Doctors are oftentimes requested by their patients to give them a copy of the report that they have about them. This helps to give the patient security and ease of mind since they know what their current status is with regard to their health.You may also see medical records request forms.
If you are a doctor who is currently looking for ways of presenting your medical reports, you have just landed on the correct website. There are a couple of sample reports in this article that can help you make a report that will be easily understood by the patients. Keep scrolling to check out all of the medical report samples available for your perusal.
Medical Examination Report
Free Medical History Report Format
Medical Examination Report Format
Medical Report Format
Medical reports are basically a written report of the results of a patient’s checkup or medical exam. These documents are usually requested by patients and are used for different kinds of situations. They are usually composed of fields that collect the following information:
1. Patient Details
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Personal medical history, which will include immunizations, hospitalization, allergies, previous illnesses, and injuries
- Family medical history such as diabetes, cancer, hypertension, and the like
2. Medical Examiner Report
- Overall health status
- Overall physical exam
- X-ray report
- Name and signature of medical examiner
Basing Medical Reports on Medical Records
Medical reports are usually based on the patient’s own report and the doctor or medical examiner’s observations. These are systematic and organized records about the patient’s health. These ensure that continuous care for patients are assured as it has all the necessary information about the patient.You may also see service reports
Medical reports are usually used by patients for a wide variety of situations, which include employment purposes, government applications, and other regulatory bodies.You may also see case reports.
Other reports you might be interested in are:
Medical Examiner Report
Sample Medical Report
Free Annual Medical Report Form
Printable Medical Fitness Report
Medical Camp Report in PDF
Medical Legal Report
Writing a Good Medical Report
1. A medical report is considered to be a good one if it is complete with the fields that are needed to collect data necessary to declare if a person is fit or otherwise.You may also see medical records release forms
2. It should also list down a log of all the medications if there are any and a log of the patient’s past and present medical conditions.You may also see nursing reports.
The samples that we have prepared for you to choose from are high in quality and are sure to give you a good reference for making your very own medical report. A few good reasons why you should choose our templates are the following:
1. They are offered for free. This means that you do not need to pay a single dime once you decide to click on the download button.You may also see incident report formats.
2. They are high in quality despite being offered for free.
3. They have all the details needed in a medical report.You may also see clinical audit report
4. They are compatible with a lot of devices available in the market.
5. They are downloadable in PDF form, which means that the format and design will not budge once you preview it.
There you have it! We hope our article helped you out. You may also be interested in checking out our book reports.
12+ Sample Feasibility Reports – PDF
10+ Sample Expense Reports
9+ Sample Audit Reports
14+ Sample Internal Audit Reports – Word, PDF, Pages
10+ Sample Executive Reports
10+ Sample Action Reports
9+ Sample Book Report Templates
10+ Sample Book Reports
10+ Sample Book Reports
5+ Sample Property Valuation Reports
57+ Incident Report Examples – Docs, PDF, Pages
22+ Sample Incident Reports
17+ Incident Report Samples
15+ Audit Report Samples – Docs, PDF, Pages
How to Write a Visit Report