When you want to get the best possible product or service, you would need to have as much options as possible. That way, you get to compare which one is the best choice. You need to do a request for quotation to as many stores as you can.
Businesses also need to provide an easy way for potential customers to do a request for quotation for them to gain as many customers as possible. Doing this is easy through quote request forms. Our Sample Forms are very easy to use. You can customize them so that they fit your needs.
Sample Price Quote Request Form
Insurance Quote Request Form
Common Quote Request Forms
Company Quote Request Form in PDF
Printing Quote Request Form in PDF
Software Quote Request Form
What Is a Quote Request?
A quote request or a request for quotation is a process in which suppliers are asked to bid on a certain product or service. It could also be done in undertaking some projects, and our Project Quote Samples provide a good guide in making one. Suppliers often put more than just a price quotation and include other information like payment terms or contract length. These information are also considered by the requester in making a decision.
Components of a Quote Request Form
- Submission Details – Outline when the forms are to be sent back, the mailing address, and the contact person.
- Executive Summary – Give an overview of your company and what product or service you need. When you need a software, you can check these Software Quote Samples.
- Detailed Specifications – This is where you describe in detail what product or service you really need. The more specific you are, the more accurate the quotation will be, so provide as much details as you can.
- Terms and Conditions – All terms and conditions that apply need to be laid out. Included here are the financing options, warranties, etc.
- Selection Criteria – This is all about how you make your decision.
Auto Insurance Quote Request Form
Freight Quote Request Form Example
Contractor Quote Request Form
Shipping Quote Request Form
Furniture Quote Request Form
Disability Quote Request Form
Testing Quote Request Form
The Request for Quotation Process
The whole quote request process needs to be carefully thought out from start to finish. You don’t want to award a wrong winner. Here are the steps to be followed when doing a request for quotation.
- Preparation – This is the most important step in the whole process. In this phase, you need to be looking at how you will do the whole process.
- Management – This is the phase where the bidding process is ongoing. You need to manage all the vendors so that there are no leaks to the bid that each one makes.
- Awarding – This is where you decide which of the bidders wins. You may need to consult other people in your organization to discuss it. Weigh in on the pros and cons of each bid.
- Closing – When you have awarded a winner already, it is time for the final steps in the process—signing the contract. It is also important to thank everybody who participated.
Requesting a quote needs to be done so you get to see all the options you have before making a decision. You can request a quote for a product or a service. An example of the latter is when you need to repair something in your house. You can check these Repair Quote Samples for those. These quote request forms are of great use when doing a quotation request.
8+ Sample Incident Report Forms
22+ Requisition Forms in Excel
14+ Rent Roll Form Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Tenant Information Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Sample Blank Affidavit Forms – PDF
16+ Return to Work Medical Form Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Material Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC