Wise business owners understand the importance of actively seeking out new customers and clients. Gone are the days when customers would flock to one business in order to purchase items due to a lack of competitors. That is why businesses must have a selling edge that sets them apart from the rest.
One such way to attract potential clients is by sending them job quotations. If you are on your way to creating a quotation, you will be able to create an effective one if you refer to a job quotation template. On this page, we provide you with a collection of job quotation templates that can give you quotation format ideas.
Sample Job Quotation
Quotation for Fabrication Job
Job Order Quotation
New Job Quotation
What Is a Job Quotation?
A job quotation is a document that provides a specific listing of services that a company offers to its potential customers or clients. Aside from the specific services, this document also contains the price for each service. A job quotation is different from other quotations since it is specifically prepared by companies that offer services to their clients.
This is usually prepared by any of the following individuals:
- A sales clerk or sales agent of a company
- A sales manager
- A business owner of a small to medium-scale business
There are numerous reasons why a job quotation can greatly help a company gain more clients. Some of those reasons are the following:
- A job quotation is a standard document, hence it has a standard format. This standardization of its formatting makes it easier for readers to locate the specific items that they are interested in availing.
- A job quotation is a specific type of quotation that is dedicated to offering services to clients. The specificity of this type of quotation makes it easier for businesses to tailor it in such a way that it suits the type of services that its company offers. For example, a construction quotation would have fields and areas that are specific to construction companies such as the manpower needed, the suppliers of hardware tools and construction materials, etc.
- It allows customers the chance to negotiate the prices of the items that are priced beyond their budget.
Cleaning Job Quotation Notice
Quotation for Construction Job
Sample Job Quotation
What to Write in a Job Quotation?
Whether you are making a professional quotation, or an IT quotation, you must be able to include all the essential elements of a job quotation. The following are the basic elements of a job quotation that should be present:
- A functional label in bold letters
- The company’s letterhead
- The name of the individual or organization that is to receive the job quotation
- The itemized list of the services that a company is offering
- The price of each service offered
- The discounts for the services (if applicable) as well as the brief explanation on how to avail these discounts
- The date, time, and location when the services are to be performed
- Other fees
- Date when the price offerings listed would expire
FREE 10+ Painting Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Formal Quote Sample in PDF
FREE 10+ Website Redesign Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Estimate Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Website Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Inspirational Quote Sample in PDF
FREE 50+ Quote Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | PDF
FREE 10+ Blank Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Sales Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Landscaping Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Price Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Cleaning Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Business Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Electrical Quote Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Construction Quote Samples in PDF