As a business owner, thanking employees for a job well done is essential. It’s undoubtedly reasonable that you couldn’t get the job done or reap your company’s success without your employees working hard. Which is why going for the extra mile of making the time and effort of writing them a thank-you letter and handing it out to them would definitely pay off. It would make them feel valued and appreciated.
Other than that, here are some Sample Letters that can give you insights or ideas that you will find useful when it comes to writing the thank-you letter for your employees.
Year End Thank You Letter to Employees in PDF
Sample Thank You Letter to Employees for Hard Work
Manager Thank You Letter to Employees
Thank You Letter to Employees for Excellent Performance
Basic Guidelines in Writing Thank-You Letters
- Handwritten Thank-You Letters – while having letters digitized or on e-mail these days, you might want to consider handwriting your thank-you letter. This shows the effort and time value dedicated for the thank-you message, which in no doubt you as the business owner or manager made.
- Keep Your Subject Line Clear and Concise – if you would opt to use e-mail services when writing your thank-you letter, it is advisable to keep your subject line clear and concise. You can simple write “Thank You” or “Thank You (name of the Employee) for (the reason why you are thanking the certain employee).”
- Keep It Short and Simple – when writing a thank-you letter, thank the person for what exactly you’re thanking them for and express gratitude.
- Spell Check and Mind Your Grammar – before sending your thank-you letter, checking it if it has grammatical errors and spelling mistakes are crucial.
- Don’t Procrastinate on Sending It – after you have finalized everything, it is much preferable to send it now rather than later. Remember, early birds get the worms.
With these basic guidelines on writing a thank-you letter for employees, if you’re an employee, you can also write Thank You Letters to Boss following these similar guidelines.
Thank You Employee Appreciation Letter in Doc
Thank You Letter to Employees Sample
Free Sample Thank You Letters to Employees
Thank You Letter to Employee Example
On a Final Note
As there are a lot of types and kinds of thank-you letters, another kind of a thank-you letter is the Thank You Letters After an Interview. Following the basic guidelines, the principle is quite similar. The difference is that when writing thank-you letters after an interview, according to Business News Daily, the main points of your thank-you letter should be thanking the person for meeting you, mentioning some scenarios or parts of the job interview that you liked, and mentioning again your interest for the job.
It is also helpful to remind the hiring manager of your job qualifications of which is aligned to their job description requirements using the exact same words or terminologies. You can also include and mention on the letter your online portfolios or a career-related website or any affiliations that is of relevance to the job that you are aiming for.
Another note to also consider when sending a thank-you letter after an interview is that you don’t have to bombard or spam the hiring manager’s inbox with your messages. You need to be simply patient, and if you choose to message the hiring manager again for a follow-up with regards to your job candidacy, you can do so in a few days or in a week.
131+ Sample Thank You Letters
35 Sample Resignation Letters in Word
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter Templates
12+ Basic Rental Agreement Letter Templates
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letters
Free Sample Love Letters in Word
11+ Sample Thank You Letters for Gifts Free Download
12+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters
13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
12+ Sample Appeal Letters
12+ Example of Appeal Letter Templates to Download for Free
11+ Appeal Letters – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Appeal Letter Samples – PDF, Word
12+ Appeal Letters – Free Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Retirement Resignation Letters