A school report is beneficial to different entities involved in various processes within an academic institution. There are many kinds of school reports that may be created for students, teachers, or even for the school’s organizational endeavors.
This post is a collection of school report templates that you may use as references in creating the particular school report that you are tasked to do. More so, we also have other templates of Sample Reports for additional references in making report documents used in many industries.
School Report Template
Primary School Report Template
School Progress Report Template
School Incident Report Template
Simple Formal Report Template
Editable Report Template
Secondary School Report
School Annual Report Sample
Elementary School Report Format
Annual School Report
Sunday School Annual Report
Primary School Report in PDF
Kinds of School Reports
A few samples of school reports are as follows:
- A counseling school report is used by the counselor of the school to list down all the results of the discussion that he/she had with specific students who are undergoing particular issues may it be related either to their academic or personal life.
- A school annual report is used by an academic institution to list down all the activities that have transpired within an academic year. It may include the effects of particular activities to the operations of the school, the achievements and other citations that the school has received, the threats that the school was able to face, and the opportunities that were given for the development and growth of the school’s processes.
- A Sunday school report is created by a Sunday school teacher who would like to give updates with regards to the religious worship activities that are done by children during their Sunday school classes.
School Incident Report
School Progress Report
Free School Financial Report
School Self Evaluation Report
Sample School Trip Report
What Should Be in a School Report?
The important details that should always be present in a school report are as follows:
- The date when the school report was made
- The name of the academic institution who owns the report.
- The purpose of the report’s creation
- The entities to whom the report is for
- Other entities that are involved in the processes included in the school report
- The items of discussion that are needed to be present in the school report
- Other supporting details and information that can fully showcase the report’s function/s
Why Use Our School Report Templates?
A few reasons why you should use our school report templates are as follows:
- The school report templates that you may download in this article can be used in different school transactions and operations.
- Our school reports cater to the needs of different school stakeholders. It can be used by students, the school’s management, teachers, and counselors.
- Our school report templates are easy to use, editable, and formatted to provide you with a well-curated guide in creating the specific school report that you want to do.
- The school report templates available in this post are carefully collected based on their effectiveness as references in creating most of the needed school reports nowadays.
Other than our samples of school report templates, our samples of Homeschool Report Cards are also available for download.
59+ Incident Report Formats
10+ Sample Security Incident Reports – PDF, Word, Pages
12+ Sample Performance Reports
14+ Sample Trip Reports – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Sample Marketing Reports
25+ Sample Project Reports
14+ Sample Status Reports
21+ Sample Project Report Formats
29+ Sample Project Reports
30+ Sample Business Reports – PDF, Word, Docs
21+ Business Report Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Docs
16+ Sample Service Reports
9+ Sample Survey Reports
13+ Sample Financial Reports – Word, Apple Pages
13+ Sample Accident Incident Reports – Docs, PDF, Pages