The act of petitioning can be done in various environments, one of which is in academic institutions. School petitions are the documents that are created to protest in a formal and nonviolent manner about an existing regulation or any other processes that are implemented by a school. School petitions are not used to just protest about unfair rules and regulations as it can also act as a form of suggestion for the betterment of school program executions.
We have collected a number of school petitions samples that you may all download from this post and use as references. Other than that, we also have downloadable samples of other kinds of Petition Templates in the provided link.
School Attendance Petition
School Academy Petition
School Holiday Petition
School Dress Code Petition
School Lunch Petition
Guidelines in Creating a School Petition
Again, always be reminded that a school petition should be done in a peaceful manner and should not suggest rage and any other violent activities. A few suggestions that you may follow in making a school petition include the following:
- Make sure that the school petition that you are planning to create is doable and that there are people who are also sharing the same sentiments.
- Assess whether the school petition can be a ground for suspension depending on the weight of the activity that you will execute.
- Assure that the format of your school petition is formal and professional enough for it to be taken seriously not only by the school management but the people who will sign in the document as well. You can use a few Sample Petition templates as references in creating your own school petition.
- Make sure that all the important items that you would like to discuss are included in the document for your school petition to be comprehensive and more striking.
School Bus Petition
School Library Petition
School Funding Petition
School Petition Sample
Inclusions of a School Petition
Before creating a school petition, make sure that you already have the prior knowledge about the items that should be seen in a particular school petition document. This will allow you to create an initial draft first so you will not forget anything that you want the document to relay to other people.
A few important items that should always be in a school petition are as follows:
- The title of the school petition
- The purpose of the document
- The items and/or processes that are suggested to be changed, may it be about bathroom time limits during classes or any other issues that should be given focus with
- The reason for the change being requested
- A list of information that can solidify the basis for the petition
- A signing section for the people who would like to support the petition
- If possible, the agreement of the teachers and other school employees
The items that are present in this list may or may not be deducted or added with details depending on the issue that the students would like to address.
Other than our downloadable samples of school petition templates, you may also download our templates of Printable Agreement Samples for additional references.
FREE 11+ Sample Statement of Account in PDF
FREE 20+ Lined Paper Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Raffle Sheet Templates in PDF | MS Word | Excel | Pages
FREE 13+ Sample Job Sheet Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Internship Report Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages
FREE 5+ Sample Graduation Speech in PDF
FREE 11+ Travel Budget Templates in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | MS Word | Numbers | Pages | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Employee Profile Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Rental Ledger Templates in PDF
FREE 9+ Blank Bingo Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Movie Reviews in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Celsius to Fahrenheit Chart Templates in PDF
FREE 26+ Project Report Templates in MS Words | Apple Pages
FREE 35+ Printable Obituary Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Journal Article Samples in PDF | MS Word