A petition is a written document that is signed by many people and is used to request or to appeal to people with authority. Writing a petition dates back to Imperial China where people make petitions to appeal to the emperor about the corruption and wrongdoings of a certain official.
Petitions have now been great importance, that is why petition guides are now made available and easily accessible to a lot of people. Business petitions are no exemption. Here are 7 business petition samples that are free for download. Use them however you want, whenever you want.
Business Studies Petition
Business Rates Petition
School of Business Petition
Business Tax Petition
Why Petition Is Important
- A petition allows people to do something for a specific cause by appealing to a lot of people and to people with authority.
- People also do petitions in order to qualify a certain candidate to a public office.
- Environmentalists write petitions to save nature and wildlife.
- Through petitions, facts about what is happening around us are being disseminated to a lot of people.
- A petition fosters awareness and empowers a lot of people to make a move or do something for a change and for the future.
- If you have come across a sample petitions before, then you should already know that petitions promote social change.
- Allows the people to exercise their rights a lot more easily knowing that they have a clear avenue to claim more for change in government statutes and policies regarding matters that affect them.
What Is a Winding Up Petition?
A winding up petition or WUP is submitted by a creditor to the court to enforce payment of a debt by a company or organization. Unlike an employee petition samples, which is made by employees, a winding up petition is done by creditors to whom the company owes. It is a serious matter once a winding up petition is submitted against a company. This means that the court will have the company investigated and all its assets liquidated. A business may end up getting dissolved in order to have their debts paid and satisfy the creditors’ demands.
Community Business Petition
Petition for Small Business
Free Printable Business Petition
Guidelines to File a College of Business Petition
College students make use of sample academic petitions or school petitions for different purposes. Such petition is done with the use of the specific guidelines provided by the school. To get an idea about what these guidelines would be, check on the list below.
- Check first if your school or university is accepting paper petitions or online petitions. If you use paper petitions and they are rejecting them, then your petition might not be heard.
- Always keep in mind that although you have submitted your petition, it is still not a guarantee that it will be approved. That is why you should aim for a persuasive and effective petition.
- Carefully create your petition based on the specific guidelines of your school. Following the school’s guideline lessens the chances that it might be rejected or simply not granted.
- If it is an online petition they require, then it should be written on the space or box provided for it.
- Lastly, before submitting your petition, make sure to check for any spelling and grammar errors. It is likely that a petition gets rejected due to these errors.
23+ Sample Employment Contract Templates – Docs, Word
18+ Sample Employment Contracts
17+ Employment Contract Samples, Examples, Templates
17+ Sample Employment Contracts – PDF, Word
20+ Employment Contract Samples
20+ Types of Employment Contracts
26+ Employment Contract Samples & Templates
14+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example & Format
13+ Consulting Contract Templates
12+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
19+ Consignment Contract Templates to Download
13+ Consignment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
18+ Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Advertising Contract Templates to Download
17+ Maintenance Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs