Whether you are a client who wants to avail services from a freelancer or from an independent contractor, who can deliver your business needs and solutions right on time while having to maintain its quality, you can definitely make use of these Sample Contracts, which you may find useful and helpful toward your personal and career growth.
A service contract often acts as a business agreement between two or more parties (that would be the client and the independent contractor alike) or a business entity that would want to avail the independent contractor or the freelancer’s services in exchange for benefits and compensation.
Sample Service Contract Form
Professtional Services Contract Form
Catering Service Contract Form
Service Agreement Contract Form
Before making a decision of pursuing or actually choosing to sign the service contract, always make sure that you have gained or at least know sufficient insights and information that can help and guide you to choose and to make the right decisions. You can check out Sample Lease Contracts to give you ideas and insights for free, which you may find useful and interesting.
Other than that, here are some tips and advice on the dos and don’ts before and during signing the service contract. You can also opt to check out this page’s free sample lease contracts that you may find useful enough for the subject matter.
- Always remember to read each single word before you sign. It is highly recommended and important to read every written word on the service contract before you get to sign it. It is also advisable to ask question if there are any terms, points, or subject matter that you do not understand to avoid misunderstanding and confusion.
- For security and emergency purposes, always keep a copy.
- Talk to your business mentor or adviser as well as your legal counsel for more insights.
- Prevent leaving any blank spaces. To prevent someone or other people to change some details on your contract, make sure that you leave no spaces or blanks when you sign one, or better yet, put a cross mark on the parts that you do not have to fill out at all.
Engineering Service Contract Format
Service Contract Evaluation Form
Service Contract in Excel
Here are also some tips specifying and indicating when it is essential to create and to sign a service contract if you happen to be one of the parties involved. Moreover, you might as well also check out some examples of Personal Service Contracts for you to be much more knowledgeable.
- When there are doubts about as to whether or not the client has enough money for the payment
- When you and the parties involved on the contract would want or need to keep some particular information confidential
- When the price or the rate of the project that you are tasked to work with is large enough to greatly affect the sustainability of your business or brand if the client fails to deliver the payment
- When there is a need to regulate or require quality from the freelancer’s results and service output or any specific kind of materials that should be used
- When then are specific and certain types of insurance involved
FREE 10+ Agreement Contract Samples in PDF
Free 29+ WordPress Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages | WordPress
FREE 30+ Client Form Samples in PDF
FREE 30+ Sample Real Estate Checklist in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF
FREE 20+ Membership Checklist Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 29+ Accident Report Form Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Dispute Letter Samples in PDF
FREE 30+ Paystub Samples in Google docs | MS Excel | MS Word | Apple Numbers | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Book Cover Samples in Illustrator | InDesign | MS Word | Apple Pages | PSD | Publisher | PDF
FREE 29+ Rental Contract Samples in PDF
FREE 50+ Graphic Organizer Samples in Google Docs, Google Slides, Illustrator, PowerPoint, MS Word, PDF
FREE 10+ Time Blocking Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 50+ Cornell Notes Samples in Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
FREE 50+ Summary Worksheet Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 40+ Bill Samples in PDF