Business entities and companies join job fair activities to gain more employees for their business. Job fair activities are conducted to help new graduates and job seekers find the careers they aspire to have. Moreover, companies and agencies also benefit from job fairs through having new additions to their teams.
In every job fair, job fair reports are issued by the Human Resource Department or recruitment team to identify the number of people who applied for the job. Also, job reports are able to monitor the individuals who got accepted and failed the job application. To see more of these sample reports, skim through our website.
Sample Job Fair Activity Report
Career Job Fair Report Example
Post Job Fair Summary Report
Post Job Fair Report PDF
What Is a Job Fair?
A job fair is a recruitment activity for job seekers, companies, and recruiters. The activity is conducted to assist job seekers in finding a suitable job and recruiters to gain more employees for their company.
Tips for Recruitment on Job Fairs
- Plan: Together with the recruitment team, plan the things you need to do at the job fair. List down the activities to perform and materials to be used in the setup. Delegate task to every member of the team to have a smooth recruitment activity.
- Prepare: Prepare all the materials and important documents for the job fair such as Weekly Activity Reports and Sample HR Reports for the job fair reports. All documents and files must be ready for the event to avoid delays and negative impressions from job seekers.
- Formal Setup: The setup of your booth must reflect the company. It should give out a vibe that job seekers will be curious of. Be creative with your team. Your booth will be the first thing job seekers will see, so make sure your booth brings out that appealing and friendly atmosphere.
Final Job Fair Report
Job Fair Summary Report
Job Application Fair Report
- Attract Job Seekers: You can attract job seekers by giving out pamphlets and having a tarpaulin containing important information about the company. The tarpaulin must be readable so job seekers won’t find a hard time in finding out what your company is all about.
- Professional-looking and Knowledgeable Recruiters: Recruiters on the job fair should look presentable. Job seekers tend to be drawn to recruiters who give out an aura of professionalism and credibility. Make sure the recruiters’ clothes are proper and neat. The appearance of the recruiters is a reflection of the company. Moreover, recruiters should be knowledgeable about the company and its job offerings. Some job seekers will ask questions to recruiters in relation to the job offering and the company. If the designated recruiter cannot answer, this may disappoint the job seeker and lower the chance of the company to gain more employees.
- Be Friendly: Recruiters should smile all the time and give a friendly atmosphere to job seekers. They should initiate conversations and try to make the job seekers comfortable with them. Recruiters must gain the job seeker’s trust. With this, recruiters will have a higher chance of attracting more job seekers.
As recruiters, if you want to avail our job fair reports, you may do so by visiting our website. Other forms such as Expense Report Forms are also posted on the website.
FREE 10+ Vehicle Report Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Excel | Numbers | PDF
FREE 10+ Church Report Samples Google Docs | Pages | MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Logistic Report Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ IT Report Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
How to Write an Impressive Data Audit Report Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 15+ Gap Analysis Report Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Restaurant Report Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 13+ Sample Financial Reports in MS Word | Apple Pages
FREE 17+ Financial Audit Report Samples Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages
FREE How to Create a Financial Audit Report [9+ Samples]
FREE 9+ Business Report Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Event Report Samples in Google Docs | Pages | MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Information Report Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Church Financial Report Samples in PDF | Microsoft Word (DOC) | Microsoft Excel (XLS) | Apple Pages | Apple Numbers | Microsoft Publisher | Adobe Illustrator (AI) | Google Docs | Google Sheets
FREE 5+ CEO Report Samples in PDF