There will always be an endless battle for the customers’ attention in businesses from various industries. For this reason, entrepreneurs should continuously update their strategic plans to correspond with the demands of the market. Nevertheless, bear in mind that brochures remain a cost-efficient marketing tool in most businesses. Its tangibility factor will always have the power to entice the customers. In this guide, we will discuss the basics of a bi-fold brochure to help you create one for your business.
10+ Bi Fold Brochure Samples
1. Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
2. Window & Door Repair Bi-Fold Brochure
3. Plan Funeral Program Bi-Fold Brochure
4. House For Sale Bi-Fold Brochure Template
5. Home Healthcare Bi-Fold Brochure
6. Commercial Real Estate Bi-Fold Brochure
7. House Realtor Bi-Fold Brochure Template
8. Independent Real Estate Broker Bi-Fold Brochure
9. Simple Corporate Event Bi-fold Brochure
10. Square Bi-Fold Brochure Mockup
11. Bi-Fold Brochure Template
12. Business Bi-Fold Brochure
13. Bi-Fold Business Brochure
14. Half Fold Brochure
15. Bi-Fold Informative Brochure
16. Bi-Fold Brochure Mockup
17. Creative Corporate Bi-Fold Brochure
18. Best Bi-Fold Brochure
19. Beautiful Bi-Fold Brochure
What Is a Bi-Fold Brochure?
A bi-fold brochure is a two-fold print material commonly used by companies in various industries. It contains important information about the products and services a business offers. Apart from that, entrepreneurs can also make use of this document to introduce their company to the market.
Data from Statista revealed that as of the last quarter of 2016, almost 80% of small to medium-sized enterprises utilized flyers and brochures as part of their marketing efforts. Taking this information into account, we can surmise that print advertising still bears great significance in helping businesses reach their target audience.
Elements of a Winning Brochure
An excellent brochure design will catch the attention of potential customers, which will help increase the revenue of your business in the long run. Provided below are the things you have to keep in mind for an effective brochure layout.
- Design – The overall visual appearance of your brochure will be the first thing that prospective clients will notice. That is why you have to choose the best colors, font styles, and graphic elements to use in your design. Referring to these bi-fold brochure mockups and bi-fold brochure templates will tell you the right way to do it.
- White Space – It may be contradicting to the previously mentioned element; however, note that space is equally crucial as the design in a brochure layout. You would not want to overfill your document with texts and photos, or it may end up looking messy.
- Headline – If the design is what people notice first, the headline will be the first thing the recipient of the document will read. That is why you have to make it as interesting as possible.
- Content – The best brochure examples will show you the best content this promotional material should have. The core sections of your document should be straightforward and interesting. Also, avoid writing lengthy sentences so you wouldn’t bore the reader.
- Photos – Can you imagine a brochure without images? No, right? So, fill that blank brochure template with at least two photographs to compel your target audience.
- Call to Action – Lastly, don’t forget to write a call to action statement. Some examples include “call us,” “buy now,” and “discover.”
How to Make a Bi-Fold Brochure
You don’t have to depend on a bi-fold brochure template in InDesign or a travel brochure sample for you to design a brochure that would appeal to the eyes of many. Below, we have outlined a step-by-step guide that you have to follow in creating this type of advertising material.
1. Identify Your Target Audience
The content of your brochure should be targetted to a particular market segment for it to be effective. That is why the first step in creating any advertising material is to identify your target audience. This way, you can only use your company’s resources to those who exhibit interest in your product or service.
2. Set the Dimensions
It is crucial to have a clearer picture of the available space you have as you design your brochure. Both bi-fold and tri-fold brochures may have the following sizes: 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, 11″ x 17″, and 11″ x 25.5″. If you prefer to create an 11″ x 17″ brochure, it would be best to download an 11″ x 17″ brochure template.
3. Work on the Cover Page
As previously mentioned, the cover page is what will or will not catch the attention of potential customers. Bear in mind that the front part of your brochure should directly tell the customers what the document is.
4. Make the Content Interesting
The main content of your brochure should give the customers a reason why they should avail of the product or service, not just a description itself. Remember to add photos as well.
It is preferable to print your design on a glossy paper. This brochure printing process may be costly, but it will surely be worth the price. Lastly, distribute the brochure on a high foot traffic area. You can also place it on a brochure holder in a hotel’s lobby or a building’s entrance.
What are brochures used for?
Generally, organizations use brochures to inform the public about their institution. And even in the modern era, most businesses still utilize this document to advertise a product or service. Brochures will help establish your business’ identity, gain new customers, and build brand loyalty.
How much does it cost to make a brochure?
If you are planning to distribute brochures for your business, expect to pay at least $180 for 250 pages. However, this excludes the services for designing the document.
How many types of brochures are there?
There are four common types of brochure folds, namely:
- Bi-Fold Brochures
- Tri-Fold Brochures
- Gate Fold Brochures
- Z-Fold Brochures
Despite the emergence of online advertising in this digital age, some companies still stick to the traditional method of advertising. Why? Because there are still people in the market who would prefer to read physical copies of brochures instead of those that are on screen. If your business needs a winning brochure design, then don’t hesitate to take a look at the templates provided above. These bi-fold brochure templates are easily editable in various software applications. Click download now!
FREE 21+ PSD Brochure Design Inspiration in EPS
FREE 27+ Business Brochure Templates in AI | InDesign | MS Word | Pages | PSD | Publisher | PDF
FREE 20+ Sales Brochure Templates in PSD | EPS | MS Word | Apple Pages | InDesign | Publisher | AI
FREE 32+ Realtor Brochure Templates in AI | PSD | Google Docs | Apple Pages | InDesign | Publisher
FREE 29+ Real Estate Brochure Templates in PSD | EPS | Publisher | MS Word | InDesign | AI | Apple Pages
FREE 27+ Promotional Brochure Templates in PSD | AI | Apple pages | Google Docs | Publisher | MS Word | InDesign
FREE 17+ Product Brochure Templates in AI | InDesign | MS Word | Pages | PSD | Publisher | PDF
FREE 17+ Preschool Brochure Templates in AI | InDesign | MS Word | Pages | PSD | Publisher
FREE 14+ Medical Brochure Templates in PSD | InDesign | AI | Pages | Publisher | MS Word
FREE 22+ Massage Brochure Templates in PSD | EPS | MS Word | Apple Pages | InDesign | Publisher | AI
FREE 23+ Marketing Brochure Templates in EPS | PSD | Pages | InDesign | Publisher | AI | MS Word
FREE 21+ Landscape Brochure Templates in EPS | PSD | InDesign | PDF
FREE 33+ Interior Design Brochure Templates in EPS | PSD | MS Word | Pages | InDesign | Publisher | AI
FREE 9+ AI Brochure Templates in PSD | EPS
FREE 21+ Hotel Brochure Templates in AI | InDesign | MS Word | Pages | PSD | Publisher