The process of making a log sheet is very different from the process of making a fact sheet, such as a marketing fact sheet. It is because a fact sheet is an informational sheet that is usually a one-page sheet while a log sheet is where processes and daily activities are recorded and kept as reference for future use.
This article has 49 downloadable and printable log sheet templates that will surely be useful for any of your logging needs. Each log sheet is designed to be used for different log sheet purposes. These sheet templates will make your job easy and convenient. You can also use them when preparing a startup balance sheet.
Printable Daily Sign in Sheet Template
Editable Sign In Sign Out Sheet Template
Volunteer Log Sheet Template
Printable Daily Log Sheet Templates
Daily Work Log Sheet
Daily Time Log Sheet
Daily Activity Log Sheet
Driver Log Sheets
Taxi Driver Log Sheet
Truck Driver Log Sheet
Driver Time Log Sheet
What Is Driver Log Sheet?
A driver log sheet is a document that is used to record the daily activities and trips that drivers do in a day. These drivers are mostly company drivers, bus drivers, taxi drivers, and train drivers. Their daily trips and activities need to be recorded and monitored to make sure that they are doing the job that they are required to do. These records will also be a basis for their salary, just like a work log sheet, and will be used for future reference for whatever purpose it may serve.
How to Make a Daily Log Sheet
- Make sure that you know the purpose of the daily log sheet you will be making.
- Determine the contents that are necessary for this daily log sheet.
- Prepare the sheet that you will be using for your daily log sheets.
- You may also download ready-made log sheet templates that fit your needs.
- Draw the columns and rows based on how many you will need.
- Label the columns and rows accordingly. If you want you can even write instruction on how to use the daily log sheet.
- After finishing the labels, fill it in with what is needed to be logged for the day.
Printable Vehicle Log Sheet Templates
Vehicle Log Sheet Sample
Vehicle Maintenance Log Sheet
Vehicle Fuel Log Sheet
Maintenance Log Sheets
Equipment Maintenance Log Sheet
Maintenance Log Sheet for Generator
Pool Maintenance Log Sheet
What Is an Equipment Log Sheet?
There are some things that are being shared in a company, like printers, photocopiers, bond papers, projectors, and other equipment. Because these equipment are meant for sharing, it cannot be taken and used just like that. That is why there is an equipment log sheet. This log sheet is created so that whoever wishes to borrow a particular equipment will have to record the date and time they will be using it, as well as the name of the person who personally took it from the custodian. This is done to be able to trace which equipment was used by who and to make sure it will be returned in good condition.
How to Write Maintenance Log Sheet
Have you ever seen a maintenance log sheet? They are usually those sheet of paper posted on toilet walls with all those labels and filled out by the maintenance personnel. A maintenance log sheet is used to log and record the maintenance procedure that has been done. Below are steps to help you create one.
- Make a list of the things that are needed in a maintenance log sheet.
- Prepare the sheet that you will be using for making the maintenance log sheet, or use a free daily log template.
- Using the list that you made, draw a table where you will be writing those details. Draw the table rows and columns based on the number of rows and columns needed.
- You can download a log template, instead of going through the trouble of drawing one. You can easily download them online.
- Add labels to each row and column as you see fit.
- Then transfer all other things that you have written on your list.
- Instructions on how to fill out the sheet can be provided either on top or below the table.
Printable Volunteer Log Sheet Templates
Volunteer Service Log Sheet
Student Volunteer Log Sheet
Volunteer Hours Log Sheet
Mediation Log Sheets
Medication Count Log Sheet
Personal Medication Log Sheet
Medication Daily Log Sheet
Activity Log Sheets
Physical Activity Log Sheet
Work Activity Log Sheet
Daily Activity Log Sheet
Attendance Log Sheets
Employee Attendance Log Sheet
Attendance Log Sheet Printable
Attendance Log Sheet Example
Boiler Log Sheets
Steam Boiler Log Sheet
Boiler Maintenance Log Sheet
Boiler Water Log Sheet
What Is a Communication Log Sheet?
A communication log sheet is like a phone book where the name, phone number, address, email address, and other information used to communicate or contact other people. Parent communication log sheets are the most commonly used communication log sheet. This type of log sheet is useful when there is a need for one to contact another person, either for business or other important transactions. Free fact sheets are also available for download.
Dos and Don’ts of a Log Sheet
- Do write clearly and concisely. Provide the exact details and make sure you don’t miss anything.
- Don’t make any errors or any alterations when writing on a log sheet. Follow the right procedure when correcting errors.
- Do follow instructions on how to fill out a log sheet so that it will be done the same way. Some companies or organizations provide instructions on how they want it done. This makes a uniform log sheet content.
- Do use tables to separate each item and their contents and make sure that they don’t get mixed up, just like what you see in a free log sheet template.
- Don’t fill out a log sheet that is not intended for you, or as a favor for somebody.
- Write your name and date on every entry that you put in a daily log sheet.
Printable Cleaning Log Sheet Templates
Restroom Cleaning Log Sheet
Equipment Cleaning Log Sheet
Office Cleaning Log Sheet
Construction Log Sheets
Construction Work Daily Log Sheet
Construction Site Log Sheet
Equipment Log Sheets
Equipment Maintenance Log Sheet
Equipment Repair Log Sheet
Equipment Log Sheet Sample
Inventory Log Sheets
Vaccine Inventory Log Sheet
Home Inventory Log Sheet
Drug Inventory Log Sheet
Payment Log Sheets
Bill Payment Log Sheet
Rental Payment Log Sheet
Cash Payment Log Sheet
Work Log Sheets
Work Activity Log Sheet
Weekly Work Log Sheet
Volunteer Work Log Sheet
Appointment Log Sheets
Doctors Appointment Log Sheet
Free Appointment Log Sheet
Printable Mileage Log Sheet Templates
Mileage Expenses Log Sheet
Mileage Reimbursement Trip Log Sheet
Daily Mileage Log Sheet
Benefits of Using Log Sheets
- A log sheet is not used just to have something logged. The activities and things that occurred within a day are recorded in a log sheet to be reviewed at a later time.
- By filling out a log sheet, a company or organization is able to determine the workforce count for that particular work day.
- Log sheets used as inventory sheets can help figure out what happened to things and so on.
- It is easy to monitor sales in businesses with the use of log sheets as every sale will be recorded on it and kept as a record to be analyzed in the future.
- Log sheets can help plan for specific day-to-day activities, like making an exercise plan.
- One can easily track stuff if a log sheet for borrowed stuff is used. It will be easier to identify who borrowed what and if it has been returned or not.
- Making use of log sheet templates in word helps saves time and make it easier to make.
You might also find our fact sheets useful.
15+ Inventory Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
16+ Inspection Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
14+ Overtime Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
8+ Password Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Word
13+ Expenses Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
8+ Loan Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Payroll Templates in Excel
3+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates – PDF, Excel
6+ Debt Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
12+ Cash Flow Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF