A letter of recommendation is a formal letter composed and sent by an individual who can commend a person’s work or academic performance to a hiring manager or an admission officer who is an individual in charge of employing or admitting a candidate or applicant. This letter is useful for individuals who want to secure employment or a certain position. It is also important for the author to be knowledgeable of whether the person they are recommending is applying for a specific position or if they are using it as a general letter of recommendation in job searching.
50+ Professional Recommendation Letter Samples
1. Professional Recommendation Letter Template
2. Free Professional Letter Of Recommendation For Coworker
3. Letter of Recommendation for Graduate School Admission
4. Personal Letter of Recommendation for College Template
5. Physician Assistant Letter of Recommendation Template
6. Free Job Recommendation Letter For Friend Template
7. Free Job Recommendation Letter for Student Template
8. Free Internal Promotion Recommendation Letter Template
9. College Application Letter of Recommendation Template
10. Leadership Recommendation Letter for School Student
11. Recommendation Letter Template for Scholarship
12. Personal Recommendation Letter Template
13. Recommendation Letter for Student Scholarship Template
14. Sample Recommendations Letter
15. Law School Recommendations Letter
16. University Recommendations Letter
17. Writing Letters of Recommendation
18. Academic Recommendation Letter
19. Recommendations Etiquette Letter
20. Graduate School Recommendations Letter
21. Legal Implications of Recommendation Letters
22. Applicant Recommendation Letters
23. Recommendation Letter for Expert
24. Recommendations Letter Format
25. Internship Recommendation Letter Guidelines
26. Guidelines for Writing Letters of Recommendation
27. Professional Reference Letter of Recommendation
28. College Recommendations Letter
29. Etiquette Recommendations Request Letter
30. Vendor Recommendation Letter
31. Recommendations Letter Example
32. Letter of Recommendation Cover Sheet
33. Student Tips for Recommendations Letter
34. Residency Program Recommendation Letter
35. Great Recommendations Letter
36. Strong Letters of Recommendation
37. Sample Recommendation Request Letter
38. Simple Recommendations Letter
39. Sample Recommendations Letter for Students
40. Graduate College Recommendations Letter
41. Supplier Recommendation Letter
42. Release Recommendations Letter
43. Recommendations Letter Format Example
44. Medical Student Letters of Recommendation
45. Graduate Recommendation Letter
46. Registry Recommendations Letter
47. Recommendations Reference Letter
48. Academic Training Recommendation Letter
49. Professor Recommendations Letter
50. Procedure for Letter of Recommendation
51. Profession Letter of Recommendation Form
What is a Professional Recommendation Letter Template?
A professional recommendation letter template is a document that is written by an employer for an employee who is looking for another job application or opportunity that can help them secure their desired position or work. This letter also conveys the professional capabilities of the applicant and how long they have been doing their job.
How do I Write a Professional Recommendation Letter?
In writing a professional recommendation letter, it is important that you know the details about your employee’s previous responsibilities, and highlight their personal strengths talents, skills, and abilities. In this professional letter, it is important that you feature the capabilities, characteristics, and overall quality of the employee you are recommending.
Step 1: Include the Name of the Hiring Manager
Make sure that you are addressing the correct employer in your letter by conducting research about them. You can directly address it to the hiring manager or contact person and make sure to add the proper title such as “Mr.” and “Ms.” and their full name.
Step 2: Compose your Introduction
Write the purpose of your letter, the name of the person you are recommending, and the desired position you are referring to. The introduction of your letter should be concise and engaging to make sure a seamless screening process.
Step 3: Write the Reason Why you are Recommending an Applicant
Include the reasons why you are recommending an applicant, as well as how long you have been acquaintances, how you met, and the reason why you think they suit the position you are referring them to.
Step 4: Conclude your Letter with your Name, Position, and Signature
In your final paragraph, restate your reason for commending a person, their full name, and the position you are recommending the person for. End your letter with a sign-off, full name, your job title, and your signature.
Can I write a letter of recommendation for a student?
Yes, you can. A student recommendation letter is a formal document that can be written by a professor or educator that can certify the student’s personal characteristics who want to apply for a specific purpose. This purpose can be for a college application or for a scholarship application.
What is the format for writing a professional recommendation letter?
A professional recommendation is written with an introduction where the author describes their relationship with the person they are recommending, one or more body paragraphs that includes the description of the applicant’s previous duties and responsibilities, and a conclusion that summarizes the applicant’s qualifications, reaffirmation of the author’s recommendation, and the author’s signature and invitation for a further meeting.
What information should be included in a recommendation letter?
A recommendation letter should clearly and briefly describe the relationship between the letter’s author and the person they are recommending and their assessment of the applicant’s character and skills.
Unlike a reference letter which is a written endorsement letter of a candidate, a professional recommendation letter is a formal letter that focuses on describing an applicant’s capabilities and skills and is used in a hiring process as an employment verification. A professional recommendation follows the standard business letter format and is written on a single page, concisely highlighting a candidate’s strengths.
FREE 6+ Sample Colleague Recommendation Letter Templates in ...
FREE 6+ Sample Employee Recommendation Letter Templates in ...
FREE 5+ Personal Recommendation Letter Templates in MS Word ...
FREE 13+ Sample Recommendation Letter Templates for ...
FREE 9+ Example of Recommendation Letters Samples in PDF MS ...
FREE 13+ Sample Recommendation Letter Templates from ...
FREE 9+ Sample Professional Letter of Recommendation in MS ...
FREE 6+ Sample Air Force Recommendation Letter Templates in ...
FREE 8+ Recommendation Letter Samples in MS Word PDF
FREE 36+ Recommendation Letter Format Samples in MS Word PDF
FREE 28+ Letter of Recommendation In MS Word PDF | Pages ...
FREE 7+ Sample Employee Recommendation Letter Templates in ...
FREE 20+ Sample Letter of Recommendation in MS Word PDF
FREE 50+ Letter of Recommendation Samples in MS Word Google ...
FREE 7+ Sample Recommendation Letter Formats in PDF MS Word