Whether you are an independent mechanic or a car mechanic working at an auto body repair shop, you need to know how to send accurate quotations to your prospective clients.
When making a quotation, you must be able to refer to an accurate and standardized quotation format. For your convenience, we offer you templates on this page that are prepared to cater to your needs! Download our templates now!
Repair Work Quotation
Request Quotation for Repair
Ship Repair Quotation Invitation Notice
What Is a Repair Quotation?
A repair quote is a document that consists of price estimates for the repair services of a damaged car, vehicle, a machine, or any device. In normal circumstances, a repair quotation is usually prepared by sales clerks or owners of vehicle repair shops. To have a crystal clear idea of how a quotation looks like, refer to our collections of sample quotations and quotation samples in PDF.
How to Get an Accurate Car Body Repair Quote?
Having your vehicle damaged can cause a ton of hassle, especially when you need your vehicle for your daily grind. That is why, it is important that you are able to have your car fixed right away. Before you get your car fixed, you have to make sure of the following:
- That the body shop repairing your car is well-known for doing quality work
- That you are not paying an overpriced amount
In order to know which body shop is offering you the fairest deal possible, you must ask different repair shops and mechanics to give you a quote. Here are some tips to guide you get an accurate quote:
- Describe the extent of your car’s damage in detail. You can even relate to the mechanic or technician the manner that your car was damaged.
- If the act of taking your car to the body shop is a hassle for you. You can forego the actual physical inspection of the car by sending pictures to the mechanics. Send them a close-up view of the damage as well as a farther view. The more that they know of the nature of the damage, the better it is for them to gauge which reparations are needed.
Quotation for Sample Repair
Repair Cover Letter
Repair Work Quotation
Repair Quote Form
5 Tips for Getting a Repair Estimate after a Car Accident
- Research first. Don’t rely on your insurers. You have to seek information on the history of car repair shops and their ability to successfully repair vehicles damaged by an accident.
- Seek advice from your car insurance. Your insurers are best at judging which shops offer quality repair service for a substantially affordable price.
- Ask different repair shops for estimates.
- Select a car repair shop for its quality service. While it may be tempting to settle for car repair shops that offer the lowest service charge, you must be careful in making sure that the shop you choose is known for its top quality repair service.
- Don’t wait for your insurer to make a decision for you in selecting which shop should repair your car.
8 Company Quotation Samples & Templates
10+ Quotation Samples for Construction
8 Product Quotation Samples & Templates
9+ Catering Quotation Samples
Inquiry about Last Quotation
12 Price Quotation Samples & Templates
5 Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
12 Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Invoice Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Formal Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Contractor Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Cleaning Quotation Samples & Templates
5 Builder Quotation Samples & Templates
10 Project Quotation Samples & Templates
39 Quotation Formats & Samples