A market report is also a business report. This report shows the condition of the market and how it is doing by providing information about its products and services. A market research is the process of gathering market-related information. The gathered information will be analyzed and presented in a marketing report. A marketing report is used by companies, corporations, and other businesses to get updates on what’s going on with the business industry.
The information gathered will be used to address certain issues, like the trend in the market, new products and services, and so on. Marketing reports helps businesses to stay on track and be competitive. We have here Sample Reports for you to download and use.
Monthly Marketing Report Sample
Free Internet Marketing Report
Bi-Weekly Marketing Report Format
Marketing Audit Report Example
International Marketing Report
Types of Marketing Reports
- A Service-Based Market Report provides the basis to prepare for a market report. It is through transactions with services that are related to banks, water supply, etc.
- A Product-Based Market Report has two types, namely market report for consumer products and market report for industrial products. This report aims to provide data about the demand, supply, and prices the products or goods for the consumers and the industries.
- In an Organization-Based Market Report, the center of attention is the products and services that are produced by the said organization. It has two types, the report on the money market and the report on the share market.
- A Time-Based Market Report can be done daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. The daily reports include perishable goods. The weekly reports are about the activities done within the said week. The monthly report contains information about the organization’s products and services for the whole month. The annual report is about how the organization did in a year. It includes analyzed data and its explanation.
Online Marketing Report
Marketing Plan Report Format
Free Traffic Marketing Report
Sample Annual Marketing Report
Marketing Internship Report Example
Printable Marketing Business Report
Tips on Making a Good Marketing Report
- Your report should fit the needs of the organization.
- Use bullets and short paragraphs instead of huge blocks of them.
- Shorten your sentences and use familiar words. Avoid jargon as much as possible.
- It should be brief and concise. Just site their important information and write a summary about the whole thing. The reader would only look at the related and important information and would skip those that are not helpful.
- Provide the highlights for very report.
- Highlight the monthly metrics.
- Mention if the goals are achieved.
- Insert graphs, charts, or pictures if needed. These will make the report look more interesting and appealing instead of having just words.
- Provide a recommendation for the things that you think needs to improve or changed.
What Is Included in a Marketing Report?
- The demand of the specific products or services
- What is the nature of the products
- The supply of the specific products or services
- What is the nature of trading or the mode of trading
- The different prices of the products
- The method of the marketing transactions
- The product stocks
You may also check our Annual Report Samples.
9+ Sample Psychological Reports – PDF, Word, Pages
13+ Sample Visit Reports – PDF, Word
9+ Communication Audit Report Samples – PDF, Word
10+ Engineering Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF
10+ Energy Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Private Company Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Brand Audit Report Template – PDF
8+ Access Audit Report Samples – PDF, Word
11+ Laboratory Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Management Audit Report Samples – PDF
10+ Forensic Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF
7+ Daily Audit Report Samples & Templates- PDF, Word
11+ HR Audit Report Templates – PDF
8+ Sample Medical Reports – PDF, Word
10+ Environmental Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF, Word