Business owners understand the value of having a staff that is well-trained. Training is an aspect of employee management that must not be neglected. The immense importance of training is rooted on the fact that companies with employees who are self-sufficient and, at the same time, team players are more likely to produce output that is of high quality. Due to the importance of training, a lot of training businesses and even freelance trainers have offered their services in the market.
Whether you are providing corporate training services, voice coaching, or any specialized kind of training services, you must be knowledgeable with creating quotations. We have templates that can help guide you in making quotation in Excel.
Basic Training Quotation Template
Training Quotation Template
Request for Course Quotation
Computer Training Quotation
Request for Training Services
Training Quotation Request
What Is a Training Quotation?
A training quotation is a type of quotation that is naturally prepared by trainers. A quotation is a document that is prepared by businesses to offer specific services and products to potential clients at a specific price. As compared to an estimate, which is more informal and only provides a price range for the items that a customer may need, a quotation is more specific.
A trainer is any individual, organization, or business that is concerned with providing training services to their clients. Examples of training services that are commonly offered by trainers are the following:
- Corporate training
- Employee skills-enhancement training
- Student officers’ training
- Voice coaching/training
- Music training
- Spiritual training
- Physical training
- Recurrent employee training
- Sales training
- Marketing training
- Personality development training
- Speech training
- Culinary training
- Makeup and beauty training
- First aid training
- Medical training
- Leadership training
There are a lot of training services offered by freelance trainers. Whatever the type of training service offered, you may refer to our service quotation sample templates and quotation samples in PDF.
Sample Quotation for Training
Essential Tips in Writing a Training Quotation
Writing quotations is never easy, especially when the service you are offering is training. The act of training requires a degree of empathy and intuitive skills in knowing how to incorporate into your training the intricate aspects of training that each of your trainee particularly needs. To help guide you in writing a training quotation, here are some tips that can help guide you in writing training quotations:
- Conduct a training needs analysis first. You may do this by formally interviewing the persons involved or you may do a research through survey.
- Assess their needs and categorize all the areas that need to be addressed in your training.
- Formulate a specific training action to be done for each need.
- Create a training plan that seamlessly inculcates all the actions you have listed for each training need.
- After that, you are now ready to finalize your training plan.
- From your training plan, determine the overall cost of manpower, materials, transportation, and other expenses.
- After analyzing the costs, you may indicate the prices for the training service you are proposing.
To learn more about creating quotations, refer to our wide collection of quotation examples. If you are providing cleaning services, you may refer to our cleaning quotation samples.
10+ Quotation Samples for Construction
8 Product Quotation Samples & Templates
9+ Catering Quotation Samples
Inquiry about Last Quotation
12 Price Quotation Samples & Templates
5 Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
12 Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Invoice Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Formal Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Contractor Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Cleaning Quotation Samples & Templates
5 Builder Quotation Samples & Templates
10 Project Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Repair Quotation Samples & Templates
39 Quotation Formats & Samples