Writing an application letter is an excellent opportunity for you, as a job applicant, to showcase your strengths and most relevant experiences. It writes all the important details regarding your qualifications and experience that you have which you can offer to the company. Contrary to just sending a resume on its own, sending an application letter increases your chances of getting a callback from the employer.
The Sample Letters featured here will serve as your guideline when you are writing your own application letter. You can easily download and save these documents in your respective devices because they will not take up too much memory space. The best part is the fact that they can all be downloaded for free.
Thank You Letter for Job Application
Job Application Letter Form
Application Letter for Job Offer
Application Letter for Customer Service Job
Job Offer Application Letter Sample
Types of Job Application Letter
There are 8+ sample job application letters featured in this article. Here are some of the samples with a brief description of what they are:
- Thank You Letter for Job Application
This is a thank-you letter sent after getting a job interview. Thanking the employer can help them see that you are eager to grab the job opportunity they have offered.
- Job Application Letter Form
Hiring managers or recruiters usually make use of this form format to make it easier for employers to look at your qualifications.
- General Cover Letter for Job Application
This letter shows an interest in getting a job in the company without specifying a position. This is usually written by applicants when there are currently no job openings in the company. You can also look at Letter of Intent Examples.
- Application Letter for Customer Service Job
If you are interested in having a job or career in the customer service industry, this letter can be your guide.
- Cover Letter for Job Application with Experience
Including your experience in your job application letter is a must. You can explain briefly the skills you have acquired from your experience. You can also take a look at our Sample Application Cover Letters article to give you more ideas.
General Cover Letter for Job Application
Sample Letter for Job Application
Cover Letter for Job Application with Experience
How to Write an Excellent Application Letter
- Be straightforward. Directly mention your intention for writing the letter. Mention the position you are applying for and how you got to know about the job vacancy.
- Take this opportunity to showcase something that is not mentioned in your resume. Narrate all the details that are relevant to the kind of work you are applying for.
- Emphasize your strengths and how these can help bring something good for the company.
- Always end your application letters by thanking the reader for taking the time to go through your application. Be enthusiastic and mention that you are looking forward to getting an invite for an interview to further discuss the details you have mentioned in your resume and letter.
- Include your contact information to make it easier for the employer to get in touch with you.
How to Use Sample Job Application Letters
Using these job application templates are fairly easy. Since there’s a wide variety of samples to choose from, you are sure to find one that you can use as your guide in writing your Job Application Cover Letters. These are in PDF (.pdf) format, which can be the perfect guideline for when the need to write application letters arise. They can also be downloaded at absolutely no charge directly from this page. Simply click on the Download button.
131+ Sample Thank You Letters
35 Sample Resignation Letters in Word
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter Templates
12+ Basic Rental Agreement Letter Templates
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letters
Free Sample Love Letters in Word
11+ Sample Thank You Letters for Gifts Free Download
12+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters
13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
12+ Sample Appeal Letters
12+ Example of Appeal Letter Templates to Download for Free
11+ Appeal Letters – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Appeal Letter Samples – PDF, Word
12+ Appeal Letters – Free Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Retirement Resignation Letters