Cleaning quotations are usually prepared when there is a need to provide cleaning services to a potential client on a regular or weekly basis. If a client only needs to hire cleaning services for one occasion, then it is highly unlikely that they would care to ask for a quotation. Whereas clients whose nature of business requires its establishments to be maintained clean and orderly are concerned with hiring the company that offers the best and most affordable cleaning services.
To obtain quotation format ideas, refer to our informative collection of cleaning quotations. These templates can help you in creating quotations. Download our templates below for the proper formatting and content of cleaning quotations.
9+ Cleaning Quotation Samples
Cleaning Quotation Template
Window Cleaning Quotation Template
Commercial Cleaning Quotation Template
Office Cleaning Service Quotation Form
Cleaning Service Quotation
Cleaning Contract Quotation
Cleaning Company Request Quotation
Quotation for Cleaning Work
Cleaning Quotation Sheet
Window Cleaning Quotation
What Is a Cleaning Quotation?
Examples of common clients of cleaning companies are the following:
- Large corporations
- Educational institutions
- Government agencies
A cleaning quotation is a type of service quotation specifically prepared by companies or businesses that provide cleaning services to their clients.
Things to Do before Preparing a Cleaning Quotation
- Assess the needs of your potential customer. This step would help you identify what type of cleaning services you can offer to your potential customer.
- Research the average prices offered by your competitors for each service.
- Ask your potential customers how often they need you to provide cleaning services. Some clients would require daily cleaning services whereas some would be satisfied with once or twice a week.
- Be informed of the general format of quotations. Refer to templates online such as our collection of quotation samples in PDF.
How to Make a Cleaning Quotation
- Upon checking the cleaning quotation sample templates we have on-site, you may have noticed how there is more or less a similar format followed by all quotation templates. It is usually formatted in such a way that it is comprehensible to customers.
- Write the information about your customer.
- Specify the items of services you are offering to your potential customer.
- Indicate the price per service.
- Provide a breakdown of all the additional charges and services should your potential client decide to acquiesce to the terms in your quotation.
- Indicate the date when such a quotation may still be valid.
Details of a Cleaning Quotation
The following are the basic elements you must be able to include in your cleaning quotation:
- Company information
- Information about your customer
- The table that contains the details of the cleaning service you are providing. This section contains the following:
- The name of the service you are offering to your customer
- The date when it is to be performed
- If it is a repetitive performance, how often you have to perform these services
- The price per service
- Additional charges that naturally goes with the service
- The total amount
- The date when such cleaning quotation would expire
To know more about the contents of a quotation, check out our website’s templates of quotation format in Doc.
1. What is a Cleaning Quotation?
A cleaning quotation can be defined as a type of service quote that is given to the client and specifically prepared by companies and businesses that provide cleaning services. It is a formal statement that mentions all the estimated costs for a particular job or service.
2. What is the use of a Quotation?
A quotation or a quote is a document that a supplier usually gives to a prospective client with a proposed price for the goods/services he/she sells based on certain terms and conditions. It mentions what services should be provided. It is mainly used by businesses to sell and buy goods.
3. What should be in a Cleaning Quotation?
The following details must be mentioned in a cleaning quotation:
- Company details
- Details of whom you are proving goods/services to
- The table of contents
- Details of the services offered
- Date of the service
- Price per service, with additional charges, if any.
- Total amount to be paid, expiry of the cleaning quote, etc.
4. What is A Commercial Cleaning Experience Quote?
Commercial waste clean up, hazardous cleanup, etc. come under commercial cleaning as all of this is in a workplace environment. It deals with the cleaning of offices, retail stores, etc. The quote given by these cleaning services is called a commercial cleaning quote.
5. How to write a Cleaning Service Quote?
You can write a cleaning service quote with the help of the following steps:
- Mention the necessary information for both parties
- Present the needed cleaning services
- Mention the price of each service given
- The total amount of the services provided
- Present all the terms and conditions and other details to close the deal.
FREE 16+ Price Quotation Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Sales Quotations Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Service Quotation Samples in PDF
FREE 9+ Business Quotation Samples in PDF
FREE 33+ Quotation Formats in MS Word | PDF
FREE Ideas about Quotation Format [ With Samples ]
FREE How to Create a Quotation Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages
FREE 6+ Audit Quotations in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | Numbers | MS Word
FREE 7+ Formal Quotation Samples & Templates in PDF
FREE 6+ Builder Quotation Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 6+ Builders Quotation Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE Inquiry about Last Quotation [ With Samples ]
FREE 8+ Product Quotation Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Cleaning Quotation Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Repair Quotation Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word