It is said that the amount of growth an individual has achieved within a certain duration of time is equivalent to the measure of his/her subjective success. Growth can manifest in many forms, depending on an individual or an organization’s values. Whether one is aiming for self-growth, skills improvement, or talent development, it is always advisable to undergo training under an experienced trainer.
If you are one such trainer, then you must understand the value of formally congratulating your trainees upon the date of their training’s completion. You may be able to do this effectively through a well-prepared training certificate. Our templates on this page can show you the proper format and content of the varying types of training certificates. Scroll down below and download our templates now!
Free Training Completion Certificates
Training Course Completion Certificate
Free Printable Training Completion Certificate
What Is a Training Certificate?
A training certificate is a document prepared and given by a trainer to his/her trainee or trainees. This certificate serves as a confirmation of the trainee’s actual completion of his/her training course. It consists of the express acknowledgment of the training completion, the date when it is completed, and other pertinent details of the training.
Naturally, the contents of training certificates would vary depending on the type of training being offered, the duration of the training, and other factors of the training that must necessarily be mentioned. If you want to make sure that you are able to lay out all the pertinent information on the training certificate you are making, then you would be able to do so by referring to diverse collections of sample certificate templates just like the ones we have on this page.
Who Can Use a Training Certificate?
There are about as many trainers as there are areas that can be improved in the personal or organizational level. Below is a list of individuals or organizations that can benefit the most from the preparation and usage of training certificates:
- A swimming instructor
- A voice coach
- A psycho-behavioral coach
- A facilitator of team building activities, self-awareness seminars, etc.
- An organizational development specialist
- A musical instruments trainer
- A ballet instructor
- Any type of dance instructor who is offering dance courses for a certain duration of time
- A marketing trainer
- A yoga teaching trainer
Training Experience Certificates
Industrial Training Experience Certificate
Apprentice Training Experience Certificate
Personal Training Certificates
Personal Trainer Certificate of Completion
Personal Training Certificate in PDF
Industrial Training Certificates
6 Months Industrial Training Certificate
Summer Industrial Training Certificate
How to Make a Training Certificate?
Training certificates can be difficult to create especially if you are still new to the entire process of making it. Below is an outline of rules you can follow should you want to prepare an effective and appropriate training certificate for your trainees:
- Start by labeling it with the standard label that suits the type of training your trainee has completed. Examples of usual labels are but not limited to the following:
- “Certificate of Completion”
- “Certificate of Recognition”
- “Award for Completion”
- While it may not be common practice, some trainers would opt to place the logo of their business, company, or department on either side of the label, or slightly below the label.
- In statement form, you must write expressly that your trainee has completed his/her training. This is the essential part of the training certificate or participation certificate as this is where you can expound on the details of the training your trainee has completed. Here are some guidelines you can follow in writing this section:
- Write the complete name of your trainee.
- State clearly the date when he/she has completed the training.
- For the purpose of clarity, you can also opt to indicate the specific date when the trainee has begun his/her training.
- Most importantly, specify the course title or descriptive title of the training being completed.
- If possible, you may add certain descriptive statements on what the training is all about.
- You can also mention certain commendable characteristics of your trainee that has stood out during and because of the training.
- After the body, affix your signature on top of your complete name. It is also crucial that you state your professional or position title. This is essential in order for the viewers of the certificate to know that you are, indeed, of the authority to grant such a certificate or to handle such a training.
Free Computer Training Certificates
Basic Computer Training Certificate
Computer Hardware Training Certificate
Free Summer Training Certificates
Summer Training Project Certificate
Blank Summer Training Certificate
Safety Training Certificates
Health and Safety Training Certificate
Food Safety Training Certificate
Teacher Training Certificates
Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
Blank Teacher Training Certificate
What Are the Benefits of Giving Training Certificates?
The benefits of giving training certificates to one’s trainees are varied. The following are some of the most notable benefits of giving training certificates to your successful trainees:
- It would boost the morale of your trainee. Upon reception of a training certificate, a normal person would be filled with a sense of purpose and fulfillment as their hard work and effort are being embodied in it.
- When your trainees are feeling satisfied with the training they have gone through your training service, they are more likely to engage your training services again in the future or to recommend you or your training agency to other potential trainees.
- A training certificate is a tangible proof of a completed training. Hence, it can be used to prove the factuality of one’s training.
To gain a more in-depth understanding of the advantages of training certificates, you may gauge it through its content. In doing so, you may refer to our informative collection of sample certificate templates.
Volunteer Training Certificate
Volunteer Training Certificate in PDF
Vocational Training Certificate
Vocational Education Certificate
Tips in Making an Effective Training Certificate
- Always mention the basics such as the name of the trainee, the title of the training course, the date of the completion.
- Include the details of your company if necessary.
- Affix your signature to make the training certificate valid and effective.
- Proofread before you print.
Why Use Our Training Certificate Templates?
Our sample certificate templates on this page are extremely helpful, especially to those whose livelihood depends solely on providing training services to their clients. Here are some of the reasons why you must use our training certificate templates:
- Diverse. Since there are different types of training, we have prepared templates that are tailored in such a way that it can suit varying types of training.
- Editable. Our templates contain spaces wherein you can simply fill in your training specifics.
- Downloadable. Our templates can be downloaded easily—for free!
FREE 26+ Certificate of Authenticity Samples in MS Word | PSD | PDF
FREE 25+ Sample Participation Certificates in AI | InDesign | MS Word | Pages | PSD | Publisher | PDF
FREE 60+ Sample Gift Certificate Templates in PDF | PSD | MS Word | AI
FREE 38+ Best School Certificate Templates in AI | InDesign | MS Word | Pages | PSD | Publisher
FREE 11+ Sample Volunteer Certificate Templates in PDF | PSD | MS Word | AI | InDesign
FREE 39+ School Certificate Templates in AI | InDesign | MS Word | Apple Pages | PSD | Publisher | PDF
FREE 11+ Gift Certificate Templates in AI | InDesign | MS Word | Apple Pages | PSD | Publisher | PDF
FREE 38+ Sample Certificate Templates in MS Word | PDF | PSD | AI
FREE 34+ Sample Certificate of Appreciation Templates in PDF | PSD | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Blank Gift Certificate Templates in PSD | MS Word | AI
FREE 6+ Sample Recognition Certificate Templates in PDF | PSD | MS Word
FREE 39+ Best Certificate of Achievement Templates in AI | InDesign
FREE 7+ Sample Funny Certificate Templates in PDF | PSD
FREE 4+ Useful Sample Death Certificate Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 6+ Sample Blank Certificate Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD