It doesn’t matter whether you are a fresh graduate or an experienced individual. Having to put a good CV or resume is a challenge, might as well make an adequate suitability statement that works perfectly for you. However, even if you have a perfect CV in which you have provided details about your previous experience and personal skills that you have acquired all throughout your career journey, there is still a need to show your potential employers about how you have developed your own field of expertise. This is where a suitability statement comes. This type of statement helps you in enhancing your profile and emphasizing your skills. It will also help you in highlighting your capabilities as an individual.
In this generation, you will be facing different competitions especially when it comes to acquiring a potential job. That is why you have to be very sincere and methodical in going through the process. As much as possible, be prepared with interviews especially if you see yourself being in a good company. It is essential to have a professional approach so that your employer can ensure that they will be picking the right choice and you can be considered for a second meet.
10+ Suitability Statement Samples
1. Annuity Suitability Statement
2. Statement of Suitability
3. Suitability Statement
4. Customer Suitability Statement
5. Product Suitability Statement
6. Suitability Policy Statement
7. Sample Suitability Statement
8. Organic Suitability Statement
9. Standard Suitability Statement
10. Travel Insurance Suitability Statement
11. Editable Suitability Statement
What is a Suitability Statement?
A suitability statement is also known as a personal statement. It is designed to work by delineating the reasons behind why your employer should actually hire you. It is one of the main reasons why your skills, knowledge, and abilities are suited to the company and to the job position that you will be applying for. This can be one of the most essential aspect with regards to applying for a job because it emphasizes your characteristics and your best qualities as an individual that enables you to stand out for the rest of the crowd.
Aside from that, it also gives you an insight about your skills and qualities which can keep your employers assured why they should consider your application. A suitability statement contains a short knowledge about some specific concerns pertaining to your awareness of the company that you will be applying for. It showcases your researching ability and helps you in conducting a thorough study. With this, you will not be having a hard time attracting the employer towards you.
How to Write a Suitability Statement?
- Research about the company – research about your prospective employer in order to know about the culture of our company and their values as well. This can help you in getting a better way of understanding how you are going to fit into the company or organization.
- Highlight relevant skills and experience – this part is essential because it allows you to indicate how they can relate the job description and applicant profile specifications. Might as well emphasize what you have accomplished together with your responsibilities.
- Get personal – this is going to be your chance in stating your suitability for a specific role. Sell yourself as much as possible. Employers prefer to have a proactive approach when it comes to the applicant’s suitability statement. That is why it is deemed necessary to include your achievements and how you are able to make a difference in your precious roles.
“I am an intuitive and analytical Risk Management professional acclaimed for identifying operational risks and managing and mitigating financial crime risks and controls across international borders. Experienced in risk assessments and reviews, I have managed financial crime across 23 European countries and inspired cost savings of over £7 million.
With a strong focus on the implementation and deployment of action plans, I have mitigated numerous risk issues. I am a strong communicator and leader, skilled in building and leveraging networks with key stakeholders and multidisciplinary teams. Additionally, I have adept knowledge of anti-money laundering and due diligence procedures in addition to a substantial commitment to complying with appropriate legislation and codes of practice.”
How do I write a suitability statement for civil service?
You just have to make sure that you have covered all the key points. Make a draft and make sure that they are grammatically correct. Do not use ay jargons, specialist terms, or abbreviations. Most importantly, put something that will show an impact to your application.
What should be included in the suitability reference?
Include your relationship to the applicant, how long you have known them, information about their personality, and your contact details.
Always have in mind that you should be able to stand out from the other candidates, so it is surely important to write a suitability statement that simply connects your skills to the job that you are applying for.
FREE 15+ Company Financial Analysis Templates
FREE 13+ Statement of Work Templates
FREE 12+ Letter of Support Templates
FREE 9+ Sample Office Manager Job Description
FREE 9+ Sample Budget Forms
FREE 9+ Sample Personal Confidentiality Agreement
FREE 8+ Sample Resume Layout
FREE 8+ Project Presentation Templates
FREE 8+ Sample Leadership Recommendation Letter
FREE 8+ Sample Medical Information Disclaimers
FREE 29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreement
FREE 27+ Sample Sponsor Thank You Letter
FREE 13+ Sample Letter of Application
FREE 12+ Sample IT Resumse
FREE 12+ Sample Endorsement Letter