Information sheets are documents, usually a one-page sheet, that contain essential information that one needs to know about someone or something. An example of an information sheet is a tracking sheet. Although a tracking sheet is used for a specific purpose, it still provides important information about what it is tracking.
A balance sheet is another example of an information sheet where a list of the asset, liabilities, and capital of a said business over a given time is provided. Making use of information sheet samples will give you a guide or reference in creating an effective and useful information sheet sample.
Personal Information Sheets
Student Personal Information Sheet
Sheet for Personal Information
Basic Personal Information Sheet
General Information Sheet
What Is General Information Sheet?
Just like all other information sheets, a general information sheet contains essential information about someone or something. But unlike specific information sheets that provide in-depth details about someone or something, a general information sheet provides generalized data about someone or something. The general information provided in this sheet is just enough to let a group of people or the public know about a certain individual or company. In the Philippines, a general information sheet is created and submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission on a yearly basis. You may also want to check out our log sheet templates.
What to Include on Information Sheet
- The title or the topic to be discussed in the information sheet, just like what you see in our sample sheets
- The goals and objectives of creating the information sheet
- What they want as a result for creating an information sheet
- The essential information that makes up the information sheet
- The sources where the information is from
- Contact details of the person or organization who created and distributed the information sheet
- Pictures or images if they are needed or applicable
- A call to action, if it is about a petition or if necessary
Patient Information Sheets
New Sheet for Patient Information
Free Patient Information Sheet
Sheet for Medical Patient Information
Customer Information Sheets
New Customer Information Sheet
Free Sheet for Customer Information
Participant Information Sheet
Sample Research Participant Information Sheet
Client Information Sheets
Sample New Client Information Sheet
Sheet for Real Estate Client Information
Importance of Information Sheet
- A patient information sheet is a hospital record where a patient’s information is written and kept for future reference. It contains baseline information, like the patient’s name, nationality age, race, past hospitalization, hereditary diseases, present illness, medical history, and much more.
- An information sheet that is used as a balance sheet will provide details of the assets, liabilities, and capital of the said business or establishment. These information may be meaningless for some, but they are indeed useful in businesses.
- An information sheet helps disseminate important information to the people to make them aware of what is going on, regardless if it is about health, national security, the environment, or politics to make them become aware of those things.
- Information sheets are also more reliable than those coming from the Internet as they are sure to come from reliable sources.
- Since not all people have access to electricity, television, radios, and the Internet, distributing information sheets in these unreachable areas is more beneficial and will surely provide awareness to the people.
- Information sheets can also be personal information sheet that provides information about a certain person or individual that is useful, especially when applying for a job or a certain position.
- Consumers can benefit from information sheets about a certain product or service. It helps consumers decide on which product is good for them and which ones they don’t like.
- Brochures are also information sheets that are being used by establishments, malls, hotels, and restaurants to make their services known to the public, including their packages and promotions.
- Information sheet templates and information sheet examples make creating an information sheet easy and convenient.
Employee Information Sheets
Sheet for Student Employee Information
New Employee Information Sample Sheet
Bi-Weekly Employee Information Sheet
Printable Sheet for Employee Information
Company Information Sheets
Sheet for Construction Company Information
Free Company Information Sheet
Student Information Sheets
Preschool Student Information Sample Sheet
Sheet for Student Loan Information
Printable Student Information Sheet
Sheet for Elementary Student Information
Interview Information Sheet
Candidate Information Sheet for Interview
What Is the Main Purpose of the Patient Information Sheet?
The main purpose of a patient information sheet is to provide baseline data about a specific patient, whether they have past hospitalizations or not, their past and present illnesses and other information that are important in determining their health condition.
The purpose of a patient information sheet is not limited to proving baseline information about the patient. Below are other purposes of a patient information sheet.
- Prevents the creation of duplicate patient information within a hospital or institution as previous information sheet records are stored in case a patient is to visit the said hospital again.
- A patient information sheet helps medical practitioners to determine the type of care that the patient needs during their stay in the hospital or what care has already been done to the patient so as not to repeat it to avoid discomfort.
- It serves as a way of communication among health practitioners who handles the patient.
- Allows the health practitioners to know what to do and what not to do to the patient.
- Because of the patient information sheet, the patient need not repeat providing information to all the care providers that handle them.
You might also find our client information sheet templates and sample fact sheets useful.
Business Information Sheets
Business License Information Sample Sheet
New Sheet for Business Information
New Business Client Information Sheet
Contact Information Sheets
Sheet for Parent Contact Information
Professional Contact Information Sheet
Information Sheet for Emergency Contact
Resident Contact Information Sheet
Credit Information Sheet
Business Credit Information Sample Sheet
Hotel Information Sheets
Sheet for Hotel Guest Information
Hotel Room Information Sample Sheet
Medical Information Sheets
Emergency Medical Information Sample Sheet
Sheet for Personal Medical Information
Printable Medical Information Sheet
Product Information Sheets
New Sheet for Product Information
Incentive Product Information Sheet
Resident Information Sheet
New Resident Information Sample Sheet
Supplier Information Sheet
New Sheet for Supplier Information
Tenant Information Sheet
New Sheet for Tenant Information
Commercial Tenant Information Sheet
Sheet for Residential Tenant Information
Prospective Tenant Information Sheet
Vendor Information Sheets
New Sheet for Vendor Information
Wedding Vendor Information Sample Sheet
Tips for Writing an Information Sheet
- Keep in mind what type of information sheet you are about to create. Knowing what you are about to do makes it easier for you to think of the things that are needed for its creation.
- Make use of information sheet templates in word or designs that are appropriate for the type of information sheet you are going to create.
- Avoid going off-topic or discussing things that are not related to the topic you are to write.
- Use margins with the same size on all sides for a neat framed look.
- Make use of bullets when writing information so that it can be easily read and understood.
- Avoid writing large blocks of texts as it may scare your readers and they might not want to read your information sheet.
- Use a readable font style and font size.
- Do not use technical terms or jargons as this may confuse your readers and end up not understanding your information sheet.
- Provide your goal or objectives for writing an information sheet.
- Make it a one-page information sheet.
- Write your content to be as detailed as possible, but at the same time keep it brief.
- Use a table with labels if you are doing an attendance or tracker information sheet, just like what we did in our sign up sheet templates.
8+ Password Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Word
13+ Expenses Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
8+ Loan Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Payroll Templates in Excel
3+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates – PDF, Excel
6+ Debt Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
12+ Cash Flow Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF
Strengths and Weaknesses Worksheets
11 Expense Worksheet Samples & Templates
15+ Sample Attendance Sheets