A research analysis is a study used to understand current situations and to provide solutions to occurring problems in a specific area of the community. It uses the gathered data in creating a conclusion about the study being done. There are many fields of expertise and professional practices that use research analysis to improve their functions and operations.
If you want to have samples of research analysis templates, you may download our research analysis samples that you can use as guides in creating your own research analysis. Other than that, we can also provide you with other Analysis Samples that are applicable to be used in selected analysis activities.
Qualitative Data Research Analysis
Research Data Analysis Sample
Market Research Analysis in PDF
Research Gap Analysis Example
Descriptive Research Analysis
Two Types of Research Analysis Approach
There are two types of approach that are being applied in a research analysis depending on the nature of the data or information that the researchers want to acquire. They can use either a qualitative research analysis or a quantitative research analysis. Here are the main differences of the two research analysis approaches:
- A quantitative analysis works with measurable variables that can identify quantifiable results that can be gathered through the use of mathematical systems and processes. The results of a quantitative research analysis provides information about specific quantities of different categories of presented data.
- A qualitative research analysis, on the other hand, provides information that are observed rather than measured. Qualitative research analysis focuses on the qualities of the variables and the data being provided for a specific study.
These research analysis approaches may differ in their nature of usage, but they are both helpful in the data acquisition that is needed by different entities. Again, the usage of these approaches vary on the needed information that a specific entity wants to be aware of.
Research Literary Analysis
Credit Research Analysis Sample
Annual Research Analysis Form
Global Research Analysis in PDF
Research Institute Regression Analysis
Basic Steps of Research Analysis
The concepts of research analysis mainly focus on the acquisition of additional knowledge or discovering results of a specific process. These concepts are practically embedded in the foundation of the research analysis, which is done through the following steps:
- A research question must first be present so that the variables needed to be studied to answer the question will be selected.
- The objective and goals of the research analysis must be listed down, including the entity or community that will benefit should the results of the research analysis already be released and validated.
- A hypothesis or an educated guess may first be created so that the study may have a comparative presentation of the results generated after the study to know whether the first assumption is correct.
- The instrument to be used for data gathering and the approach in which the data gathered will be subjected must also be identified.
- The actual gathering of data must be properly implemented so that it will be easier for it to be analyzed.
- Create conclusions based on the results of the study being done
Aside from our research analysis templates, you may also download our Financial Analysis Samples.
7+ Gap Analysis Samples – Word, PDF
11+ Requirement Analysis – PDF, Word
10+ Requirement Analysis Templates- Word, PDF
11+ Sample Business Analysis – Doc, PDF, Pages
5+ Business Analysis Samples – Word, PDF, Pages
5+ Project Analysis – Examples in Docs, PDF, Pages
9+ Product Cost Analysis Template – PDF, Excel
9+ Incident Root Cause Analysis Template – PDF, Word
10+ Accounting SWOT Analysis Template – PDF, Word
12+ Simple SWOT Analysis Template – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Worksheet Competitor Analysis Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Checklist Trend Analysis Templates – PDF
9+ Business Needs Analysis Template – PDF, Word
9+ Cost Breakdown Analysis Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Business Plan SWOT Analysis Template – PDF, Word