There are many different uses of sheets in different fields. Sheets can be used to record and track important information or data in business or other related matters. An example is a balance sheet, which is a sheet that contains a statement of the assets, liabilities, and capital of a said business. Another example is a call tracking sheet that is used to track calls.
In this article, our focus will be on line sheets. All 8 of the line sheet templates in this article are for free. They can be downloaded online. You can print and use them however you want. What are you waiting for? Download them now!
Wholesale Line Sheet
Sheet for Jewellery Line
Sample Fashion Line Sheet
Sheet for Product Line
Clothing Line Sheet
What Is a Line Sheet?
A line sheet is a sales tool that is used by designers or brand names to show and tell about their products that they intend to wholesale. Line sheets contain specific and detailed information about a product that is being sold to potential wholesale buyers and stockists. You may also make use of timesheet template in PDF or sign out sheet templates.
How to Make a Line Sheet
- Prepare the sheet you will be using for your line sheet.
- If you have a logo, put it on top of the sheet together with your name and contact details.
- A portrait paper orientation would be a good choice, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t use a landscape paper orientation.
- Set your sheet’s margin and draw boxes where you will be putting the product images.
- Think of a strategic layout that will maximize the sheet.
- Put the images on the boxes that you have created.
- Underneath or beside each box that you have drawn, write the details of the product, like its name, the available colors, the wholesale price, and suggested retail price. It is just like how an information sheet template is done.
- Review your details and make sure they are all correct.
You may also want to check sign up sheet templates.
Retail Line Sheet
Free Sample Line Sheet
Printable Line Sheet
Purpose of Line Sheet
- A line sheet is used as a sales tool that contains images and important details of a product or collection that is being sold in large quantities.
- A line sheet serves as an information sheet for the products being sold, including the price, which helps potential wholesale buyers to choose what and how many they want to order.
- A line sheet also provides an actual image that shows the design of the product being sold.
- A line sheet allows for a certain product, especially garments or products in the fashion industry, to be listed together with their sizes.
- Instead of bringing the actual products and present it to potential buyers, one may bring a line sheet to show the products they are selling.
What to Include in a Line Sheet
- The name of your business, if any
- Your name and contact details
- The name of the product and its serial number, if there is any
- The wholesale and retail price
- The available colors
- The dimension or the sizes of the product
- The minimum order amount or quantity
- The shipping fee, if any
- The estimated number of days for waiting
Also check out other sheet templates, like expense sheet templates, job sheet templates, and free balance sheet templates.
22+ Asset Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Accounting Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF, XLS
14+ Interview Worksheet Templates – PDF
16+ Inspection Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
14+ Overtime Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
8+ Password Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Payroll Templates in Excel
3+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates – PDF, Excel
6+ Debt Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
12+ Cash Flow Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF