What is a fact sheet? A fact sheet is usually a one-page sheet of paper that is jam packed with all the important information of a specific topic. They are often presented with tables and charts to make the contents easy to understand and visualize. Fact sheet creating is easy and fun to do if you know how to make one.
With our 34+ sample fact sheets, you should be able to make fact sheets like a pro. In addition, we will also be including fact sheet tips along the way. So don’t miss this chance to download our samples. Download your copy now!
Blank Fact Sheet Template
Company Fact Sheet
Company Overview Sheet
What Is a Fact Sheet of a Company?
Every company keeps a record of the important facts and events that occurred along with its existence. Every milestone and every achievement of the company is then recorded as part of their history. This makes part of a company’s fact sheet. A fact sheet of a company will usually include its name, address, years of existence, nature of business, and many more. A company’s history may be too long to write down in a fact sheet, so only the highlights of its history are included. Companies use their fact sheet template to spread information about their company whether it be for employment, business partnership, or product sales.
What Is a Personal Fact Sheet and What Contents Should Be in It?
If you think of a personal fact sheet, what comes to your mind? We usually think of personal stuff about a person like their age, gender, religion, mother and father’s name, where they studied, where they live, and so on. All of those mentioned above are important information about a person or an individual. The following are the information that should be included in fact sheet. Our free fact sheets include the information listed below.
- Educational background
- Employment history
Corporate Fact Sheet
Corporate Fact Information Sheet
Sponsorship Fact Sheet
Hotel Fact Sheet
Hotel Detail Sheet
Hotel Meeting Room
Media Fact Sheet
Tips for Creating a Fact Sheet
Making a fact sheet could one day be a task that you will have to take. Well, you will never know what will happen until it finally happens. So if you are in this kind of scenario right now, you might find these tips useful in creating your fact sheet. You may also use our Sample Sheets.
- Fact sheets are also called one-sheet presentation because it only makes use of a single page to put in all the necessary information about something. A fact sheet is most effective if it is done that way.
- You can make your fact sheet short and simple, or you can also make it look attractive and extravagant. Whatever you choose it to be, always make sure you don’t get out of topic.
- Keep your content interesting. Readers will be encouraged to continue reading your fact sheet if they find it interesting.
- Select the layout or orientation that is best for the type of fact sheet you will be creating.
- Pay attention to the font style, font color, margin, and indention of your fact sheet.
- Make your fact sheet look attractive without compromising the contents.
- Present your facts in bullet form. Seeing large blocks of texts seems to look scary for some people, so they avoid reading it.
- Avoid any form of exaggeration in your fact sheet. Be honest when writing your fact sheet.
- Use simple words. It is important that you use words that can easily be understood by a lot of people without them having to use a dictionary.
- Always use a reliable source for the facts you will be putting in. Wrong information can cause a lot of problems and may get you into serious trouble.
- Before you finalize your fact sheet, double-check or read it again. You can also have someone read it for you. Always spell-check and proofread your work.
Product Fact Sheet
Business Fact Sheet
Business Plan Sheet
Community Fact Sheet
Event Fact Sheet
How to Create a Fact Sheet in Microsoft Word
You can always download our facts sheet template if you want to make a fact sheet. But if you really want to make your own, then here are a few steps on how you can create a fact sheet template in word.
- Decide on what topic to write about.
- Select a layout and orientation that will best suit your topic.
- Make a draft and list any subtopics if there are any.
- In Microsoft Word, set the preferences that you have chosen.
- Type in what you have written in your draft.
- Have your work spell-checked and proofread.
- Most importantly, have it saved.
How to Read a Fund Fact Sheet
A fund fact sheet is a type of fact sheet. It is a document that contains important information about a specific investment. Information about risk assessments, obligatory fees, and others are included in this fund fact sheet. In short, it contains the advantages and disadvantages of a fact sheet. To be able to read one, you can look it up in the investment company’s website or request a copy of their fund fact sheet to be sent to you through your preferred method. Please also see our Fact Sheet Samples.
Health Fact Sheet
Property Fact Sheet
Property Tax Sheet
Financial Fact Sheet
Financial Aid Sheet
Job Fact Sheet
Job Seeker Fact Sheet
School Fact Sheet
Fact Sheet Format Guidelines
The number one goal of a fact sheet is to disseminate correct and useful information to a lot of people across the world, or perhaps reach a lot of their target audience. To make an effective fact sheet, it is best to follow a fact sheet format guideline. You may also check our Fact Sheet Examples.
- It is important that you keep your fact sheet to a one-page sheet.
- Use a font style and a font size that can be seen and read clearly. Avoid font styles that have designs and makes the words look unreadable. Times New Roman font style in font size 12 is mostly used because it can be seen and read clearly.
- Keep your texts short and avoid writing in paragraphs. Big blocks of paragraph are being avoided by some people.
- Put important stuff in the very first part of your fact sheet. You will never know when and where a reader will stop reading. Some would finish and others would jut stop halfway.
- Write in bullet form.
- Simple words are best used in facts sheets. Avoid using jargon or technical terms. This may confuse your reader, thus making your fact sheet ineffective.
FREE 9+ Sample Household Budget Worksheet Templates in MS Word | Excel | PDF | Google Docs | Google Sheets
FREE 10+ Sample Family Budget Worksheet Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Pages | Numbers
FREE 8+ Wedding Budget Worksheet Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel | Google Sheets | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Personal Budget Spreadsheets in MS Word | PDF | Excel | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers | Google Sheets
FREE 9+ Sample Excel Budget Spreadsheets in Excel | MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Google Sheets | Numbers
FREE 5+ Sample Workout Program Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Expense Worksheet Samples & Templates in PSD | PDF
FREE 5+ Blank Workout Sheet Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Amortization Spreadsheets in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 6+ Management Time Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Retail Order Sheet Samples in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 6+ Sample Trail Balance Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates in- Excel | MS Word
FREE 12+ Simple Balance Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 32+ Log Sheet Templates in PDF