A house won’t be complete without furniture. Otherwise, it’ll only be a big empty space. Furniture brings comfort and eases everyone’s living conditions. Furniture companies are there to provide this essential stuff that people can bring to their homes. Furniture companies will never go out of business as long as people need furniture. There are different furniture companies that provide different designs available to suit everyone’s tastes. With so many furniture companies, you as an owner have to stand out from them. A company profile will help you introduce to a bigger market the products and services you specialize in. Read the article to find out how to make a furniture company profile.
10+ Furniture Company Profile Samples
1. Furniture Company Profile Sample
2. Furniture Company Profile Format
3. Standard Furniture Company Profile
4. Formal Furniture Company Profile
5. Printable Furniture Company Profile
6. Editable Furniture Company Profile
7. Strategic Furniture Company Profile
8. Basic Furniture Company Profile
9. Creative Furniture Company Profile
10. Professional Furniture Company Profile
11. General Furniture Company Profile
What is a Furniture Company?
A furniture company, or also called a home furnishing company belongs in an industry that manufactures and sells furniture. Aside from furniture, they also produce and sell textiles, upholstery, bedding, seating, and other products related to offices and commercial spaces.
Types of Furniture Usually Found in Homes or Offices
- Sofas: This type of furniture has a variety of styles and names. It can be called a couch, settee, loveseat, and many more. This comfortable upholstered furniture is used in the living room where family members gather and sit together to bond.
- Chairs: Chairs are versatile furniture. Not only it can be used in a house only but it is also essential in schools and offices. Like sofas, chairs have different varieties of style and comfort.
- Dining Table: As the name suggests, dining tables are tables used where people can sit and enjoy their meal. They are usually located in dining rooms. Dining tables are widely used also in hotels and restaurants.
- Study Table: This type of furniture is where people do their work or study. People use this table to write, read, and work on their computers. study tables are also essential furniture for schools and offices.
- Dressing Table: Dressing tables are used to keep accessories and other knickknacks in the house. Women and men use it as a vanity tool to take care of themselves.
- Bed: Beds are arguably the most important piece of furniture in every house. This furniture is where people sleep and relax when they are tired. Without a bed in the house, people cannot relax comfortably.
- Cupboard: Cupboards or shelves or cabinets as what they are called is where people store their things. This furniture is essential to keep the house and office spaces tidy.
How to Make a Furniture Company Profile
1. Background of the Company
your furniture company by giving an overview of its background. Include information such as the company’s name, business structure, and location. Include also your company purpose; how your company was created to answer the needs of your target market.
Then include the company’s own history. Narrate how the company started and the highlights, achievements, and interesting events of your company up until the present. Then include the owners and the management of the company and give a brief summary of their backgrounds such as their name and their positions.
2. Mission Statement
A company profile won’t be complete without a mission statement. A mission statement defines the goals and values of your company. Your mission statement can also include your objectives to accomplish your mission.
3. Furniture Products You Offer
This section of your travel company profile is the heart and soul. This is where you mention all the products you sell and if you have, the services that you offer to your customers. Talk about what particular service or products you provide.
4. Contact Information
The last part of your company profile is to provide your contact information where potential customers can reach you. Put your address, phone number, email address, website, social media accounts such as Facebook or Instagram. If you have multiple branches, include their contact information, address, and the person in charge of the branch so people will know how to reach you when they have questions concerns.
Make sure the format of your profile is consistent with your brand. Add a portfolio of your furniture and pictures of your showroom of home furnishing to help introduce your products. Avoid putting irrelevant details in your company profile.
What are the proper care and maintenance of furniture?
To maintain your furniture make sure to keep them clean by dusting them or if possible, wash them with soap and water. Make sure to keep your furniture out of direct sunlight and protect them from pets.
What are high-end furniture brands?
Some of the high-end furniture brands are Poliform. Doshi Levien. Bentley Home. Edra. Fendi Casa. Restoration Hardware.
Why is a company profile important?
A company profile is essential to introduce your business and your products and services to the market. This will give you an opportunity to increase your customers or clients and in effect, increase your profits.
Don’t forget to proofread your profile for spelling and grammar errors. Have someone re-read your company profile to help you revise it. To help you get started on making your own company profile, head over to our free sample company profile templates and start downloading now! Download our sample company profile templates provided above. They are free to download, so you can download as many as you like!
FREE 22+ Price List Samples
FREE 12+ Company Introduction Letter Templates
FREE 12+ Sample Quote Request Forms
FREE 11+ Sales Proposal Samples
FREE 10+ College Profile Samples
FREE 9+ Sample Software Developer Job Descriptions
FREE 7+ Introduction Letter to Clients Samples and Templates
FREE 5+ Website Proposal Samples
FREE 4+ Sample Proposal Letters
FREE Uses of Letter of Introduction [ Definition With Samples ]
FREE 17+ Sample Price Lists
FREE 15+ Cash Flow Statement Samples
FREE 14+ Sample Lease Proposal Letter Templates
FREE 10+ Sample Carpenter Job Descriptions
FREE 10+ Vendor Contract Samples