The Sample Letters featured here will serve as your guideline when you are writing your application letter. You can easily download and save these documents in your respective devices because they will not take up too much memory space. The best part is the fact that they can all be downloaded for free.
Job Application Letter for Junior Doctor Template
Email Job Application Letter Template
Fresher Job Application Letter Template
Formal Job Application Letter Template
Simple Job Application Letter for Employment
Writing an application letter is an excellent opportunity for you, as a job applicant, to showcase your strengths and most relevant experiences. It writes all the important details regarding your qualifications and experience that you have which you can offer to the company. Contrary to just sending a resume on its own, sending an application letter increases your chances of getting a callback from the employer.
Thank You Letter for Job Application Template
Sample Job Application Letter Form Template
Application Letter for Job Offer Template
Application Letter for Customer Service Job Template
Sample Job Offer Application Letter Template
Types of Job Application Letter
There are 8+ sample job application letters featured in this article. Here are some of the samples with a brief description of what they are:
- Thank You Letter for Job Application
This is a thank-you letter sent after getting a job interview. Thanking the employer can help them see that you are eager to grab the job opportunity they have offered.
- Job Application Letter Form Sample
Hiring managers or recruiters usually make use of this form format to make it easier for employers to look at your qualifications.
- General Cover Letter for Job Application
This letter shows an interest in getting a job in the company without specifying a position. This is usually written by applicants when there are currently no job openings in the company. You can also look at the Letter of Intent Examples.
- Application Letter for Customer Service Job
If you are interested in having a job or career in the customer service industry, this letter can be your guide.
- Cover Letter for Job Application with Experience
Including your experience in your job application letter is a must. You can explain briefly the skills you have acquired from your experience. You can also take a look at our Sample Application Cover Letters article to give you more ideas.
General Cover Letter for Job Application Template
Sample Letter for Job Application Template
Cover Letter for Job Application with Experience Template
How to Write an Excellent Application Letter
- Be straightforward. Directly mention your intention for writing the letter. Mention the position you are applying for and how you got to know about the job vacancy.
- Take this opportunity to showcase something that is not mentioned in your resume. Narrate all the details that are relevant to the kind of work you are applying for.
- Emphasize your strengths and how these can help bring something good for the company.
- Always end your application letters by thanking the reader for taking the time to go through your sample application. Be enthusiastic and mention that you are looking forward to getting an invite for an interview to further discuss the details you have mentioned in your resume and letter.
- Include your contact information to make it easier for the employer to get in touch with you.
How to Use Sample Job Application Letters
Using these job application templates are fairly easy. Since there’s a wide variety of samples to choose from, you are sure to find one that you can use as your guide in writing your Job Application Cover Letter. These are in PDF (.pdf) format, which can be the perfect guideline for when the need to write application letters arises. They can also be downloaded at absolutely no charge directly from this page. Simply click on the Download button.
1. What is a Job Application Letter?
A job application letter is also referred to as a cover letter introduction, and is basically is a letter that is sent by a job seeker to an employer along with his/her resume. It explains why the candidate is the best hire for a specific position.
2. How Long Should a Job Application Letter Be?
A job application letter format should be one page long and mustn’t exceed more than 500 words. Anything longer than one page can risk turning off the hiring manager before they’ve even glanced at your resume. Keep it to a minimum of three to four paragraphs (not counting the salutation and sign-off).
3. What Should a Job Application Letter Include?
A job application letter should include the following parts:
- Your address and salutation
- Your introduction and what role you’re applying for
- A statement explaining why you’re the best person for the job
- An sample outline of your qualifications and relevant past experience
- A quick conclusion and
- A professional sign-off
4. What is the Purpose of a Job Application Letter?
The purpose of a job application letter is to introduce yourself to an employer or a company. It helps the reader draw attention to your sample resume and helps express your interest in the company or a specific vacancy.
5. What are Some Tips for Writing a Job Application Letter?
Follow these tips while writing a job application cover letter:
- Do some groundwork
- Include your skills and accomplishments
- Use keywords from the job listing
- Proofread for any grammatical errors
FREE 12+ Graduate School Recommendation Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Formal Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 19+ Endorsement Letters Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Donation Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 40+ Introduction Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ What to Include in a Commercial Lease Termination Letter [ Tips and Samples ]
FREE 10+ Sample Financial Hardship Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Thank You Letter For Scholarship in MS Word | PDF
FREE 18+ Sample Letter of Credit in PDF | Word
FREE 12+ Sample Refusal Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Job Reference Letter Templates in PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Work Apology Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Job Appointment Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Resignation Letter Examples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 38+ Examples of Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF