do. This is especially true for those who just recently started or is new to the entertainment industry. Here are six tips to help you market your production company:
- Market Research – The most important tip in marketing your video production company is to research. With the advancement in technology, it is easier for video producers to market their products. Researching is also important to be able to understand what people are interested in, which will make it easier for producers to create and plan.
- Showcase Your Value – There are many ways a company can market their services and products. They can do this through social media and streaming services on the internet.
- Networking – Joining several organizations is beneficial to every production company. This allows you to meet other people in your field allowing you to create connections that will help your business.
- Produce Quality Outputs – If you provide products with great quality, clients will always do business with you as well as gain new ones.
9+ Artist Management Contract Templates – Word, Docs
8+ Artist Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs
11+ Sample Artist Contract Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Artist Contract Templates -Pages, Docs, PDF
10+ Awarding Contract Letter Template – PDF, Word
8+ Apartment Rental Contract Templates – Docs, Pages
21+ Sample Business Contract Templates -Word, Docs
17+ Sample Business Contract Templates – Word, Docs
10+ Business Contract Templates – Word, Pages
8+ Nanny Contract Sample Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Sample Nanny Contracts
11+ Nanny Contract Templates – Word, Docs
22+ Employee Contract Templates – Docs, Word
17 + Management Contract Templates – Pages, Word
15+ Sales Contract Templates – Docs, Word