Expressing your gratitude and appreciating someone either at home, in the mall, on the streets, in the office and most especially in the workplace would definitely mean so much to someone especially if it was indeed genuine and well expressed with a warm smile, a hug or better yet with a firm handshake if you are in an office setting and especially if this is being addressed to your employees.
Also, having a look at these Sample Thank You Notes may give you an idea as well as a broad perspective in terms of being grateful to and for every person, most especially your hardworking and dedicated employees.
Sample Farewell Thank You Note to Employee
Thank You Note from Employer to Employee
Quick Thank You Note to Employee Example
Thank You Note to Fellow Employee Format
Thank You Note to Retiring Employee in PDF
Personal “Thank You Notes” Go a Long Way
According to Inc, a particular research regarding the relationship of the employees with their managers or supervisors found that most employees would definitely enjoy receiving a thank you. They also would prefer it to be personalized just for them.
- A precise example would be if you say a generic “Thank you for doing a wonderful job.” This is fine for employees who tend to be socially oriented.
- However, if you happened to say it to an employee who is a structural thinker, it is more advisable to add or mention some specific task that he has accomplished. This way, what you say would be more credible and appreciated.
- You can also have the option of looking at this page’s Business Thank You Note Samples which you might find useful, quite handy and helpful as well in case if you needed to have some reference or to have a look over some guidelines.
Thank You Note to New Employee
Thank You Note to Resigned Employee
Thank You Note to Dedicated Employee
Thank You Note to Employee for Help
Personal Thank You Notes Based On Different Employee Personalities
Furthermore, here are some tips and guidelines on how recognize and thank your employees regardless and based on their personalities:
- Employees who tend to be structurally minded would want to hear about details above anything else. You can always thank them or recognize their effort by saying, “You can always keep up with the deadlines. Impressive!” or “Thank you for successfully processing all that data.”
- For employees who are analytical thinkers, intelligence and individuality would matter to them more than the recognition and the team. You can recognize their efforts by saying, “I appreciate your sharp analytical skills.” or “Your penetrating questions are always on point and rather impressive.” And lastly, you can say, “I respect the depth of your knowledge.”
- For employees who are socially oriented, you can show your gratitude by simply saying, “I could not have done it without you.”, “I am so thankful for your leadership in the team.”
- Employees who tend to be somewhat more focused on their level of assertiveness, you can extend your appreciation by saying, “Thank you for always fueling up the momentum.” or “I appreciate your decisive actions. It is empowering!”
- For those employees who tend to be more easygoing, you can definitely say, “I appreciate your friendliness with everyone or here in the office.” or you can say, “Thank you for contributing to vibes here in the office.”
Moreover, you might as well check out Thank You Note Interview Samples for additional insights and knowledge on the subject matter which can useful.
25 Doctor Notes in Word
8+ Patient Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Medical Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
7+ Interview Thank-You Note Samples – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
36+ Notes Sample
7+ Sample Doctor Notes
7+ Sample Thank-You Notes for Money
6+ Return to Work Note Samples
8+ Mortgage Note Samples
6+ Scholarship Thank-You Note Samples
7+ Sample Thank-You Note to Parents
8+ Consignment Note Samples
7+ Field Note Samples
4+ Sample Thank-You Notes to Friend
8+ Fit Note Samples