Universities, corporations, retailing businesses—all these can ensure their organizational operations by adhering to standardized rules and processes in managing their students or employees. Once such standardized rule is the utilization of leave forms for the formal application of leaves.
If you are a human resource staff, a teacher, a school administrator, or anyone who has the power to decide on leave requests, then you need to craft leave forms that target the essential information for a leave request or application. For your guidance, you may base your leave forms on our templates. Simply scroll down below and download the ones that suits your needs. For more reference, you may also check on our collection of Sample Application Letters.
Sample Medical Application for Leave
Application for Sick Leave Example
School Application for Leave
Application for Casual Leave
Official Application for Leave
Leave Forms in Companies and Corporations
The human resource manager or staff in a company is the person who keeps copious amounts of leave forms in their drawers. Normally, when an employee intends to take a leave from work for a certain period of time, he/she will simply approach the HR staff and ask to apply for leave, which in turn the HR will give him/her a leave form to fill out.
An employee leave form, therefore, is a standardized business document. It contains the following parts:
- name of company/company letterhead at the topmost part,
- name of the employee requesting the leave,
- date of the request,
- reason for the request,
- duration of leave,
- whether or not it is a paid or unpaid leave,
- terms of leave (the statement of consequences should the employee abuse his leave duration),
- employee’s signature, and
- signature and name of HR staff examining the leave request.
Different Types of Employee Leave Forms
If you are a human resource manager or staff, it is your duty to ensure that you ask your employees to fill out the type of leave application form that corresponds to the type of leave that they are applying.
For your guidance, here are the several types of leaves that you may refer from when crafting the leave forms for your company:
- Casual Leave – This leave is only for a short duration (3 days maximum).
- Privilege Leave – Normally, all companies offer paid leaves to their employees and it is usually ten to fifteen days. This leave can be converted to cash by the employee if he/she does not consume it by the end of the year.
- Medical Leave – This leave can only be availed by regular employees in which they must produce a valid medical certificate within 72 hours after taking leave of absence from work.
- Maternity Leave – This is available for women who just delivered a baby for a period of up to 2 months.
For more information about employee applications, you may check out the following links:
Application for Study Leave
Application for Leave in PDF
Application for Long Term Leave in PDF
Teacher Application for Personal Leave
Application for Earned Leave
Leave Forms in Educational Institutions
Students also take leaves of absence from their class sometimes; a school leave form is usually handed out by a school’s administrative staff, a professor, or a teaching assistant, to be filled out by the student who intends to apply for a school leave.
A school leave form briefly asks for the pertinent information regarding the nature of the leave the student is applying for. Furthermore, it also asks for the specific date and time of the leave duration, and the accompanying reason for such leave. These information are vital in the decision-making process on whether or not a school administrator/professor will formally acquiesce to a leave application.
Want more reference? Check out our collection of Application Letter Format Samples for your future application-related needs.
6+ Sample Generic Application for Employment
7+ Sample Scholarship Applications
9+ Sample Application Forms
6+ Sample Rental Applications
6+ Sample Leave Applications
6+ Free Job Application Samples
6+ Resume for Job Application Samples
5+ Sample Basic Employment Application
8+ Printable Employment Application Samples
9+ Sample College Applications
9+ Basic Job Application Samples
9+ Application Format Samples
10+ Sample Applications
9+ Employment Application Samples
9+ Sample Printable Job Applications