A fact sheet is a piece of paper or document that provides us with helpful information about a specific topic. They are distributed for the purpose of letting the public know about something or someone. Oftentimes they are called flyers, but they are actually different based on their contents.
In making a fact sheet, one should use trustworthy and reliable resources so that they can provide real facts and prevent the spread of hoaxes, which can cause chaos and fear among a lot of people. The availability of fact sheet templates has made the creation of facts sheets easy and convenient.
Blank Fact Sheet Template
Company Fact Sheets
Company Profile Sheet
Animal Fact Sheet
Blank Animal Fact
Animal Testing Sheet
What Is a Personal Fact Sheet?
We might not know it but we have been aware of personal fact sheets long before we know thy were called as such. A personal fact sheet is defined as a written summary about a certain person. It is written in brief and only includes important information such as their general information, educational background, work experience, skills and abilities, characteristics and more. Don’t they sound familiar? These information are the same information that we write in resumes and application forms. Simply put a personal fact sheet as a document containing all of the important information that another person needs to know about you. The use of a free fact sheet is also not limited to employment, but it can also be used for other purposes.
What Should a Company Fact Sheet Include?
Below is the list of things that should be included in a sample fact sheet or an actual fact sheet.
- The company letterhead and logo, or the company’s name
- The company’s contact details, like their phone number, website, and email address
- If it is a fact sheet for a business or marketing, the name and title of the contact person, including their phone number and email address
- The title of the fact sheet that tells what it is all about
- The contents of the fact sheet, which is either in bullet form or in paragraph form
Hotel Fact Sheet
Hotel Detail Sheet
Business Fact Sheet
Business Plan Sheet
Product Fact Sheet
Different Types of Fact Sheets
Fact sheets can be created and distributed by anybody with the use of fact sheet templates. That is why it seems a tedious task to name or enumerate all of the types of fact sheets that exist. But hey, we can still tell about some of them, especially those that are commonly used. Check them out below.
- College Fact Sheet – Everybody who went to college has at one point in their college lives received a college fact sheet. They usually contain information about what is going on within the college, like their achievements, successful people, and things related to campus life.
- Health Fact Sheet – Health fact sheets contain important facts about health issues. The scope of these issues could be limited to the health needs of a certain area or it could be a health fact sheet that is intended to be disseminated to the rest of the world.
- Insurance Fact Sheet – If you are thinking of getting an insurance, it is best that you take a look at their fact sheet. It is where you can get essential information about the type of insurance you want, how the insurance process works, and if the insurance terms are to your liking.
- Marketing Fact Sheet – Marketing facts sheets can be used to provide details in promoting a marketing business that offers marketing services, or it can be used as a fact sheet that outlines the functions of the marketing team and its members within an organization.
- Nutrition Fact Sheet – Nutrition facts don’t always have to be on a sheet of paper. We always see these facts at the back or on food labels. A nutrition fact sheet helps determine the contents of a certain food product and the nutrition it gives.
- Online Fact Sheet – Want to go paperless? Then an online fact sheet is what you should make. A lot of people now have access to the Internet, that is why spreading facts online is easier.
Army Fact Sheet
Army Benefits Sheet
Army Ant Fact Sheet
College Fact Sheet
College Health Sheet
Customer Fact Sheet
Event Fact Sheet
Employee Fact Sheet
Employee Fun Fact Sheet
How to Design a Fact Sheet
The steps below will help you create a fact sheet of your own.
- Determine what type of fact sheet you will be making.
- Think of an outline that is simple and easy to understand. It should also be appropriate for the type you will be making.
- Create your fact sheet template in word or whatever program you want to use.
- After all has been set, write in the components of the facts sheet and all other needed information.
- Make sure your sources are reliable.
- Use a readable font style and font size.
- Use bullets instead of large blocks of paragraphs.
- Check for spelling and grammar errors to make work look accurate and reliable.
What Is a Fund Fact Sheet?
People resort to using fund fact sheets to be able to understand a particular fund, often a mutual fund. Through the sample sheets, they are able to determine important information or knowledge about the fund before investing on it. Fund facts are usually a three-page sheet and are what potential investors should first look for. They provide an overview of the investment as well as the report about such fund.
Financial Fact Sheet
Health Fact Sheet
Investment Fact Sheet
Real Estate Investment
Marketing Fact Sheet
One Page Marketing
Nutrition Fact Sheet
Online Fact Sheet
Online Customer Privacy
Project Fact Sheet
Student Fact Sheet
Student Performance Sheet
Travel Fact Sheet
Travel Grant Fact Sheet
Dos and Don’ts of a Fact Sheet
So everybody can make a fact sheet, but not everybody knows the dos and don’t when making one. Don’t make the same mistakes you have been doing when writing your fact sheet simply by knowing the dos and don’ts.
- Do make your fact sheet as brief and detailed as possible. A one-page fact sheet that only contains important information is better than multiple pages talking in circles.
- Do verify and check your fact sources before putting the information in your facts sheet. Only include data that is from reliable sources.
- Don’t always rely on information disseminated on social media because most of them are a hoax.
- Do use a readable font style and font size when writing your facts.
- Do avoid writing in large blocks of paragraphs as it may scare your readers away.
- Do use bullets in presenting your facts.
- Don’t use jargons or technical terms in your fact sheet. This will not only cause confusion, but it will also cause your reader to misunderstand your facts. Do use simple terms.
- Do use a margin to make your fact sheet look professional.
- Don’t make your fact sheet look crowded. Arrange your facts in a way that it can be easily read.
FREE 9+ Sample Household Budget Worksheet Templates in MS Word | Excel | PDF | Google Docs | Google Sheets
FREE 10+ Sample Family Budget Worksheet Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Pages | Numbers
FREE 8+ Wedding Budget Worksheet Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel | Google Sheets | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Personal Budget Spreadsheets in MS Word | PDF | Excel | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers | Google Sheets
FREE 9+ Sample Excel Budget Spreadsheets in Excel | MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Google Sheets | Numbers
FREE 5+ Sample Workout Program Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Expense Worksheet Samples & Templates in PSD | PDF
FREE 5+ Blank Workout Sheet Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Amortization Spreadsheets in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 6+ Management Time Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Retail Order Sheet Samples in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 6+ Sample Trail Balance Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates in- Excel | MS Word
FREE 12+ Simple Balance Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 32+ Log Sheet Templates in PDF