Hotels are exciting places to go and stay, whether locally or internationally. They serve as a home away from home to tourists and travelers by providing shelter, food, and services. Furthermore, the interior and the outdoor property of most hotels have perks and amenities that guests can enjoy that they won’t usually experience within their homes. If you’re a hotel owner, you want to reach out to a lot of tourists to stay in their hotels and enjoy the goods and services being served to them. To do this, a fact sheet can greatly help summarize the background of your hotel and the details of your amenities, services, and goods. To help you make a hotel fact sheet, read the article to find out how!
10+ Hotel Fact Sheet Samples
1. Hotel Services Fact Sheet
2. Business Hotel Fact Sheet
3. Hotel Resort Fact Sheet
4. Hotel Restaurant Fact Sheet
5. Boutique Hotel Fact Sheet
6. Brand Hotel Fact Sheet
7. Hotel Meeting Fact Sheet
8. Company Hotel Fact Sheet
9. Hotel Capital Fact Sheet
10. Star Hotel Fact Sheet
11. Hotel Tournament Fact Sheet
What is a Hotel Fact Sheet?
A hotel fact sheet contains the most important information about the hotel. Like what was mentioned before, it helps potential guests, travel agents, and even new staff to be familiarized with the hotel.
How to Make a Hotel Fact Sheet
Depending on the size and type of your hotel, the information that you will put in your fact sheet may vary. However, the following details listed below are the most common information that hotel fact sheets have. Include these details on your fact sheet:
- Location: Write down the complete address of your hotel.
- Rooms and their amenities: Describe the total number of rooms you have and the different types of rooms, their features and amenities, and the bed and bath features.
- Services: List down all the staff services that you offer to your guests such as housekeeping, complimentary products you give away, etc.
- Hotel Facilities: Include all the facilities that your guests can enjoy such as pools, jacuzzis, sun deck, gym, bars, spa, and massage parlor, beauty parlors, gift shops, casinos, restaurants, currency exchange, theater halls, ballrooms, concierge, etc.
- Nearby attractions: Tourists tend to stay in hotels near the tourist attractions within an area. Whether you’re near an attraction or not, describe the details of the attraction in your town.
- Key personnel: Enumerate the key personnel that is facilitating your hotel. Include also the owners or the shareholders of the hotel.
Tips on Writing the Hotel Fact Sheet
1. Reflect Your Brand
Make sure your description is geared towards your target guests. Depending on what type your hotel is, reflect your brand or niche to your description of the benefits and the experiences the guests can expect of.
2. Write Accurately
Ensure that the information you input is accurate and straight to the point. Use bullet points to make the information in your fact sheet digestible. Use simple sentences and paragraphs.
3. Provide Beautiful Pictures
A hotel fact sheet won’t be complete without vivid pictures of your hotel and its property. Caption your photos with strong description that triggers people’s senses and imagination to make them entice more to stay in your hotel. This needs a lot of practice to perfect captioning photos.
What is the point of a fact sheet?
A fact sheet is a short, typed or hand-written document that contains only the important information and facts about a particular topic and it is presented in a clear and concise way.
What are the types of hotel?
There a lot of different types of hotels present all over the country and all over the world. Some of these types are commercial hotels, star hotels, floating hotels, hotel resorts, capsule hotels, boutique hotels, farmhouses, heritage hotels, condominium/apartment type hotels, and many more.
What are the 3 classification of hotel?
The three classifications of hotels vary in their sizes: small hotels (which the number of guests rooms consist only of 25 and below), medium hotels (the number of guest rooms can go up to a hundred), and large hotels (the number of guest rooms can go high as 300).
Since the main content of hotel fact sheets is describing your hotel, your descriptions need to be compelling and at the same time accurate. This helps to manage the expectations of your guests who plan to book your hotel to bask in the experience and avoid disappointments when their expectations aren’t met. If you’re ready to write your own fact sheet, download our free hotel fact sheet templates provided above to help you get started!
FREE 10+ Retail Worksheet Samples
FREE 10+ Financial Transaction Samples
FREE 10+ Service Animals on Campus Policy Samples
FREE 9+ Sample Reservation Forms
FREE 9+ Transport Company Profile Samples
FREE 8+ Sample Profit Loss Statement
FREE 8+ Sample Medical Information Disclaimers
FREE 40+ Sample Objectives
FREE 30+ Resignation Letter Formats
FREE 23+ Sample Lease Agreement
FREE 21+ Dealership Agreement Templates
FREE 17+ Staffing Plan Samples
FREE 11+ Travel Planner Samples
FREE 10+ Event Quotations
FREE 9+ Jewelry Invoice Samples