Working out and following a healthy lifestyle is key to keeping yourself away from any sickness that may become a hindrance to your daily productivity. If you are someone who follows a fitness regime or someone who wants to start living a healthier lifestyle, keeping a record of your routine can be beneficial in a lot of ways. Using the Sample Sheets in this article will help you do just that.
By using workout sheets, you can be more productive when it comes to executing your plan as you can set goals and targets in these sheets. It might seem like a tedious task, but it can help you determine whether you are on the right track to achieving your goals.
Printable Body Beast Workout Sheet
Free Printable Workout Sheet
Printable Insanity Workout Sheet
Printable Weekly Workout Log Sheet
Printable Physical Activity Log Sheet
Importance of Keeping a Workout Log
- If you keep a log of what you have been doing for your workouts, you can determine whether you were doing it wrong and you can correct your mistakes accordingly.
- You can keep track of the weights you used for your workout. You will know what weight you have been using for certain exercises.
- You can see a pattern about your performance during the workout. You may be able to see that there are days where you are in beast mode while on other days you barely want to lift a finger.
- If you are writing down details of your workouts, it can help you keep track of your progress and also ask experts, such as fitness trainers, if there’s a better way to accelerate the progress, especially if you have noticed that there has been a plateau in your progress.
- It will serve as your tool to keep you motivated, especially if results of your hard work are already coming in. It will give you the inspiration to work harder.
- You can adjust your goals and workout plan accordingly with your progress.
You may also want to check out Sample Workout Sheets.
Printable Workout Sheet for Women
Printable Workout Chart
Printable Blank Workout Sheet
What to Write in a Workout Log
You can write everything related to fitness in your workout log such as
- the current date, the location where you will execute your routine, and your weight pre- and post-workout;
- your warm-up and stretching routine before you did your workout proper;
- if you learned a new routine or started tweaking your routine a bit;
- the number of reps for every exercise in your routine;
- cooldown routine after your workout;
- how much is your water intake for the day is; and
- the mood you have while doing your workouts.
Using Printable Workout Sheets
The sample sheets in this article are available in PDF (.pdf) and Excel (.xls). Both formats are easy to download and save on your portable devices and computers as they do not take up too much storage space. They can be downloaded directly from this article and are very easy to use and print.
Planning out your workouts can help you to avoid skipping any routine. It can be a means of keeping you enthusiastic about your workouts. Your targets and goals will be easier to achieve and you are, more or less, obliged to do your best to avoid wasting any of your time. You can consult a fitness coach to help you plan out your workouts and a dietician to help you out with what you should eat to get the best of your workouts.
You may also check out Budget Worksheets in PDF.
FREE 12+ Balance Sheet Formats in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 5+ Construction Bid Sheet Samples in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 15+ Construction Timesheet Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 26+ Construction Sheet Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Excel
FREE 20+ Continuation Sheet Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 25+ Program Sheet Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 33+ Student Sheet Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 32+ Planning Sheet Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ OC Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Beat Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 3+ Paper Sign Up Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 50+ Summary Sheet Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | PDF
FREE 50+ Call Sheet Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | Numbers | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Cleaning Bid Sheet Samples [ Commercial, House, Residential ]
FREE 10+ Group Sheet Samples in PDF