Have you tried making a fact sheet? If so, then you are already familiar with what it is. A fact sheet is usually a one-page sheet that has all the concise information about something. It presents data through tables, charts, and bulleted information. Look for tips for using the fact sheet so that you will know how to create and use it effectively.
You should pay attention when making a fact sheet. Providing wrong information is never a good thing. It can even cause chaos even if people don’t know if it is from a reliable source. That is why you should try downloading our free fact sheets. Get them now!
Property Fact Sheets
Property Fund Sheet
Property Management Services
Commercial Property Investment
Company Fact Sheets
What Is a Fund Fact Sheet?
A fund fact sheet is a document that provides an overview of a specific fund, just like a mutual fund. In mutual funds, it is used by new or potential investors so that they will be aware about the facts related to the specific fund. It is necessary that they read this report before they go more deeply into investing. The fund fact sheet will give you information, such as the fees that you are obligated to pay and any risks associated with the fund. In other words, it shows a summary of the pros and cons of the specific fund. A copy of this fund fact sheet template can be found on the fund company’s website or you may request a copy to be sent to your preferred address.
Why Do We Develop a Fact Sheet?
A Fact Sheet is developed to provide and spread information to a lot of people. This information should not just be any information, but it should be those that are taken form reliable sources, or information that has basis. Otherwise it will be considered a hoax and will cause chaos.
Online Fact Sheets
Online Customer Privacy
Online Safety Factsheet
Real Estate Fact Sheets
Real Estate Fund
Real Estate Investment
Real Estate Property
Business Fact Sheets
The Advantages of Using a Fact Sheet
- Because it is a one-page sheet, facts sheets are useful for short-term communication.
- In sales or when promoting products or services of a business, flyers are handed to random people to spread the information about the product or service. These flyers contain facts about what the business is selling.
- Fact sheets only contain important information so their contents are short and easy to read. This will attract a lot of people, instead of scaring them away with large blocks of paragraphs.
- For being a one-sheet presentation of facts, it doesn’t cost as much as it would using other methods of spreading information. And it can also be in digital format. Doesn’t that sound like a lot of savings to you?
- For people who are not aware of technology or doesn’t know how to use a computer and gadgets, fact sheets would be a source of important information.
- For a fact sheet to be effective, simple words should be used and jargon or technical language should be avoided. This makes it easy to read. The readers will also not get confused about the facts presented because they understand what is written in the fact sheet.
- If you have tried making a facts sheet before, then you should know that they are easy to prepare. Aside from hassle-free preparation, it is also easy to distribute.
- Not all fact sheets are handed out personally by people. Some of them are placed in racks or on countertops of establishments where people can see them. You can get one and bring it with you. It makes distribution convenient.
We also have fact sheet templates in word.
Product Fact Sheets
Army Fact Sheets
National Guard Personnel and Deployments
College Fact Sheets
Public Health Fact Sheet
Customer Fact Sheet
What Is a Personal Fact Sheet?
A biography is an in-depth narration of the life of an individual. Most biographies are about famous people or those people who have made an extraordinary impact in an individual’s life. Biographies also include the work done by those people. These biographies are often seen as huge blocks of books. A personal fact sheet, on the other hand, is similar to a biography but differs in size and the mount of information it contains. It is a brief summary about the important facts and general information about a person. It could be written by the person themselves or could be written by employers or investigators. The contents depend on how it will be used and who will use it. You can also check our sample fact sheets.
How to Cite a Fact Sheet
Now, if your fact sheet should be cited, then you should do the things below. Please also take a look at our Fact Sheet Examples.
- Use the name of the organization or the person who compiled the fact sheet as the name of the author.
- The exact title of the facts sheet should be written on the citation and not where it was taken out.
- If this fact sheet is taken from some book or magazine, then you should cite it the way books and magazines are cited.
Employee Fact Sheets
Overview of Employee Benefits
Education Fact Sheets
Financial Fact Sheets
Financial Disclosure Act
Investment Fact Sheets
Rental Property Investment
Medical Fact Sheets
Bio Medical Centre
Marketing Fact Sheet
Project Fact Sheet
Student Fact Sheets
Personal Fact Sheets
Tips to Make a Fact Sheet
- The orientation that you choose for your fact sheet should be one that is appropriate for the facts that you will be presenting. You may download or refer to our Sample Sheets.
- A one-page fact sheet is a must. People easily get bored with large blocks of texts. No matter how important the information you present on the facts sheet, if it is long they will not read it.
- Keep your fact sheet topic interesting. Do no use too flowery words. Adding the interesting parts of the topic on your fact sheet can do magic!
- Make your layout and design catchy and colorful. People tend to get attracted about stuff that looks appealing. The topic should of course be appealing or you will have disappointed readers.
- Use the set layout standards for fact sheets that are used for formal occasions.
- A font style and font size that is clear and easy to read will make an effective facts sheet.
- As much as possible, put your information in bullet form. Again, huge blocks of texts can scare your readers away.
- Avoid exaggeration and use simple words. Exaggerating may make your facts sheet seem like a hoax. Simple and concise words can help your readers understand what they are reading.
- Always use a reliable source of information. If you are not sure about a certain fact, then don’t include it. It may cause harm.
18+ Grading Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
22+ Asset Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Accounting Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF, XLS
14+ Interview Worksheet Templates – PDF
15+ Inventory Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
16+ Inspection Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
14+ Overtime Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
8+ Password Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Word
13+ Expenses Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
8+ Loan Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word