The Sample Letters featured here will serve as your guideline when you are writing your application letter. You can easily download and save these documents in your respective devices because they will not take up too much memory space. The best part is the fact that they can all be downloaded for free.
Free Formal Job Application Letter Template
Free Simple Job Application Letter for Employment
Writing an application letter is an excellent opportunity for you, as a job applicant, to showcase your strengths and most relevant experiences. It writes all the important details regarding your qualifications and experience that you have which you can offer to the company. Contrary to just sending a resume on its own, sending an application letter increases your chances of getting a callback from the employer.
Thank You Letter for Job Application
Job Application Letter Form
Application Letter for Job Offer
Application Letter for Customer Service Job
Job Offer Application Letter Sample
Types of Job Application Letter
There are 8+ sample job application letters featured in this article. Here are some of the samples with a brief description of what they are:
- Thank You Letter for Job Application
This is a thank-you letter sent after getting a job interview. Thanking the employer can help them see that you are eager to grab the job opportunity they have offered.
- Job Application Letter Form
Hiring managers or recruiters usually make use of this form format to make it easier for employers to look at your qualifications.
- General Cover Letter for Job Application
This letter shows an interest in getting a job in the company without specifying a position. This is usually written by applicants when there are currently no job openings in the company. You can also look at the Letter of Intent Examples.
- Application Letter for Customer Service Job
If you are interested in having a job or career in the customer service industry, this letter can be your guide.
- Cover Letter for Job Application with Experience
Including your experience in your job application letter is a must. You can explain briefly the skills you have acquired from your experience. You can also take a look at our Sample Application Cover Letters article to give you more ideas.
General Cover Letter for Job Application
Sample Letter for Job Application
Cover Letter for Job Application with Experience
How to Write an Excellent Application Letter
- Be straightforward. Directly mention your intention for writing the letter. Mention the position you are applying for and how you got to know about the job vacancy.
- Take this opportunity to showcase something that is not mentioned in your resume. Narrate all the details that are relevant to the kind of work you are applying for.
- Emphasize your strengths and how these can help bring something good for the company.
- Always end your application letters by thanking the reader for taking the time to go through your application. Be enthusiastic and mention that you are looking forward to getting an invite for an interview to further discuss the details you have mentioned in your resume and letter.
- Include your contact information to make it easier for the employer to get in touch with you.
How to Use Sample Job Application Letters
Using these job application templates are fairly easy. Since there’s a wide variety of samples to choose from, you are sure to find one that you can use as your guide in writing your Job Application Cover Letters. These are in PDF (.pdf) format, which can be the perfect guideline for when the need to write application letters arises. They can also be downloaded at absolutely no charge directly from this page. Simply click on the Download button.
1. What is a Job Application Letter?
A job application letter is also referred to as a cover letter, and is basically is a letter that is sent by a job seeker to an employer along with his/her resume. It explains why the candidate is the best hire for a specific position.
2. How Long Should a Job Application Letter Be?
A job application letter should be one page long and mustn’t exceed more than 500 words. Anything longer than one page can risk turning off the hiring manager before they’ve even glanced at your resume. Keep it to a minimum of three to four paragraphs (not counting the salutation and sign-off).
3. What Should a Job Application Letter Include?
A job application letter should include the following parts:
- Your address and salutation
- Your introduction and what role you’re applying for
- A statement explaining why you’re the best person for the job
- An outline of your qualifications and relevant past experience
- A quick conclusion and
- A professional sign-off
4. What is the Purpose of a Job Application Letter?
The purpose of a job application letter is to introduce yourself to an employer or a company. It helps the reader draw attention to your resume and helps express your interest in the company or a specific vacancy.
5. What are Some Tips for Writing a Job Application Letter?
Follow these tips while writing a job application cover letter:
- Do some groundwork
- Include your skills and accomplishments
- Use keywords from the job listing
- Proofread for any grammatical errors
FREE 8+ Job Applicant Rejection Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 6+ Sample Application Letter Formats in PDF | MS Word
FREE 6+ Sample Coworker Recommendation Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 6+ Sample Recommendation Letter for Coworkers in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 6+ Sample Generic Letter of Recommendation in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Sample Letter of Recommendation for Coworker in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 34+ Sample Formal Letter Formats in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Coworker Recommendation Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE How to Write a Captivating Recommendation Letter for Employment [ Helpful Tips ]
FREE 6+ Thank-You Letters for References and Recommendations in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 36+ Payment Letter Formats in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 40+ Donation Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook
FREE 3+ Distribution Agreement Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 2+ Multi Society Immigration Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word