Cleaning quotations are usually prepared when there is a need to provide cleaning services to a potential client on a regular or weekly basis. If a client only needs to hire cleaning services for one occasion, then it is highly unlikely that they would care to ask for a quotation. Whereas clients whose nature of business require its establishments to be maintained clean and orderly are concerned with hiring the company that offers the best and most affordable cleaning services.
To obtain quotation format ideas, refer to our informative collection of cleaning quotations. These templates can help you in creating quotations. Download our templates below for the proper formatting and content of cleaning quotations.
Office Cleaning Service Quotation Form
Cleaning Service Quotation
Cleaning Contract Quotation
Cleaning Company Request Quotation
What Is a Cleaning Quotation?
A cleaning quotation is a type of service quotation specifically prepared by companies or businesses that provide cleaning services to their clients.
Examples of the common clients of cleaning companies are the following:
- Large corporations
- Educational institutions
- Government agencies
Things to Do before Preparing a Cleaning Quotation
- Assess the needs of your potential customer. This step would help you identify what type of cleaning services you can offer to your potential customer.
- Research the average prices offered by your competitors for each service.
- Ask your potential customer how often they need you to provide cleaning services. Some clients would require daily cleaning services whereas some would be satisfied with once or twice a week.
- Be informed of the general format of quotations. Refer to templates online such as our collection of quotation samples in PDF.
Quotation for Cleaning Work
Cleaning Quotation Sheet
Window Cleaning Quotation
How to Make a Cleaning Quotation
- Upon checking the cleaning quotation sample templates we have on site, you may have noticed how there is more or less a similar format followed by all quotation templates. It is usually formatted in such a way that is comprehensible to customers.
- Write the information of your customer.
- Specify the items of services you are offering to your potential customer.
- Indicate the price per service.
- Provide a breakdown of all the additional charges and services should your potential client decide to acquiesce to the terms in your quotation.
- Indicate the date when such quotation may still be valid.
What to Include in a Cleaning Quotation
The following are the basic elements you must be able to include in your cleaning quotation:
- Company information
- Information of your customer
- The table that contains the details of the cleaning service you are providing. This section contains the following:
- The name of the service you are offering to your customer
- The date when it is to be performed
- If it is a repetitive performance, how often you have to perform these services
- The price per service
- Additional charges that naturally goes with the service
- The total amount
- The date when such cleaning quotation would expire
To know more about the contents of a quotation, check out our website’s templates of quotation format in Doc.
8 Company Quotation Samples & Templates
10+ Quotation Samples for Construction
8 Product Quotation Samples & Templates
9+ Catering Quotation Samples
Inquiry about Last Quotation
12 Price Quotation Samples & Templates
5 Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
12 Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Invoice Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Formal Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Contractor Quotation Samples & Templates
5 Builder Quotation Samples & Templates
10 Project Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Repair Quotation Samples & Templates
39 Quotation Formats & Samples