A survey form is a tool that is used to gather data and information that are essential for a study or any other research processes. There are different kinds of survey forms that are used in various purposes. More so, the content and structure of this tool varies on the procedures of the survey that will be done and the things that are needed to be collected and assessed.
This post is a collection of survey forms that are formatted in Excel documents. Feel free to download and use the survey form template that is appropriate for the survey that you will execute. Other than the samples that you can browse through on this post, we can provide you with more Printable Survey Forms in the provided link for additional references.
Salary Survey Forms
College Salary Analysis
Salary Survey Form Example
Salary Survey Participants
Questionnaire Survey Forms
Revenue Collection Process Review
Supplier Info Questionnaire
Evaluation Survey Forms
Teacher Evaluation Survey
Preliminary Supplier Evaluation
The Survey Introduction
Every Survey Form must have a proper introduction, which should have the following details:
- The information about the entity who is the creator of the survey
- A message of appreciation for the time that the respondents are willing to allot to answer the survey
- The purpose of the survey
- The kind of survey that the respondents will answer
- If there is any, the time that the respondents are expected to finish the survey
- The scope and limitations of the survey
- For some surveys, there may also be a need to provide a confidentiality statement, especially if the personal information of the people who will answer the survey form will be used.
- Other information that is essential to be known by the people who will be asked to answer the survey forms
An introduction about the survey is important to be placed on top of the survey form for the following reasons:
- It will allow the people to understand why the survey has to be done and why they are selected to answer the particular survey.
- It can give a more in-depth discussion about the survey so that the respondents will already be aware about the survey content and how their answers will be of help once all the survey responses have been collated and assessed.
- The introduction of a survey will set the mood of the respondents to answer the survey questions appropriately.
Kinds of Survey Forms
Survey forms have different usages. Due to this matter, they also have different formats and ways of questioning. A few kinds of survey forms that you may download from this post are as follows:
- A market survey form is used by companies to have an idea of how their products and/or services are being perceived by the market. This particular kind of survey can also be used to identify the hold of the company with their target market. Also, market surveys can also be used to know whether a possible market penetration can be executed in a specific area.
- A questionnaire survey form is used to get specific answers from the respondents. Rather than providing options, questionnaire surveys just give questions that are needed to be answered. This particular survey form is more focused on the thoughts of the respondents, which can be translated to a general overview once all the answers have already been recorded and analyzed.
- Evaluation survey forms are commonly used in programs and events to identify the effectiveness of the activities that transpired and the people who are responsible in organizing and implementing the program. More so, evaluation survey forms can also be used to assess performances in the workplace and in academic institutions. Evaluation survey forms commonly follow ranking systems to easily assess the survey results.
Other than our survey forms in Excel format, we can also provide you with samples and templates of Survey Forms in PDF.
Employer Survey Forms
Employer Survey Tracking
Employer Satisfaction Survey
Sample Employer Survey
Vendor Survey Form
Sample Service Vendor Survey
Health Survey Forms
Health Survey Summary
Volunteer Health Survey
Guidelines in Creating Survey Forms
Survey Forms are very important to be understandable, direct to the point, and well-formatted. A few suggestions that you may follow in creating a survey form are as follows:
- Make sure that you are aware of the content that you would like to be present in the survey form. Do not veer away from the focus of the survey and assure that the objectives and goals of the survey will be achieved through the use of the survey form that you have created.
- Assure that the questions that you will put in your survey is related to the purpose of the survey. More so, make sure that you have covered the scope of the study where the survey will be used.
- Use a template to guide you in creating a survey form. It is very essential for your survey form to have a pleasing and organized formatting.
- Assure that the placements of all the items that are present in your survey form are appropriate and will not cause confusion to the people who will look on the survey form.
Things to Avoid in Creating Survey Forms
There are no specific formats and rules that are applied in all Survey Form Templates. However, we should always be aware of the proper creation of each surveys. A few things that you need to be mindful to not do in creating survey forms are as follows:
- Do not be misleading. Avoid using selections and questions where it is very obvious that you would like the respondents to answer in a specific manner or select a very obvious option.
- Do not use survey content that are not known by a lot of people. Do not assume that everyone is aware of all the things in the survey, so it will be better if you will properly provide information about the item that you truly would like to know.
- Speaking of the words that you need to use and the content of the survey forms, do not use jargon as much as possible. Use words that are commonly used in conversations and make sure that these words are specific and direct.
Always remember these guidelines and things to avoid in creating survey forms and you are already on your way in making a well-curated and effective survey form.
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Donation Request Form Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Submittal Transmittal Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Liability Waiver Forms – Word, PDF
7+ Employment Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Employment Application Forms – PDF, DOC