An audit quotation provides a specific listing of the prices or charges for the specific auditing services that an accountant or an accounting firm may be offering to their potential clients.
The quotation uses are numerous, and perhaps the most notable one is the fact that it provides corporations a rough estimate on how much of their budget should be allocated to the auditing of their finances. When creating a quotation, you must ensure that it is an efficiently formatted and comprehensively informative one. Refer to our templates on this page for proper guidance.
Audit Quotation Template
Audit Fee Quotation
Audit Re-Quotation Notice
Letter for Internal Audit Quotation
What Is an Audit Quotation?
An audit quotation is a document prepared by an auditor or an auditing firm or financial firm to a potential client. The main aim of this document is to provide price offerings for the performance of specific auditing services.
The Significant Inclusions of an Audit Quotation
The following are the basic parts of an audit quotation:
- The label that states, “Audit Quotation”
- The logo of the audit or finance firm
- Its company name, address, contact number, and email address
- The name of the person or company that is being offered auditing services
- The itemized list of the auditing services offered
- The price offering per auditing service
- The list of additional charges on top of the price offerings for the auditing services
- The specific date when the audit quotation would remain valid
- The payment method available to clients once they hire the firm or the auditor to provide the offered auditing services
If you want to obtain a larger overview of how an audit quotation may vary in content. You may refer to the quotation examples we have on this page. You can also browse our website for more sample quotations.
Quotation for External Audit Service
Sample Audit Quotation
Audit Service Quotation
Tips for Writing Audit Quotations
Are you in the process of writing an audit quotation? Whether you are writing one for your own freelance profession as an auditor or accountant or if you are writing it on behalf of the accounting firm you are working for, you must be able to create an effective and comprehensive audit price quotation. Below are some guidelines you can follow in writing an audit quotation:
- Label your document with “Audit Quotation” in bold letters.
- Write the name of your company, its address, contact information. Also include the logo if applicable. This is essential for branding purposes.
- Pattern the layout and spacing of your quotation based on the quotation formats of audit quotation templates such as the ones we have on this page.
- List down the specific auditing services that your customer may need.
- Beside each service, write down the service charge you are willing to offer.
- If applicable, provide discounts if the client decides to hire you to repeatedly provide auditing services for your company.
- You can also make suggestions of bookkeeping services that they may have a need for in the future.
- Total the amount offered for all services.
- Specify the date when the audit quotation would expire.
FREE 10+ Construction Quotation Sample Templates in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Apple Pages
FREE 19+ Service Quotation Samples and Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Construction Quotations in PDF | MS Word | Pages
FREE 14+ Quotation Samples for Construction in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Quotation Proposal Samples in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 13+ Website Quotation Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Proposal Quotation Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 33+ Quotation Formats & Samples in PDF
FREE 45+ Quotation Samples in PDF
FREE 13+ Sales Quotation Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 16+ Price Quotation Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Sales Quotations Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Business Quotation Samples in PDF
FREE 9+ Service Quotation Samples in PDF
FREE Ideas about Quotation Format [ With Samples ]