“Health is wealth,” they say, and a lot of people are now becoming more and more conscious about their health. With that being said, a lot of gyms have been popping up in every corner of the neighborhood. They even pop up in malls and arcades for convenience purposes.
If you are planning to open whether a small-time or big-time gym, you have to ensure that your clients would know what are the services that they can avail once they set up a gym membership with your gym. You can easily do this by having a gym contract template lying around on your computer ready for printing or have a few copies printed out with blanks for the client to fill out. In this article, we have compiled a few high-quality sample contracts for you to use as a reference. Want to know more about gym contracts? Just keep reading this article.
Gym Membership Contract Design Template
Simple Standard Gym Membership Contract Template
Gym Contract Template
Membership Gym Contract
Fitness Center Gym Contract
How to Write a Gym Membership Contract Agreement?
Basically, the contract agreement that you will be making will be the document that will serve as proof that you and the client have come into agreement about what you will be offering to the new member of your gym. The contract will cover specific items such as the fees (quarterly, semi-annually, or annually), restrictions, the type of gym membership if you offer different types of gym memberships, obligations, privacy, liabilities, and other items that will protect you as the gym owner and will protect your client as well. You can also see coaching contract templates.
If you need tips on how to write a contract agreement for you to use in your gym, we will give you a few tips on how you can do so.
- If you are planning to print out the contracts to make it easier for the clients to fill out all the necessary details that you will be asking from them, leave blanks for the client’s name, birthday, contact details such as mobile phone number and email address. You can add more blanks and ask for more details depending on the information that you find would be relevant. You can also see rent contract samples.
- Give a description of what are the services that you would be offering to the clients. If you are offering more than one type of gym membership, describe each type of membership. Include the corresponding fees for each type of membership.
- Include the requirements that your clients would need to submit such as identification cards, pictures, and other documents.
- Include the restrictions on the gym membership. Include the terms and conditions, the gym policies, and the posted rules for the use of equipment. Mention the consequences of breaking rules and not following the terms and conditions.
- Include contact information and the contact person of the gym.
- Provide a signature line and a date line for both you and your client.
College Gym Contract Form
Free Gym Membership Contract
Now you know just a little bit more about writing a gym membership. We hope we have helped you even just a little bit. Again, you can check out the free sample contracts that we have provided for reference and for you to gain more perspective about what the content of gym contracts are. If you need more references for making gym contracts, you can check out Basic Contract Templates.
8+ Rent Contract Templates
14+ Training Contract Templates
14+ Training Contract Templates
6+ Sample Social Contract Templates
19+ Gym Brochures
19+ Photography Contract Templates and Samples
9+ Sample Training Agreements
57+ Printable Agreement Samples
6+ Sample Weekly Exercise Plans
44+ Contract Agreement Format
6+ Sample Insanity Workout Sheet
7+ Sample Weekly Workout Plan
19+ Fitness Brochure
20+ Fitness Brochures
7+ Retirement Program