A company/organization will make a way to ensure that employees are doing their job correctly according to the job description of each employee. This will evaluate the employee’s performance according to a metric system that the company may use. This is usually done by a manager, supervisor, or team leader.
If you are looking for great samples for a job evaluation reports, you came to the correct website as we have prepared eight Sample Reports that you can refer to. These are high-quality samples that you can definitely use when you need to make a job evaluation report for your company.
Job Interview Evaluation Report
Sample Job Evaluation Project Report
Job Performance Evaluation Report
Final Job Evaluation Report Example
Job Candidate Evaluation Report in PDF
Preparing a Job Evaluation Report for a Company
Doing job evaluation is an essential part of improving the performance of an employee. The job evaluation report will serve as a formal documentation of the employee’s performance and will be a great tool to use for promotion purposes. These reports will help you evaluate if your employee is on point with his duties and responsibilities. But how do you prepare a report for your evaluation? Check out the following simple steps we have for you.
- Collect and analyze the data that you have gathered when you conducted the evaluation. Upon review, you will be able to get a good idea about the results and the conclusions that you will have afterward. You can check out Sample Job Analysis for more examples on how you can analyze the data you have gathered.
- Identify the key points of your report and take note of the conclusions.
- Make sure to be fully honest about your report. Only base your findings and conclusions based on the data you have gathered.
- Once you find out that you have employees that might be needing improvement in their job performance, training and coaching should be performed. When training and coaching are done, these should also be evaluated properly to see if progress has been made. You can check out Sample Training Reports for more information.
Job Evaluation Progress Report
Service Job Evaluation Report
Job Evaluation Committee Report
Equitable Job Evaluation Report
Download These Job Evaluation Reports… NOW!
There are multiple uses of a job evaluation report—whether it is for an actual employee or for a potential company employee. Here are some of the samples we are offering to you for free. You can use these samples for your company and alter it accordingly with your company’s rules and metrics. Our samples will help you get to evaluate your employees properly, effectively, and efficiently.
- Job Interview Evaluation Report
During a job interview, there is a need to see if the candidate meets the standards of the company. The hiring officer will be responsible for evaluating the potential candidate.
- Job Performance Evaluation Report
These types of reports intend to evaluate the performance of each employee per department. For big companies/organizations with a large number employees, the department heads usually do this evaluation.
- Job Evaluation Progress Report
When an employee was asked to improve his performance, this type of evaluation will help to see if there is actual progress. The findings will help to let the authorized people know what the appropriate actions that are needed to be done are.
You may also opt to check out our Sample Expense Reports.
30+ Sample Business Reports – PDF, Word, Docs
21+ Business Report Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Docs
16+ Sample Service Reports
9+ Sample Survey Reports
13+ Sample Financial Reports – Word, Apple Pages
13+ Sample Accident Incident Reports – Docs, PDF, Pages
17+ Sample Management Reports
11+ Sample Audit Reports
11+ Internal Audit Report Templates – PDF, Word
15+ Sample Internal Audit Reports – Word, PDF, Pages
15+ Sample HR Report Templates – Word, PDF, Apple Pages, Google Docs
11+ Sample Inspection Reports
19+ Sample Construction Reports
How to Create a Daily Construction Report [6+ Samples]
11+ Sample Action Reports